Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Aabiss_Shakari

It makes sense?

Rate this topic

"A" worked hard day and night for more than ten years to make a good glass factory. He contacted his family members and friends to help him spreading his business everywhere in the vicinity. He made every arrangement that he do not suffer from loss in the industry. As a result of continuous hard work of "A" his business spread everywhere in the country. At one point of time after thirty years of business he had to go out of country for forty days. He asked his son to take care of the factory during these forty days. He had been grooming his son "B" from "B's" childhood hence he had confident on him that he will take care of business during the small business visit of his father outside the country.

"A" returned after forty days and again started to look after his business. However after few years he decided to make a permanent branch of his business in UK and settle their permanently. His son was still in this country. His business was most prosperous than ever but "he did not handover his business to his son or made him guardian of the affairs of the factory and left the country for his new project".

Does it make sense?

28 minutes ago, Aabiss_Shakari said:

they seem to have fled from the battlefield, brother.

I just cant think off the top of my head whose example they are following.

1 hour ago, celestial said:

Too bad there weren't any Olympics held back then.

1 hour ago, DigitalUmmah said:

I heard umar ran so fast, even his shadow was left behind

Usain bolt would be thanking his stars that he's not there this century. 

Brother Aabiss_Shakari

If you discuss Fadak, Ghadeer etc with them, then they come flooding with verbal gynastics and quote after quote, paste after paste in order to defend their position and try to prove us wrong.

Pose a simple hypothesis to draw some answers from our brothers and they appear to be as silent as the morning mist. Why? It's possible that a simple analogy that you posed, running parrallel to our stance is more difficult to outwit without the use of terms, definitions, hadith and the like.

On 9/13/2016 at 7:17 PM, Aabiss_Shakari said:

I was hoping that @Bukhari8k brother will contribute here as well.

I would normally avoid a topic when i see it already being bombarded with silly posts. however i will try to contribute.

On 9/11/2016 at 0:52 AM, Aabiss_Shakari said:

"A" worked hard day and night for more than ten years to make a good glass factory. He contacted his family members and friends to help him spreading his business everywhere in the vicinity. He made every arrangement that he do not suffer from loss in the industry. As a result of continuous hard work of "A" his business spread everywhere in the country. At one point of time after thirty years of business he had to go out of country for forty days. He asked his son to take care of the factory during these forty days. He had been grooming his son "B" from "B's" childhood hence he had confident on him that he will take care of business during the small business visit of his father outside the country.

"A" returned after forty days and again started to look after his business. However after few years he decided to make a permanent branch of his business in UK and settle their permanently. His son was still in this country. His business was most prosperous than ever but "he did not handover his business to his son or made him guardian of the affairs of the factory and left the country for his new project".

Does it make sense?

Yes it can make sense... because May be after a few years  "A" did not have confidence in "B" anymore as "A" noticed some strange things about "B" e.g. lack of seriousness or personal/personality issues or health problems with "B".

Or may be "A" had another son or a daughter "C" who was all grown up by then and was showing more maturity and seriousness

Or May be "A" left the decision to Board members or may be "A" was not the sole owner of the company anymore

Or perhaps "B" himself wanted to pursue his own ideas of a career or wanted to make a name on his own

Or "A" still wanted to manage the affairs of the glass factory from UK

Or may be "A" who people thought was the owner of the business was himself actually an employee in the company and real owner or decision maker was someone else.

Well, there can be so many scenarios. It would be better if we knew how you are going to replace the following with real people of things in a real situation before i could try to solve the rest of the problem: 

A = 

B = 

Glass Factory/Business =

New Project =

@Pangea = 

Edited by Bukhari8k

We'll blow me down, I really thought the Paralympics ended last week but it appears the Olympic flame is still burning strong at Mr Bukhari's yard. 

Nice execution of the double pike and triple somersault in the typical response one can expect. 

Bit of bake- off thrown in too. One is presented with some simple ingredients to make a bread and in the the right hands, a bit of kneeding here a bit of stretching there and we art pyres wanted with a focaccia! 

6 hours ago, Pangea said:

We'll blow me down, I really thought the Paralympics ended last week but it appears the Olympic flame is still burning strong at Mr Bukhari's yard. 

Nice execution of the double pike and triple somersault in the typical response one can expect. 

Bit of bake- off thrown in too. One is presented with some simple ingredients to make a bread and in the the right hands, a bit of kneeding here a bit of stretching there and we art pyres wanted with a focaccia! 

you don't want me to solve the riddle do you? atleast we found out Pangea = comedian.