In the Name of God بسم الله

[TRASH PIT]Explenation of this hadith

Rate this topic

• Basic Members

I was wondering if someone could give me the sharh of this hadith?  

There’s nothing (impure) in the urine of the infallibles: their blood, urine and feces (are free of) any filth or dirtiness…nor there is any stink in their urine or feces, rather both are like the Musk. Nay, (in fact) whoever drinks and eat their urine, feces and blood, Allah forbids fire on him, and cause him to enter paradise…the urine and feces of the Imams doesn’t carry impurities or stench, but they are like musk, and whoever drank their urine and feces and their blood, Allah will make Hell fire Haram on them and their admission to Heaven becomes must.” (Anwaar al-Wilayah, p.440)

13 minutes ago, Abu Ismail Al Farsi said:

I mean would any sane person really eat the feces of any human ?

no. there are no hadith of the companions of the imams (who spent their whole lives around the Imams) eating or drinking the imams (as) waste. surely if it was so good, their closest companions/ family would be on record as doing it themselves....?

On 9/9/2016 at 1:20 PM, Abu Ismail Al Farsi said:

So brother I mean the hadith clearly mentions how it's OK to eat the feces and drink the urine of the imams 

Say for argument sake one of the imams  (AS) was alive today and I went and ate his feces would that be a wrong thing of me to do ?

your confusion is based upon your lack of knowledge regarding shia fiqh.

There is *nothing* good, that the Imams (as) themselves did not do, or encourage others to do. They were the ones who did the most good acts, wajib & mustahab

If there are no hadith of the Imams themselves eating their own waste, or encouraging others to do so, then it isnt real.

So the hadith is nonsense.

Its no coincidence that its only found on anti shia websites, without any chain of narrators

• Veteran Member
48 minutes ago, Abu Ismail Al Farsi said:

So brother I mean the hadith clearly mentions how it's OK to eat the feces and drink the urine of the imams 

Say for argument sake one of the imams  (AS) was alive today and I went and ate his feces would that be a wrong thing of me to do ?

Yes it would be wrong

On 9/9/2016 at 11:55 AM, Abu Ismail Al Farsi said:

I was wondering if someone could give me the sharh of this hadith?  

There’s nothing (impure) in the urine of the infallibles: their blood, urine and feces (are free of) any filth or dirtiness…nor there is any stink in their urine or feces, rather both are like the Musk. Nay, (in fact) whoever drinks and eat their urine, feces and blood, Allah forbids fire on him, and cause him to enter paradise…the urine and feces of the Imams doesn’t carry impurities or stench, but they are like musk, and whoever drank their urine and feces and their blood, Allah will make Hell fire Haram on them and their admission to Heaven becomes must.” (Anwaar al-Wilayah, p.440)

What is that book? Nothing comes up except this hadith. Never heard of that book. Also who narrates this and what is the grading?

• Advanced Member

Not all our hadiths are sahih , actually come to think of it the only purely sahih book for shias is the virtuous Quran , stop making useless threads for the sake of argument your school of thought is the only one that believes 100,000 companions are infallible and that every recorded hadith is true , we DON'T !