Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
sidnaq

Who is the most coolest person you know

Rate this topic

Who is the most coolest person you know? is it a celebritiy like james dean? a holy perosnality?someone you know personally? your friend, someone from high school? beatniks? they were the representation of what is cool in tv at times(think jazz clubs, sunglasses, a black turret and black turtleneck while reciting some poetry) .ALso what makes them cool

My uncle "Ghulam Mustafa Jafri" who was an advocate of Supreme Court. A very charming loving personality. He was martyred by Nasibis on 06-06-1997 in Lahore. There was rain during his funeral and earthquake in Lahore. I never attended any funeral like of him throughout my life. Inalillah hae wa ina illahae rajayon.

Guest silasun

@baradar_jackson

@notme

These are 2 very cool people. Although Baradar Jackson doesn't know his latmiyat from his gormeh sabzi, as we saw on that thread about that Lebanese latmiyyah......

Edited by silasun

Guest silasun

Heh, I said these are 2 people who are cool. I don't like saying that 2 people are the coolest because otherwise somebody might feel a bit hurt! Kamyar is a top legend though!

You, YES YOU, who is reading, could be my favourite person in the world (perhaps even cooler than BJ)......

My sister is the coolest person I know. She is going through a very difficult time but she never complains. I have been asking her what can I do to help her and she gave me this answer:'' imagine I am swimming in a sea. You are standing on the shore and to you it seems like I am drowning. You cannot do anything to save me because you don't know how to swim. So you keep shouting for help and you don't realize that I am not drowning. I am swimming because I like to swim. So stop shouting for help''. How cool is that? Just like a superwoman. 

24 minutes ago, rkazmi33 said:

My sister is the coolest person I know. She is going through a very difficult time but she never complains. I have been asking her what can I do to help her and she gave me this answer:'' imagine I am swimming in a sea. You are standing on the shore and to you it seems like I am drowning. You cannot do anything to save me because you don't know how to swim. So you keep shouting for help and you don't realize that I am not drowning. I am swimming because I like to swim. So stop shouting for help''. How cool is that? Just like a superwoman. 

that is actually cool. i think i got to learn from her :)

Assalam.

The coolest person I know is a real friend, Named Muhammad Mahdi.

He's an active momeen like in imams majlis, masjid, religion debating, he's an engineering, working in an oil office center.

Every momeen knows him because they meet/saw him in Islamic majlis.

The funny thing is that he's still single.

He's helping poor people, family of martyrs who's poor and lonely or old, and no one knows about that. Allah swt knows what else he do....

he go to Karbala and mashhad frequently.

He's the guy who invited me to imam reza a.s shrine. What a friend, what a gift from Allah swt.

We're going to Karbala Enshallah in Safar.

We're friends for like 15 years.

Wassalam.

Edited by Haimi

The most coolest person is a hafiz who can teach me thoroughly in English the contents of Bidayatul Hikmah book written by Tabatabai, and Maalem by ibn Zayn al Din.

Edited by ema