Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Lionsofallah

I'm growing rage for sunnis....

Rate this topic

4 minutes ago, Ali al-Abdullah said:

I already am sunniphobic.

I mean I have nothing against them, the majority of my muslim friends are sunnis I only have 1 or 2 shia friends. But when they disrespect Ali (a.s) or any other Imam that's over the line. It's thanks to them everybody think Muslim hate eachothers. We accepted them from the start so why dont they accept us? Or are they afraid of the truth?

24 minutes ago, Lionsofallah said:

Seriously, For the past few days I've been watching what sunnis think about shias and some other shia videos, some say they don't mind us but then there's the hate like Shias are shirk, shia is the enemy of Islam, I'm proud to be a sunni and not a shia.And there's the most cancerous comments in the video like today when I watched the football match between Saudi Arabia and Iraq I saw a comment " Im iraqi but i supported saudi arabia in this game because the iraqi team is 90% shia support terrorist shia militias (hashd al sha3bi)ً " I think im becoming sunniphobic/wahabiphobic and saudiphobic if that word even exist. Anyone else experienced this before?

There's a difference between sunnis and wahhabis, unfortunately many of the islamic school books for sunnis are made by wahhabis of Saudi arabia, they are brainwashing sunis of the world from their childhood, they haven't been in touch with truth.

One more point, many of those scholars who claim to be sunnis are in fact wahhabis, they want you to make division between Shias and Sunnis, Sunniphobia is playing in Saudi's ground, but Saudiphobia and Wahhabiphobia is what ruin their plans.

1 minute ago, Hidaren said:

There's a difference between sunnis and wahhabis, unfortunately many of the islamic school books for sunnis are made by wahhabis of Saudi arabia, they are brainwashing sunis of the world from their childhood, they haven't been in touch with truth.

One more point, many of those scholars who claim to be sunnis are in fact wahhabis, they want you to make division between Shias and Sunnis, Sunniphobia is playing in Saudi's ground, but Saudiphobia and Wahhabiphobia is what ruin their plans.

What you said is 100% I was a video where a probably 8-10 year old kid went to a school Saudi arabia. The journalist asked the kid what do they teach you in school about shi'sm and blasphemers? and the kid say Christian,Jews and Shia should be beheaded. and I was litteraly in shock didn't think Saudi hated us that much.

1 hour ago, Lionsofallah said:

Seriously, For the past few days I've been watching what sunnis think about shias and some other shia videos, some say they don't mind us but then there's the hate like Shias are shirk, shia is the enemy of Islam, I'm proud to be a sunni and not a shia.And there's the most cancerous comments in the video like today when I watched the football match between Saudi Arabia and Iraq I saw a comment " Im iraqi but i supported saudi arabia in this game because the iraqi team is 90% shia support terrorist shia militias (hashd al sha3bi)ً " I think im becoming sunniphobic/wahabiphobic and saudiphobic if that word even exist. Anyone else experienced this before?

Brother, I started to feel like this even before I've converted, and alhamdulillah I'm thankful for it.

"Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah; and those with him are forceful against the disbelievers, merciful among themselves."

Edited by celestial

hmm , most sunnis only hear bad things about shia because of the propagenda media that protray shia as having graves in their mosques and insulting the prophat companions , it's mainly because scholars like yasar al habib who keep insulting Ashia , and wahabis love to spread his clips where he insult Ashia and omar and say to other sunnis see what shia doing etc .

also Wahabi and salafits try so hard to became the mainstream islam , I don't know what they want exactly why now do they want to spread their version of islam , it's like we didn't have islam before they come ... they spreading like cancer in non arabic speaking muslim countries . . most of isis are wahabi europeans converts , you rarely see an arabic speaker who wahabi convert , many arab muslims start to question what is this new islam and fighting against wahabism .... Wahabism is destroying islam from core , they trying to erase the islam that we know and replace it by another and claim this as the real islam of salaf salah , people who don't speak arabic tend to be tricked easily . 

3 hours ago, Lionsofallah said:

I mean I have nothing against them, the majority of my muslim friends are sunnis I only have 1 or 2 shia friends. But when they disrespect Ali (a.s) or any other Imam that's over the line. It's thanks to them everybody think Muslim hate eachothers. We accepted them from the start so why dont they accept us? Or are they afraid of the truth?

did you ever tell them Ali A.S. is a sahaba and should be respected, even in sunni islam he has a radiallahu anhu after his name

1) Majority of sunni that aren't in some backward part of the world where they're kept in dungeons and force fed anti-shia propaganda when they're young don't hate Shias.  Although I'd say many/most do think we're misguided.

2) Plenty of Shia I've known think Sunnis are misguided, at the very least, and some go so far as to say they're not Muslims.

3) Why do both sides focus so much on our differences, when the reality is that those differences hardly matter in the day-to-day practice of our religion?

4) Why cares what they think about you?  As with life in general, if you believe in your heart you're doing the right thing, forget everyone else!

Brothers, I kiss the footsteps of the real sunnies.

Those are all Wahhabies don't look at their title "I'm Sunni" they are million distance far away from that "

For example they killed the greatest Sunni Ulama ever bcz of"why you didn't write a book for Muawiya anur al-momenin, instead you did for Ali the Rafizi!!!

Check YouTube, Zakir Naik video's comments. You'll see what happened to our sunnies brothers and sisters.

R.I.P

Edited by Haimi

10 hours ago, Haimi said:

Brothers, I kiss the footsteps of the real sunnies.

Those are all Wahhabies don't look at their title "I'm Sunni" they are million distance far away from that "

For example they killed the greatest Sunni Ulama ever bcz of"why you didn't write a book for Muawiya anur al-momenin, instead you did for Ali the Rafizi!!!

Check YouTube, Zakir Naik video's comments. You'll see what happened to our sunnies brothers and sisters.

R.I.P

I've stopped watching zakir naik right after he supported terrorism, he's half knowledged sunni scholar he even said  the word "shia" doesn't exist in the Quran.

13 minutes ago, Lionsofallah said:

I've stopped watching zakir naik right after he supported terrorism, he's half knowledged sunni scholar he even said  the word "shia" doesn't exist in the Quran.

lol you're right:D was laughing right on his face:D

On September 6, 2016 at 1:06 PM, Lionsofallah said:

My boyfriend is Sunni. He's never disrespected the Imams (AS). He acknowledges the Imams, but isn't fully convinced that we are on the right path.  

• who is on siraat mustaqeem ?

•  

•     صِرَاطَ الَّذِينَ أَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيْهِم 

• 6. The path of those upon whom You have bestowed Your favours

•  

Can u find me most blessed people from Quran/ahadees!// Nabi Pak era//

Yes  "The Pious people of Durood".  للَّهُـمّ صَــــــلٌ علَےَ مُحمَّــــــــدْ و علَےَ آل مُحمَّــــــــدْ

May God exalt  (Praise)  and bring peace upon Muhammad & his progeny (family)  

On 7 September 2016 at 5:47 AM, Lionsofallah said:

This reminds of something that happened at my Islamic school. I attend a majority Sunni Islamic school in Australia and one time they brought dates to sell them and donate the money to Muslims in need. Once they found out the Muslims were Shia they returned the dates and refused to help which is actually quite shocking. I mean, the discrimination has toned down quite a lot just because there's more Shia now than there was before but I don't understand what kind of things these kids are hearing to hate someone from their own religion this much

On ۱۳۹۵/۶/۱۷ ه‍.ش. at 0:17 AM, Lionsofallah said:

Please do not give in to media. Do no believe them. They are only some ignorant people among Sunnies whom are brainwashed in certain societies. The same as our ignorant, brainwashed people among Shias in certain societies !

Most of Sunnies are not so and most of Shias are not so too. Also aware Sunnis and Shias do not care about such things.

Naturally they regard us as deviated the same as we regard them deviated ! It is cool as far as it does not lead to blind fanaticism, takfeer and terrorism.

On 9/7/2016 at 1:06 AM, Lionsofallah said:

I mean I have nothing against them, the majority of my muslim friends are sunnis I only have 1 or 2 shia friends. But when they disrespect Ali (a.s) or any other Imam that's over the line.

What a bad company you are in.... how did manage to find such awful people you call your friends?

btw how do they disrespect Ali (ra) and other imams? 

i am myself a Sunni and every Sunni mosque in every jumma khutba in my Sunni majority country praises Ali (ra) and his blessed family.

On 9/7/2016 at 6:36 PM, Lionsofallah said:

He is a salafi. Are you sure that your friends are not some hardliner salafists?

On 9/6/2016 at 3:47 PM, Lionsofallah said:

The problem is lack of tolerance for each other .  Speakers from both sides , try and ignite flame of hatred against each other to keep there business going. The Paradise is big , in sha Allah , it will have representations from all sects of Muslims. 

On 9/6/2016 at 4:06 PM, Lionsofallah said:

Which sunni disrespects Ali AS ?  The Muhaddith like Imam hajar , Imam hakim  etc write that Imam Ali has the most virtues among companions from authentic chains. 

If anyone disrespects , he will pay heavily on the day of judgement.