Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Engineer73

How many times Umer ran away from battle field?

Rate this topic

4 hours ago, yolanda313786 said:

So you are blaming God for his decision? The occultation is in God's hand where as God commanded those so called muslims to not run from the battlefield and what did they end up doing? Running like it's the Olympics lol 

But they took oath under the tree, that they will not show their backs to the enemies. So running from ground in Hunain is the example that he broke the oath. How then he became 2nd caliph? All the Muslims would have known his history?

Edited by Sajjad Zaidi

10 hours ago, Sajjad Zaidi said:

But they took oath under the tree, that they will not show their backs to the enemies. So running from ground in Hunain is the example that he broke the oath. How then he became 2nd caliph? All the Muslims would have known his history?

Those so called muslims never really converted from the heart rather it was only lip service , they used islam for power and political gains nothing more , so whenever a mainstream muslim starts boasting about all these 'islamic conquests' I'm never impressed and think to myself that's more dirt non Muslims can use against us 

Edited by yolanda313786

4 minutes ago, yolanda313786 said:

Those so called muslims never really converted from the heart rather it was only lip service , they used islam for power and political gains nothing more , so whenever a mainstream muslim starts boasting about all these 'islamic conquests' I'm never impressed and think to myself that's more dirt non Muslims can use against us 

Some times we need to ask question for making others to think & study. Thanks for giving proper response. Appreciate

21 hours ago, yolanda313786 said:

So you are blaming God for his decision? The occultation is in God's hand 

No one believes in 1100+ occultation, except 12er shias, not even other shia sects ! Its not God's decision but Satan's decision/made (waswas) in 12er community only. Anyways if shia ^made imam is so powerful with many miracles then why is he "running" away from his followers? Leaving them oppressed (like sunnis in syria, Iraq & palestine)for example, in hands of "oppressors". 

5 hours ago, (patience) said:

. Anyways if shia ^made imam is so powerful with many miracles then why is he "running" away from his followers? Leaving them oppressed (like sunnis in syria, Iraq & palestine)for example, in hands of "oppressors". 

Surah Al-Anfal, Verse 37:

لِيَمِيزَ اللَّهُ الْخَبِيثَ مِنَ الطَّيِّبِ وَيَجْعَلَ الْخَبِيثَ بَعْضَهُ عَلَىٰ بَعْضٍ فَيَرْكُمَهُ جَمِيعًا

That Allah might separate the impure from the good, and put the impure, some of it upon the other, and pile it up together, 

6 hours ago, (patience) said:

No one believes in 1100+ occultation, except 12er shias, not even other shia sects ! Its not God's decision but Satan's decision/made (waswas) in 12er community only. Anyways if shia ^made imam is so powerful with many miracles then why is he "running" away from his followers? Leaving them oppressed (like sunnis in syria, Iraq & palestine)for example, in hands of "oppressors". 

Where are Shias oppressed? We are the most liberated group of people. We live in memory of Hussain and in wait for Imam Mahdi.

You have nothing but a bunch of cowards in your history and nothing to look forward to in your future so you are bitter and take it out on shias by killing us. Biggest case of sour grapes there has ever been. 

10 hours ago, (patience) said:

Majority has never been truthful so don't bring us that argument that majority of non twelvers don't believe in the mahdi occultation it honestly will not hinder my beliefs because what made me convert to twelver shiasim from atheism was the persecution the twelvers faced at the hands of everybody and once I started researching and learning about this version of islam I saw nothing but true enlightenment , and their were no missing pieces in this religion and believe me I tried all the others heck I was raised in Christian home but it just wasn't for me , anyway getting back to your point the shia resistance along with Russia and other liberal activism are the only movements exposing the zionist regime and actually supporting Palestine the rest of the muslim world particularly saudi Arabia is supporting the zionist regime of Israel , and I don't need a lecture on Palestine or Syria believe me I have done enough research and have spent time with many activists so I know what's going on main stream islam is no different to Catholicism or any other power establishing regime I wouldn't even consider it a proper religion it is full of formalities where logic and rationality is frowned upon , my intellect is my guide and inshallah I shall stick to my twelver beliefs and no one can waver my beliefs , mahdi will reappear when God wills , wsalam

Edited by yolanda313786

On September 3, 2016 at 1:32 AM, (patience) said:

No one believes in 1100+ occultation, except 12er shias, not even other shia sects

Where is Prophet Khizr (as) isn't he alive ? Isn't he here ? Or with your rationality he's hiding too and running away right ? 

He lived "among people" and his traces are available, and he was born. But as for 12th imam there is not any sign of his birth and his whereabouts since 1100+ years, example: his existence is like a land without layout with broken link documents, yet "grabbers" are claiming this land belongs to imam ! :-)

5 minutes ago, (patience) said:

He lived "among people" and his traces are available, and he was born. But as for 12th imam there is not any sign of his birth and his whereabouts since 1100+ years, example: his existence is like a land without layout with broken link documents, yet "grabbers" are claiming this land belongs to imam ! :-)

But let's go back to Umar now. Did he really ran away?

20 hours ago, (patience) said:

He lived "among people" and his traces are available, and he was born. But as for 12th imam there is not any sign of his birth and his whereabouts since 1100+ years,

Ok, what are the evidences/traces of birth of Prophet Khizr you have? Do you know the name of his father & mother?

Edited by Sajjad Zaidi

On 27/09/2016 at 1:28 AM, Faruk said:

But let's go back to Umar now. Did he really ran away?

No He didn't run, clear ahadith are there in Umar r.a favour (if no twisted by shialogy in shia wood industry)! Go to any sunni site he is been clean chit  well pleased by 'Allah and his Messenger s.a.w', unlike sequences of shia wood twisted sites. After all he will be mature of jannah with his friends "haq char yaar" with Ali r.a is paradise 'InshaAllah'! And Hassan r.a and Hussain r.a will be youth of paradise. 

4 hours ago, Sajjad Zaidi said:

Ok, what are the evidences/traces of birth of Prophet Khizr you have? Do you know the name of his father & mother?

He's  trapped in Quran thats sufficient ! And iam not "12th imam in cave" to know him because khizr a.s visits him (according to your books) so plz ask your imam of time 'present imam' whose birth itself is unknown. :)

10 hours ago, (patience) said:

He's  trapped in Quran thats sufficient !

Can you please let us know where is his name mentioned in Quran? The name of Khizr is not present in Quran.

My questions will take you to our 12th Imam In sha Allah. Try your best to answer them

12 hours ago, Sajjad Zaidi said:

Can you please let us know where is his name mentioned in Quran? The name of Khizr is not present in Quran.

My questions will take you to our 12th Imam In sha Allah. Try your best to answer them

Yes khizr a.s is not mentioned in Quran by name, but he is mentioned/clarified in "both sunni and shia ahadith" that in fact the one whom Allah revealed in surah kahaf is khizr a.s ! 

Now take me to your 12th imam as you said. But unfortunately he is in Quran by only "shia ahadith" not according to "sunni ahadith imam is clarified" that he is in Quran and so on ! So it will be one sided, and its shia aqa'id which is not hujjah for Sunnis. 

23 hours ago, (patience) said:

No He didn't run, clear ahadith are there in Umar r.a favour (if no twisted by shialogy in shia wood industry)! Go to any sunni site he is been clean chit  well pleased by 'Allah and his Messenger s.a.w', unlike sequences of shia wood twisted sites. After all he will be mature of jannah with his friends "haq char yaar" with Ali r.a is paradise 'InshaAllah'! And Hassan r.a and Hussain r.a will be youth of paradise. 

No I;m serious. Are you sure there are no sunni narrations that he ran away? He was just an ordinairy man. I wouldn't blame him. But Imam Ali a.s. There was no man like him a.s. and no sword like Zulfikar.

Edited by Faruk

6 minutes ago, Faruk said:

No I;m serious. Are you sure there are no sunni narrations that he ran away? He was just an ordinairy man. I wouldn't blame him. But Imam Ali a.s. There was no man like him a.s. and no sword like Zulfikar.

As i said in my previous post you shias always twists our ahadith and takes out different meaning from them, without investigating properly, "thats why i said shiawood/shialogy ! 

Masalam. 

Just now, (patience) said:

As i said in my previous post you shias always twists our ahadith and takes out different meaning from them, without investigating properly, "thats why i said shiawood/shialogy ! 

Masalam. 

AKA People interpret things differently. Insightful!

6 minutes ago, (patience) said:

Masalam. 

You know what?

I investigate nothing and just accept sunnism straight away.

Edited by Faruk

3 minutes ago, Faruk said:

You know what?

I investigate nothing and just accept sunnism straight away.

Deen camed to us trough Muhammad s.a.w, not by any "battalion/party" of limited Sahaba limited Ahl'al bait and imaginative imam ! By examples,  analogy and imagination one may try be in frame of Deen. #shiatul-sabalogy

3 minutes ago, (patience) said:

Deen camed to us trough Muhammad s.a.w, not by any "battalion/party" of limited Sahaba limited Ahl'al bait and imaginative imam ! By examples,  analogy and imagination one may try be in frame of Deen. #shiatul-sabalogy

Shia Islam did not start with the Twelfth Imam. It started with Ghaddir Khumm, then it became visible more and more after the battle of the Camel and definitive after the Tragedy of Karbala. From the the Shia sects split as well but in the mentioned events lay the foundation of Shia islam.

4 minutes ago, Faruk said:

Shia Islam did not start with the Twelfth Imam. It started with Ghaddir Khumm, then it became visible more and more after the battle of the Camel and definitive after the Tragedy of Karbala. From the the Shia sects split as well but in the mentioned events lay the foundation of Shia islam.

Oh so shiism started not from the time of Prophet s.a.w but started since the "event of ghadeer khum"! But i would like to know the names of "shias forefathers present during" event of ghadeer khum? 

6 minutes ago, (patience) said:

Oh so shiism started not from the time of Prophet s.a.w but started since the "event of ghadeer khum"! But i would like to know the names of "shias forefathers present during" event of ghadeer khum? 

Shia Islam is actually just Islam based on divine appointment and not on human elections as was the case Always in Qur'an when it came to matters of guidance. From Adam a.s. untill now.

Right now we actually want to know how many time Umar ran away from ba'lfiel.

Edited by Faruk

1 minute ago, Faruk said:

Shia Islam is actually just Islam based on divine appointment and not on human elections as was the case Always in Qur'an when it came to matters of guidance. From Adam a.s. untill now.

Right now we actually want to know how many time Umar ran away.

Yeah i did read that Adam a.s was too shia, did he too witnessed event of "ghadeer khum"! Is Adam a.s infallible according to shiism because he was been maked run from paradise by shiatan to earth? 

5 minutes ago, (patience) said:

Yeah i did read that Adam a.s was too shia, did he too witnessed event of "ghadeer khum"! Is Adam a.s infallible according to shiism because he was been maked run from paradise by shiatan to earth? 

One thing is for sure. He a.s. was a Prophet and you shouldn't talk like that about your father.

Let's stick to the topic now or better stay away from this as you don't know what you're saying.

Now. How many times did Umer run away from battlefield?

Edited by Faruk