Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
mahmoodvesali

What is the good message in the quran?

Rate this topic

In my opinion, the Holy Quran has many important messages and I can’t explain the importance of these messages in some words. But I would like to say some of them in brief. 1- The Quran is the book that wants to make a perfect man and an important message of it is to achieve mankind in the highest level of obedience.2- Another message of the Quran is to think deeply about the creation of the heavens and the earth and find out the aim of the creation in order to remain in the right path. As Imam Ali (as) says: God bless the one who knows where he came from, where he is and where he goes.3- One of the important messages of the Quran is the issue of monotheism. No one deserves worship except God, for this reason all of the prophets invited people to the unity. In this matter, The Quran repeatedly has mentioned this significant point. For example one of them is:

هَذَا بَلَاغٌ لِّلنَّاسِ وَ لِيُنذَرُواْ بِهِ وَ لِيَعْلَمُواْ أَنَّمَا هُوَ إِلَهٌ وَاحِدٌ وَ لِيَذَّكَّرَ أُوْلُواْ الْأَلْبَاب(ابراهیم/52)

"This is a proclamation for mankind, so that they may be warned thereby and know that he is indeed the One God, and those who possess intellect may take admonition"

what is the main message of Quran?

What is the main message of The Quran?