Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Superpowers of Mahdi n Dajjal

Rate this topic

AssalamAlaikum brothers n sisters,
                                                      Im just wondering what superpowers would the Mahdi and dajjal possess. 

Dajjal Superpowers

1.Read,Write n speak in all or  important  languages (English,Arabic,Persian,Hebrew,Aramaic , Spanish ...etc)  

2.Superstrength  like  HULK.....(Lol)

3.Agility/reflexes   like  Matrix   ...  :)

4.Climbing/wall-crawling ,  Teleportation  ,  And  flying  like   Superman.   :D

5. Superintelligence  n  Memory manipulation (may include creation/alteration/deletion)

6. Shapeshifting  n Theatrics  n Illusions   n  Master of  Lies   n   Master of proving Lies as Fact    n  Mastery  over  story telling    etc

Since Mahdi is 1200 years old and in Occultation. What superpowers would the ¨Mahdi¨ have...

1.Read,Write n speak in all important languages (English,Arabic,Persian,Hebrew,Aramaic  ...etc)  

2.Fast Healing/regeneration -------------->because of disease s (tuberculosis,Cholera,measles  etc)

3.Telepathy ( Radio waves, Micro waves,  Wireless) to gain knowledge from other people at that time

4.Telekinesis (moving objects mentally)

5.“Psychometry”–the ability to learn things about the past or future of an object by touching it

6.Controlling plants and/or animals -   so that mahdi can eat.

Wasalam

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, hasanhh said:

I cannot believe these posts exist.

The brother or sister is probably young maybe someone in their teens so that's why the question seems strange but it is what we should expect from youngsters after all , or maybe the OP watches a lot of sci-fi movies :)

Actually, there are hadiths hinting that Imam Mahdi a.s. and Dajjal l.a. will have extraordinary abilities, (e.g., Imam Mahdi putting his hand over the heads of his followers, and each of them thus will have the strength of 40 men) but will those be through technology or will be solely their abilities?

Dajjal is a real person btw, he is a creature. Maybe a gmo / trans human? God knows.

Narrated to us Muhammad bin Ibrahim bin Ishaq (r.a.) that he said: Narrated to us Abdul Aziz bin Yahya Jaludi in Basra: Narrated to us Husain bin Maaz: Narrated to us Qais bin Hafs: Narrated to us Yunus bin Arqam from Abi Yasar Shaibani from Zahhak bin Muzahim from Nazaal bin Sabra that he said:

“Amirul Momineen Ali Ibne Abi Talib (a.s.) delivered us a sermon; he praised Allah, the Mighty and Sublime, invoked blessings on the Holy Prophet and his progeny (a.s.). Then he said thrice:

‘Ask me, O people, before you lose me.’

Sa’sa bin Sauhan arose and asked with respect, ‘O Amirul Momineen, when will Dajjal appear?’ Imam (a.s.) said, ‘Sit down as the Almighty Allah has heard you and He knows your intention. By Allah, one who is asked is not more knowledgeable than the questioner. But there are some signs and aspects for it, which come one after another, like one step falls after another. If you want I can inform you about it. “Yes, please do, O Amirul Momineen (a.s.),” said the narrator.

The Imam (a.s.) said, “Know that those signs are as follows:

When people would forget the prayers, trusts will be betrayed. Lying would be considered lawful. Usury will become common. Bribes would be rampant. Tall buildings would be constructed. Religion will be sold in exchange of worldly gains. Fools will be in power. Advice will be sought from women.

Relationships will be broken off. Carnal desires will be widely followed. Bloodshed will be considered a minor matter. Forbearance will be looked upon as weakness and oppression will be considered a matter of pride. Kings and rulers will be sinners and transgressors. Ministers shall be liars.

The general public shall be dishonest. The reciters of Quran will be transgressors. False testimony will be acceptable. Sins would be committed openly. Laying false allegations will be a common thing. Sinfulness and rebellion will be rife. The Quran will be looked down upon. Mosques will be decorated. Minarets will be elevated.

Evil people would be accorded honor. Rows, instead of displaying unity would present a scenario of strife. Hearts of the people will be distant from each other. Oaths and promises will be readily broken.

That which has been promised will come near. Greed for wealth will impel people to take women as partners in business. Voices of the singers will rise up high and they shall find much audience. The lowly people shall become the leaders of the community. Male and female singers shall be procured on payment. The people of this age will curse the people of the past. Women will ride (horses).

Women will resemble men and men will resemble women. Witnesses will testify without being asked to do so and other people without recognizing the truth and in other than religion they will give deep thought and give testimony. World would be given precedence over the hereafter. Apparently they would be like wolves but their hearts will be more rotten than carrion.

They shall be stinking and more bitter than aloe. At that time all would say, ‘Hurry up, hurry up. At that time the Baitul Maqdas will be the best place to live in. And a time will come upon the people that everyone will wish to reside in the Baitul Maqdas.”

Asbagh bin Nubatah stood up and said: O Maula! Who would be the Dajjal? He replied, ‘The name of Dajjal is Saeed bin Saeed. Thus one who supports him is unfortunate. And are fortunate who deny him. He shall emerge from Yahoodiya village of Isfahan. He shall be blind in the right eye. The left would be on the forehead like a bloody piece, which would be glinting like the morning star. On his forehead would be inscribed: ‘Kafir’ (disbeliever) which would readable to the literate as well as the illiterate.

He shall jump into the seas. The Sun will follow him. A mountain of smoke will precede him and a white mountain will follow him, which in times of famine will be mistaken to be a mountain of food (bread). He shall be mounted on a white ass.

One step of that ass will be of one mile. Whichever spring or well he reaches, will dry up forever. He will call out aloud which shall be audible to all in the east and the west from the Jinns, humans and satans. He would tell his friends: I am the one who created then shaped. And I estimated and guided. I am your High Lord.

That enemy of Allah will be a liar. He shall be a one-eyed man having human needs, who walks about while your Lord is neither one-eyed nor in need of food. He neither walks nor is there decline for him. He is above all things.

Know that the majority of his followers will be persons of illegitimate birth and they shall be wearing green caps. The Almighty Allah will have him eliminated on a Friday after three hours have passed in the evening on the Uqbah Afeeq at the hands of one behind whom Prophet Isa (a.s.) would pray. Know that! After this will come to pass the Great event.”

Thus we asked: O Amirul Momineen (a.s.), what would that be? He replied, “Daabbatul Arz will emerge from Mt. Safa. He shall be having the seal ring of Prophet Sulaiman (a.s.). When that ring would be touched on the face of a believer, it would brand him to be a true believer. And when it is touched on the face of an infidel it would clearly mark that he is really a disbeliever. So much so that the believer will say to the infidel, “Hell is ordained for you, O infidel.” And the disbeliever will say to the believer, “Tooba is ordained for you, O believer. Alas! If I were also successful and delighted with you this day.”

Thus when the Daabba raises his head he would, by the permission of Allah, the Mighty and Sublime be able to see whatever is present between the east and the west. And it would be at a time when the Sun will rise from the west. At that time the time for repentance would be over and no repentance would be accepted from anyone. Neither would any deed rise up to the heavens as mentioned:…its faith shall not profit a soul which did not believe before, or earn good through its faith…”

Then Amirul Momineen (a.s.) said: “Do not ask me about the conditions following this. This is a covenant that I have made with my dearest one that I would not inform about this to anyone except my descendants.”

Nazaal bin Sabra says that I asked Sa’sa bin Sauhan what Amirul Momineen (a.s.) meant by this? He replied, “O Ibne Sabra, he is the same behind whom Prophet Isa (a.s.) would pray. He shall be the twelfth descendant and he would be the ninth descendant of Husain bin Ali (a.s.). He would be the one for whom the Sun would rise from the west and he shall reappear between the Rukn and Maqaam. Then he would purify the earth and establish the scales of justice. Then no one would be able to oppress another.

Thus the dearest one of Amirul Momineen (a.s.), the Messenger of Allah (S) had taken an oath from the latter that he must not inform anyone about the events after this except his purified descendants, Allah’s blessings be on them all.”

And narrated to us Abu Bakr Muhammad bin Umar bin Uthman bin Fadl Uqaili Faqih that: Narrated to us Abu Amr Muhammad bin Ja’far bin Muzaffar; and Abdullah bin Muhammad bin Abdur Rahman ar-Raazi, and Abu Saeed Abdullah bin Muhammad bin Musa bin Kaab Saidani; and Abul Hasan Muhammad bin Abdullah bin Subaih Jauhari, they said: Narrated to us Abu Yaala bin Ahmad bin Muthanna Mausili from Abdul Aala bin Hammad Narsi from Ayyub from Nafe from Ibne Umar from the Messenger of Allah (S) that he mentioned the same tradition.

Source: Kamaaluddin wa Tamaamun Nima

• Advanced Member

I still don't believe their will be a single physical being called dajjal , rather I believe it is a system of belief that tries to eradicate the belief in God, and if their ever was a physical dajjal I believe that it is iblees himself , the new world order or the zionist regime is the system of dajjal , the zionist own everything and have all the power and they are about 300 families 

Edited by yolanda313786
  • Veteran Member
10 hours ago, yolanda313786 said:

The brother or sister is probably young maybe someone in their teens so that's why the question seems strange but it is what we should expect from youngsters after all , or maybe the OP watches a lot of sci-fi movies :)

They are probably watching those crazies on TV --a thought suggested by their wording:  "world " and "governance" and so forth.

Way back when, these wackoes were referred to as "traveling religions" since they went from town-to-town with their 'revivals' like a traveling circus went town-to-town with their tents. Then they traveled to television in the mid-1970s and became "TV Preachers".

• Advanced Member
7 hours ago, yolanda313786 said:

I still don't believe their will be a single physical being called dajjal , rather I believe it is a system of belief that tries to eradicate the belief in God, and if their ever was a physical dajjal I believe that it is iblees himself , the new world order or the zionist regime is the system of dajjal , the zionist own everything and have all the power and they are about 300 families 

They are 313 families. This one of the things that made me sure my religion is the one true religion, Dajjal has his own 313 and we have ours, the relationship between this system and Shi'ism is opposition in their very foundation. For everything we have they have an evil thing and for every evil thing they have we have a righteous thing,

Here is a better explanation:

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235036635-imam-al-mahdi-af-his-shias-vs-world-rulers/#comment-2902364

Edited by Hidaren
  • Veteran Member

Your forgot about darkness. It can be an ally. Some people merely adopt the dark. While some are born in it, molded by it. They don't see the light until they are already men, by then it is nothing to them but blinding.

AssalamAlaikum Brothers  n  sisters,   @Darth Vader   @yolanda313786   @Hidaren   @celestial

i  created this topic  in  imam Mahdi(af) forum .

After 30 minutes My topic got shifted to General  Discussions   Section.

Now  its  in  General Off- topic Discussion  Section.      WoW.

When did imam mahdi  n  Dajjal  become  Off-Topic.

Maybe  we  are living  in  End  Times   :D

1)Will  the  Owners  of  this  site  put  this  back  in  imam Mahdi(af)  forum  or  atleast   General Discusions   ? but  please  not  in the Dungeons.  ?

even if it is illogical  ,  this  topic    is  about  Mahdi   n   Dajjal

P.S :    islamic  eschatology - the part of theology concerned with death,the day of judgement   n  resurrection  and the final destiny of the soul and of humankind.

Wasalam

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Advanced Member
On 9/1/2016 at 12:56 AM, Darth Vader said:

Your forgot about darkness. It can be an ally. Some people merely adopt the dark. While some are born in it, molded by it. They don't see the light until they are already men, by then it is nothing to them but blinding.

You are quoting bane in the Batman movie now!! 

• Advanced Member

Salam, these "superpowers" are actually real they aren't myths.

In Islam, they are called "Karamat". Prophets and Imams could perform miracles for the sake of Allah, like Nabi Sulayman (as) talking to animals, commanding the wind to make him fly, having Jinns as soldiers, etc. If you are very pious and God-fearing, perfected your worship and morals (akhlaq), Allah will bless you with these Karamat, which are like miracles but a little less extreme.

Some examples are water walking, healing people, being able to see the unseen, have secrets revealed to you, etc.

If you read Islamic history you'll find a few stories of pious believers being able to do these acts.

The thing is though, if you're faithful, you won't show them off to others and be like, "Look, Allah favors me! Can you do this?". Believers find satisfaction with Allah and Allah alone.

Salam

Edited by Hussaini624