Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

[TRASH PIT]Ark1 isn't me

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

  • Advanced Member

Hi everyone, 

Ark1 isn't me. Please ban him as he's imitating me and acting like he is me but wallahi that's not me and moderators can check his location and IP address. I was asleep at the time when he starting his posting. Also, I'm not afraid to post something under my own name. Whatever it is I will post it. No matter what, I always post. Please someone ban him. It's creating too much fitna. I think that someone on this page made him to defame me and get me banned. I will stop my Iran posts but please don't start claiming me and accusing me of being someone I'm not. I always post about Iran, but this one account isn't me. 

Muhammad XII 

Edited by MuhammadXII
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, MuhammadXII said:

It's creating too much fitna.

you arent creating fitna - all you are doing is having every shia here roll their eyes at your daft attempts to try and defame sus by insulting iran/ iranians with every thread and post. you are so ignorant, you do not even know that Iranians do not equal shiism, and shiism doesnt equal iranians. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
4 minutes ago, DigitalUmmah said:

you arent creating fitna - all you are doing is having every shia here roll their eyes at your daft attempts to try and defame sus by insulting iran/ iranians with every thread and post. you are so ignorant, you do not even know that Iranians do not equal shiism, and shiism doesnt equal iranians. 

Yeah but Ark1 really isn't me okay! Wallahi it's not. Whenever I post I post from my account. Ark is a loser because when I was asleep he posted stuff to mock me. I know someone made that account to ruin my reputation. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, MuhammadXII said:

Hi everyone, 

Ark1 isn't me. Please ban him as he's imitating me and acting like he is me but wallahi that's not me and moderators can check his location and IP address.

Not hard to change your IP address through VPN. Not saying you did as I am against making assumptions on anything if I don't have anything to back what I say.

Besides it isn't the first time you have created a account.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
2 hours ago, Zendegi said:

Not hard to change your IP address through VPN. Not saying you did as I am against making assumptions on anything if I don't have anything to back what I say.

Besides it isn't the first time you have created a account.

Yeah but brother, wallahi I was sleeping at the time. It was 5 or 6 AM. I cherish my sleep, plus I didn't go to bed until 2 AM. There's no way that I would wake up after 3 hours and make another account. If I wanted to post those topics I would post them from my account and you know that I'm not scared to post about such things, as you have seen from my posts. I think what happened was that my posts set off a chain reaction and now other people are posting about Iran. So I apologize for that. Also, in Canada there's no need for VPNs and other such devices and they aren't readily available. Sorry again, but I'm 100% honest that Ark1 is not me. Remember, I'm not scared to post about such topics and I have always posted about controversial topics in the past. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, MuhammadXII said:

Yeah but brother, wallahi I was sleeping at the time. It was 5 or 6 AM. I cherish my sleep, plus I didn't go to bed until 2 AM. There's no way that I would wake up after 3 hours and make another account. If I wanted to post those topics I would post them from my account and you know that I'm not scared to post about such things, as you have seen from my posts. I think what happened was that my posts set off a chain reaction and now other people are posting about Iran. So I apologize for that. Also, in Canada there's no need for VPNs and other such devices and they aren't readily available. Sorry again, but I'm 100% honest that Ark1 is not me. Remember, I'm not scared to post about such topics and I have always posted about controversial topics in the past. 

How seriously incoherent and mentally challenged are you? Where did I say you were Ark1? If you evidence to back up your assumption than please present it. I feel like using the worst sort of abusive language to you Mr Mian right now. Maybe that's what you want to hear?

People use VPNs everywhere for different reasons. For instance some content is region specific like videos and stuff like TV serials, so people instead put on VPNs to disguise their actual IP addresses. You seriously know nothing about technology or specifically about computers.

Most of the stuff you have posted so far is rubbish. Your fetish for Iran and Iranians in general is weird and disgusting.

Edited by Zendegi
Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol I'm not this guy btw come to canada and usa and see for yourself how anti Islamic iranians are. I know so many in my university and most of them are non religious even though they are fob. These girls used to cover their head in iran but here they dress even worse than non muslim women and iranians eat pork. I used to think iranians are our brothers and sisters in ummah, but oh man I was shocked. They have told me young generation is non religious and once old people die iran won't be Islamic anymore and their families back home hate islam too and only reason they cover themselves is because of govt fear. Some kurds are also anti islam but who cares they are small minority of sunnis and don't even have their own country haha.

As I have said earlier I have nothing against shia muslims but persians are racist and anti islam. I've only met 1 iranian muslim and he is not even persian but azeri (turk).

Edited by Ark1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
13 hours ago, Zendegi said:

How seriously incoherent and mentally challenged are you? Where did I say you were Ark1? If you evidence to back up your assumption than please present it. I feel like using the worst sort of abusive language to you Mr Mian right now. Maybe that's what you want to hear?

People use VPNs everywhere for different reasons. For instance some content is region specific like videos and stuff like TV serials, so people instead put on VPNs to disguise their actual IP addresses. You seriously know nothing about technology or specifically about computers.

Most of the stuff you have posted so far is rubbish. Your fetish for Iran and Iranians in general is weird and disgusting.

Okay, sorry brother but I apologized before in a different post, I don't think that you saw it... I never even knew what a VPN was until I read about it on this site. 

1 hour ago, Ark1 said:

Lol I'm not this guy btw come to canada and usa and see for yourself how anti Islamic iranians are. I know so many in my university and most of them are non religious even though they are fob. These girls used to cover their head in iran but here they dress even worse than non muslim women and iranians eat pork. I used to think iranians are our brothers and sisters in ummah, but oh man I was shocked. They have told me young generation is non religious and once old people die iran won't be Islamic anymore and their families back home hate islam too and only reason they cover themselves is because of govt fear. Some kurds are also anti islam but who cares they are small minority of sunnis and don't even have their own country haha.

As I have said earlier I have nothing against shia muslims but persians are racist and anti islam. I've only met 1 iranian muslim and he is not even persian but azeri (turk).

Actually, the Kurds in Iran who are Sunni are quite religious... at least more than the Shia Persians of Tehran. I too have only met one Iranian Muslim and he is also Azeri (Half Persian though). However, brother please do not fall for their lies, these people who come from Iran are a minority and they only make up about 10% of the total Iranian population. The majority of Iranians I have talked to who are from Iran are religious. There are some ex-Muslims too, but they themselves admit that they are a minority. About 80% of Iranians pray and fast, and the rest don't. That is still a majority. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member (With Brothers Forum Membership)
11 hours ago, MuhammadXII said:

Okay, sorry brother but I apologized before in a different post, I don't think that you saw it... I never even knew what a VPN was until I read about it on this site. 

Actually, the Kurds in Iran who are Sunni are quite religious... at least more than the Shia Persians of Tehran. 

 

I saw many kurds from iran and iraq who are atheist, neo zoroastrians or anti islam.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/30/2016 at 8:35 PM, DigitalUmmah said:

you arent creating fitna - all you are doing is having every shia here roll their eyes at your daft attempts to try and defame sus by insulting iran/ iranians with every thread and post. you are so ignorant, you do not even know that Iranians do not equal shiism, and shiism doesnt equal iranians. 

While a few moderators are sleeping. You forgot to mention that

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
20 hours ago, Ark1 said:

Lol I'm not this guy btw come to canada and usa and see for yourself how anti Islamic iranians are. I know so many in my university and most of them are non religious even though they are fob. These girls used to cover their head in iran but here they dress even worse than non muslim women and iranians eat pork. I used to think iranians are our brothers and sisters in ummah, but oh man I was shocked. They have told me young generation is non religious and once old people die iran won't be Islamic anymore and their families back home hate islam too and only reason they cover themselves is because of govt fear. Some kurds are also anti islam but who cares they are small minority of sunnis and don't even have their own country haha.

As I have said earlier I have nothing against shia muslims but persians are racist and anti islam. I've only met 1 iranian muslim and he is not even persian but azeri (turk).

Ark1 I believe the majority of non religious Iranians are in Tehran and Shiraz. I am 33% Persian, 33% Bakhtiari and 33% Arab, and I always go to Khuzestan Province (Izeh and Ahvaz), where the majority are religious. Tehran is the most liberal area, and was most funded under the Shah, meaning while his popularity was still low, it was higher than in poorer parts. About a third of Shah supporters don't practice Islam. Then there are communists from the 80's who were mainly also non practicing. Also since Iran is not a third world country, 50% leave Iran because of the laws and the fact that they support secularism, so you get more liberal Iranians outside of Iran. Regardless, Iran is still very Islamic, and Insha Allah will stay that way. You and Muhammad XII only post on these topics. It's stupid.

Edited by Mansur Bakhtiari
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...