Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Threads on Iran increases

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member (With Brothers Forum Membership)
7 minutes ago, Ali-F said:

I have noticed that many threads are about Iran, Iranian people and so on. 

I have myself created one, but it was out of curiosity and I rarely create topics on Iran.

But is it only me or do Shiachat face an Iranian-invasion?

What do you mean by "iranian invasion" ?

mentally deficient bakris have been taught that iranains = shiism, so anything happening to iranians = whats happening to all shia, everywhere. 

so in their minds, if, for example, the number of iranians practicing shiism is reducing, this means that shiism across the whole world is decreasing because they are the only shia. 

yes - bakris really are that stupid. 

Never have I seen such an obsession whether it be about Iran or Iranians reach such a level before on ShiaChat.

There have even been threads about where in the world Iranians are specifically living. The same hasn't been asked for about Pakistanis, Lebanese, Iraqis or anyone else.

Blame it all on some weirdo who lives in Canada who has a 'fetish' for Iran and Iranians. The Mods really need to something about this just like how they have been taking down all the Mutah threads. This is reaching a boiling point.

• Veteran Member
1 hour ago, Ali-F said:

I have noticed that many threads are about Iran, Iranian people and so on. 

If you notice most of the new threads were by new people (Trolls) made for the purpose of coming here and creating misinformation and fitna against Shia because as mentioned above in the minds of the stupid only Iran = Shia.

1 hour ago, DigitalUmmah said:

mentally deficient bakris have been taught that iranains = shiism

Mentally deficient and malicious intent.

1 hour ago, Zendegi said:

Never have I seen such an obsession whether it be about Iran or Iranians reach such a level before on ShiaChat.

There have even been threads about where in the world Iranians are specifically living. The same hasn't been asked for about Pakistanis, Lebanese, Iraqis or anyone else.

Blame it all on some weirdo who lives in Canada who has a 'fetish' for Iran and Iranians. The Mods really need to something about this just like how they have been taking down all the Mutah threads. This is reaching a boiling point.

He's not a weirdo. He knows what he's doing and he's doing it to discredit Shia. He's one of the Salafis that has some free time so he enjoys coming here and tries to make Iran look like its falling apart.

I'm not Iranian, but if I was I wouldn't take those Iran threads too lightly. They're so pointless and transparent that any Shia with half a grain of common sense can look at them and laugh at the pathetic idiocy of them but still keep in mind the intent behind them. Malice intended.

Moral of the story...Shia need to stick together because the devil doesn't always attack in the same way twice and sometimes the clever attacks are so simple and obvious but are hidden from our eyes because of their simplicity and obviousness. 

• Advanced Member
2 hours ago, Zendegi said:

Bro, I'll admit that I posted a lot of Iran threads and I'll stop now but that Ark1 critter isn't me, wallahi it's not me. I was sleeping then. 

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Akbar673 said:

If you notice most of the new threads were by new people (Trolls) made for the purpose of coming here and creating misinformation and fitna against Shia because as mentioned above in the minds of the stupid only Iran = Shia.

Mentally deficient and malicious intent.

He's not a weirdo. He knows what he's doing and he's doing it to discredit Shia. He's one of the Salafis that has some free time so he enjoys coming here and tries to make Iran look like its falling apart.

I'm not Iranian, but if I was I wouldn't take those Iran threads too lightly. They're so pointless and transparent that any Shia with half a grain of common sense can look at them and laugh at the pathetic idiocy of them but still keep in mind the intent behind them. Malice intended.

Moral of the story...Shia need to stick together because the devil doesn't always attack in the same way twice and sometimes the clever attacks are so simple and obvious but are hidden from our eyes because of their simplicity and obviousness. 

I'm not Salafi, why're are you abusing me? Do you have a brain? 

• Advanced Member

@MuhammadXII, you're a funny guy.  

As some of you may already know, I'm a complete iranophile, but bro you seem a little obsessed.  It's just some of your threads raise an eyebrow or two, that is all. 

But welcome.  I am also a convert to shia islam, just like you.  From sunni to shia, much to chagrin of my parents, but I have to follow the truth. Pray for me that one day they accept the wilayah of Imam Ali. 

• Advanced Member
14 minutes ago, FreeSpirit said:

@MuhammadXII, you're a funny guy.  

As some of you may already know, I'm a complete iranophile, but bro you seem a little obsessed.  It's just some of your threads raise an eyebrow or two, that is all. 

But welcome.  I am also a convert to shia islam, just like you.  From sunni to shia, much to chagrin of my parents, but I have to follow the truth. Pray for me that one day they accept the wilayah of Imam Ali. 

Okay bro, I understand. I will also pray for them, don't worry. 

• Advanced Member

Maybe it is because of so much Iranophobia and Shiaophobia propaganda spread by colonialists and western media. They pretend that Iran wants to kill Sunnies and Iran wants to spread Shiism and such things...........

Their main problem is not Shia or Iran. Their main problem is the resistance groups who are fighting against evil plans of colonialists. Since Iran because of it's settled government and revolutionary background has become somehow the center of supporting resistance groups, they are spreading Iranophobia and Shiaophobia so much.

Many of them really think that Iran wants to kill them ! and Iran executes Sunnies and oppress them and so  ........ they are bombarded by media a lot.

We should understand them and help them to go out of their illusions.

5 hours ago, MuhammadXII said:

Bro, I'll admit that I posted a lot of Iran threads and I'll stop now but that Ark1 critter isn't me, wallahi it's not me. I was sleeping then. 

Where did I say you were Ark1? You seem quite mentally challenged and yes I have pointed out on another thread long before you have.

You would have surely read my post already, by having a look at Ark1 's threads. There are something's about you posted which you obviously didn't like. So you didn't bring that up instead and brought up this bizarre issue.

Again I am against making assumptions unless there is strong evidence to back it up. For example I have posted strong evidence linking you to a previous account of yours. However I don't have evidence to link you to Ark1 so therefore I will not make the assumption that you are that user.

Besides its more than just that, you have created a route for others to come here and just only post about Iran and Iranians when they start off by seeing your posts. Its like a chain reaction you have created.

Just be honest that you have a weird 'fetish' for Iran and Iranians. Aren't you the the person whose also been mostly posting and creating threads only relating to Iran? Even if something doesn't have anything Iran you will try to bring Iran or Iranians into it.

Also weren't you the person who created a Poll on where Iranians live? I questioned you and I am still waiting for similar polls for Pakistanis, Iraqis and others that you promised. 

Edited by Zendegi
  • Advanced Member
2 hours ago, Zendegi said:

Where did I say you were Ark1? You seem quite mentally challenged and yes I have pointed out on another thread long before you have.

You would have surely read my post already, by having a look at Ark1 's threads. There are something's about you posted which you obviously didn't like. So you didn't bring that up instead and brought up this bizarre issue.

Again I am against making assumptions unless there is strong evidence to back it up. For example I have posted strong evidence linking you to a previous account of yours. However I don't have evidence to link you to Ark1 so therefore I will not make the assumption that you are that user.

Besides its more than just that, you have created a route for others to come here and just only post about Iran and Iranians when they start off by seeing your posts. Its like a chain reaction you have created.

Just be honest that you have a weird 'fetish' for Iran and Iranians. Aren't you the the person whose also been mostly posting and creating threads only relating to Iran? Even if something doesn't have anything Iran you will try to bring Iran or Iranians into it.

Also weren't you the person who created a Poll on where Iranians live? I questioned you and I am still waiting for similar polls for Pakistanis, Iraqis and others that you promised. 

You are right brother Zendegi. I am sorry if I offended you, but I will tell you that I am not mentally challenged. A mentally challenged individual cannot develop a coherent argument, or post about topics requiring logic. I have decided that from now on I won't post about Iran or Iranians. You have a valid point, I think when people read my posts they become inspired by my words and start flooding the forums with anti-Iran propaganda, and I have witnessed this first hand. Once again, I am sorry and I will stop posting about Iran from now on. 

One more thing, what separates me from people like Ark1 is my love or Iran and Iranians. I am not a Salafi nor am I pushing a Salafi agenda on this site. 

P.s. I was going to make a poll for overseas Pakistanis, Iraqis, Afghans etc., but I didn't get much time to do so.