Reza

Thoughts (Temporary Placeholder)

3 hours ago, Shaykh Patience101 said:

What exam is this for? 

l did most of this stuff to my 8th Grade Algebra class.

:egg: <---hasanhh, had hatched another plot.

Edited by hasanhh

8 minutes ago, IbnSina said:

Please make a small dua for my aunt, she is in need!

وَافَوِّضُ امْرِي إِلَىٰ اللَّهِ إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ بَصِيرٌ بِٱلْعِبَادِ.

And I entrust my affair to Allah. Surely, Allah sees the servants.

:( it's one of those weeks:

example: took my wife for our marriage anniversary to the pyramids, and the car breaks down right in front of tickets office. Then after managing to get home I couldn't find my driving or car license. And we live in an area only accessible with cars. Alhamdulilah! Allah doesn't want me to drive these days it seems.

On 30/03/2017 at 2:35 PM, LeftCoastMom said:

Why are administrator  comments showing up in a color that reminds me of 1970's bridesmaids dresses?

On 30/03/2017 at 3:47 PM, Marbles said:

Yeah and it looks awful.

Admins, you are already red and whatnot. There's no need to stand out further. We all know of your great place and special status in the annals of ShiaChat. These new shades and boxes are distracting and useless. 

Please undo it. @Abbas., @hameedeh @repenter

21 hours ago, notme said:

The color reminds me of something else, something I've seen too much of, having pets and babies around me for the past ... all my life. I don't like it. 

Sorry guys, admins were testing some features. Admin Group was picked as the guinea pig so that Admins can review it in the Admin forum and share feedback. 

We considered creating a group of 'quality posters' and highlight their posts. We were also aware that the default highlight colour had to be changed to something better and softer so that it syncs with the default scheme. But as you can see, the colour pollution and your immediate feedback outweighed such adventures (for now). Thanks

@Abbas. the yellow was hideous. If you do decide to go with a color, a cool blue, mild green, or dusty purple would be less ugly, but I found the highlighting more a distraction than an asset. 

If you do decide to go ahead, I suggest avoiding all "warm" colors. They feel like an alarm. Maybe a "cool" color would be less distracting and more accentuating. 

7 hours ago, Abbas. said:

Sorry guys, admins were testing some features. Admin Group was picked as the guinea pig so that Admins can review it in the Admin forum and share feedback. 

We considered creating a group of 'quality posters' and highlight their posts. We were also aware that the default highlight colour had to be changed to something better and softer so that it syncs with the default scheme. But as you can see, the colour pollution and your immediate feedback outweighed such adventures (for now). Thanks

Thanks for the explanation . I was just curious.

Life of Imam Hadi (PBUH) is a life filled totally with resistance and struggle; characteristics of this honorable Imam include: martyrdom in young age, Jihad throughout his life, struggle on the path of God without any condition and restrain, no fear from difficulties, no fear from powers and tyrannies, dignity and calmness for the sake of God, servitude and modesty towards God.
Leader of Revolution 5/8/1981

emamnaghi_by_naghi10-d7jmtjj.jpg

lt is Sunday Saturday  morning and l have a headache. l hardly ate at all Friday. Mostly potatoe chips.

l can believe l ate all that stuff. l use to eat more.

:fever:

Mentioning potatoes, l found this for all you long tem investors in McDonald's:

http://www.rdmag.com/news/2017/03/space-farming-long-legacy-leading-us-mars 

lt fits into their expansion plans.