Reza

Thoughts (Temporary Placeholder)

thoughts: eli the computer guy is rapidly becoming my favourite study resource. if you are studying almost anything IT related, and are stuck on a topic, check him out. hes legit

these are the topics he covers

https://www.youtube.com/user/elithecomputerguy/playlists

Thoughts: it would make me very happy to see el presidente Trump living in poverty. 

Unfortunately, for that to happen all the rest of the United States has to get there first. For myself, I'm ok with it, it'd totally be worth it. But I can't wish that on everyone else around me. 

1 hour ago, LeftCoastMom said:

Why are administrator  comments showing up in a color that reminds me of 1970's bridesmaids dresses?

Yeah and it looks awful.

Admins, you are already red and whatnot. There's no need to stand out further. We all know of your great place and special status in the annals of ShiaChat. These new shades and boxes are distracting and useless. 

Please undo it. @Abbas., @hameedeh @repenter

4 minutes ago, Marbles said:

Yeah and it looks awful.

Admins, you are already red and whatnot. There's no need to stand out further. We all know of your great place and special status in the annals of ShiaChat. These new shades and boxes are distracting and useless. 

Please undo it. @Abbas., @hameedeh @repenter

I have to disagree with your last line. l see these reds as kinda cool --since the Cold War is over.

H_S's yellow is hard to read and distracting.

This is really a Not-SC comment, but my own observation about the lnternet in general: Why do site developers imagine everyone is in the same pre-school mentality that these developers are? Splashing colors everywhere. Scattering the "toys" everywhere  --and call it lay-out. Fantasize that everyone is more interested in "entertainment" and sports than in useable information.

That is one reason l like SC --it ain't childish ....even when Leftie and l get a little goofy.

11 hours ago, LeftCoastMom said:

Why are administrator  comments showing up in a color that reminds me of 1970's bridesmaids dresses?

The color reminds me of something else, something I've seen too much of, having pets and babies around me for the past ... all my life. I don't like it.