Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Reza

Thoughts 2016-2017 (Archives)

May Allah enable us to not build cliques, make enemies of one another, and to engage with each other with tolerance, respecting that we do not always have to see eye to eye, and that we may disagree on issues.

4 hours ago, Jaf said:

So on a second thought, I guess life aint that bad actually.. if you can just behave yourself, and do not overspend... 

And even if you do misbehave and overspend, as long as you still live there is still opportunity for repentance and paying off debts. 

^ It's almost September.

Wait until January?

lol.

Actually I don't care...go ahead and have your new-fangled " Protestant" thread.

:D

Since I have a few minutes and am perusing some info from SG upon which I apparently must make a decision soon.....I'll even contribute a thought:

Abayas with bling......well....okay.

10 minutes ago, notme said:

And even if you do misbehave and overspend, as long as you still live there is still opportunity for repentance and paying off debts. 

lol I didn't commit a murder neither did I make my dad go bankrupt ... I didn't buy $1000 virtual gaming stuff off his credit card. But I wish I could buy a Lamborghini by selling off all of my family property combined though :itsok: 

Salam IbnSina,

I love America, the country where God created me in my mother's womb, the land where my sisters and cousins and many of my friends also call home, so I have no desire to wish death for our country. May God greatly bless America!!! :) 

I love Israel (though I've never been there), because God chose the Children of Israel regardless of if other people agree or not. May God greatly bless Israel!!! :)

I love Palestine (though I've never been there) because God loves both Palestinians and Israelis, and wants neighbors, including neighboring countries like Israel and Samaria) to love each other.  May God greatly bless Palestine!!! :)

And may God greatly bless the USA's neighbors México and Canada!!! :) I have been to both countries several times and have made awesome friends from both countries. A brother-in-law is Canadian too.

I love Iran (though I've never been there) because God loves people of all nations. Jesus Christ said to love even our enemies (people who wish death to one's country can be considered an enemy). May God greatly bless Iran!!! :) 

Ibn Sina, I love you as a brother in humanity even if you hate me. Why? Because God loves both you and me, and God created people for His glory, not to kill each other or wish death to each other or to each other's countries.

May God greatly bless you Ibn Sina with life filled with His amazing grace, love, joy and peace!!! :) 

6 hours ago, uponthesunnah said:

May Allah enable us to not build cliques, make enemies of one another, and to engage with each other with tolerance, respecting that we do not always have to see eye to eye, and that we may disagree on issues.

Amen Uponthesunnah!!! 

Peace and God bless you!!! :)