Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Quotes [OFFICIAL THREAD]

Rate this topic

Guest Slave of Zahra

• Forum Administrators

"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

• Advanced Member

Merits of the Shias & Muhibb of the AhlulBait (as).

عنه عن أبيه عن سعدان بن مسلم عن الحسين بن أبي العلاء قال قال أبو عبد الله (ع) إن لكل شي ء جوهرا و جوهرولد آدم محمد (ص) و نحن و شيعتنا

Abu Abdillah Imam Sadiq (as) said, "Verily for everything there is essence(core/jewel) and the essence (core/jewel) of the children of Adam are Mohammad (saww) and Us and our Shias."

[source: al-Mahasin, Vol. 1, Pg. 143, al-Kafi, Vol. 8, Pg. 214]

Inshallah more will be updated at the below link:
http://www.marefateahlebait.com/know-the-ahlul-bait/merits-of-the-shias-muhibb

Edited by muhibb-ali

• Veteran Member

"I teach you the Superman. Man is something that should be overcome. What have you done to overcome him?

All creatures hitherto have created something beyond themselves: and do you want to be the ebb of the great tide, and return to the animals rather than overcome man?

What is the ape to men? A laughing stock or a painful embarassment. And just so shall man be to the Superman: a laughing stock or a painful embarassment".

__ Nietzsche

Al- Kafi H 197, Ch. 22, h 1 

Ali ibn Ibrahim has narrated from his father from al-Nawfali from al-Sakuni from abu ‘Abdallah (a.s.) who has said the following. 

"The holy Prophet (s.a.), "Over every truth there is a reality and above every valid issue there is light. Whatever agrees with the holy Quran you must follow it and whatever does not agree disregard it." 

H 8176, Ch. 3, h 3 Al-Kafi Vol 5

Ali ibn Ibrahim has narrated from his father from al-Nawfaliy from al-Sakuniy who has said the following:

“Abu ‘Abd Allah, ‘Alayhi al-Salam, has said that the Messenger of Allah once mobilized a group of people against the enemy. When they returned back he said, ‘I welcome a people who have just come back after completion of the minor Jihad and who yet have to complete the major Jihad.’ Someone then asked, ‘What is the major Jihad, O Messenger of Allah?’ He replied, ‘It is Jihad against the desires of one’s own soul to disobey Allah.’”

Edited by peace seeker II

• Advanced Member
Alright, Here are few:

"The man who removes a mountain begins by carrying away a small stone."

"The deeper the pit you’re falling into, the more chance you have to learn how to fly."

"Think how much you could do if you wouldn’t care what others think"

• Advanced Member

salam,

"Have a purpose to your life: Purpose does not mean having a job...

You can have a job & still be unfulfilled." Maya Angelou

ws

like, spiritual and matters of the soul. 

science today does not acknowledge the soul or spirit .. even when it comes to energy and light, they insist on visualizing it as physical entities .. such as quanta (imaginary packets of energy), or waves .. while not admitting that nobody actually knows what energy is (light, gravity, sound, etc)

once science admits this, and admits a couple of other things, then they will have to admit that God has to exist, and of course mainstream science, like mainstream anything, doesn't want people to think of God.

in the new age after zuhur, the science will make todays science look like pre-stone age paradigm.

in sha Allah

post 387, peace-seeker

I read the article you got the quote from, yesterday.

Don't waste your time and life with that junk.

it's not junk bro .. obviously there is telepathy in all the worlds. we are spiritual beings (souls) in physical bodies. and those souls are connected.

wasn't it imam ali who said:"friends are one soul in two bodies"? so how can we not be connected then?

post 387, peace-seeker

I read the article you got the quote from, yesterday.

Don't waste your time and life with that junk.

I don't know about that specific article, but I was talking to a 'scientist' friend and it turns out that there's actual truth to such concepts (like an atom being split into two and the two parts behaving the same way when only one part is experimented with). 

I don't know about that specific article, but I was talking to a 'scientist' friend and it turns out that there's actual truth to such concepts (like an atom being split into two and the two parts behaving the same way when only one part is experimented with). 

here is the article brother

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235027309-scientists-evidence-of-dream-telephathy/

quite interesting

• Veteran Member

peace seeker: (salam) you are mixing semantics.

Imam Ali was referring to emotional bonds, not telepathetic ideas.

aliasgark: (salam): the article l'm referring to is the same as peace seeker's link. l had forgotten where l read it by the time of the post above.

Edited by hasanhh