Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Jadoo,bhut,paret

bitto

• Advanced Member

salam alaikum

Is thread main aap apney saath hue aisey waqiat post karen ki jisme aapko jadoo,bhut,paret ka shuk hoa ho.Main shuru karti hun.786, Maine bachpan me aisa mahsoos kiya ki hawa achanak tez chali aur meray muh se choclate gayab hogia aur ek aawaaz aai kaha ke MEETHA MAT KHA ,aur woh din kisi Imam ki wiladat ka tha ,to shak hua ki jado hai,warna achchi tarikh me choclate khane se bhala koi kyun roke.Phir maine apni Mummy Papa se kaha aur kuch unki tabiyat bhi bigdi to unhone Moulana se fal khulwayi to pata chala key jadoo ka asar hai.Magar mujhey ye nahi bataya ki jadoo kisne kiya.Khair,ye baat purani hai magar is topic me theek hai.Aap log bataein aapke saath kya hua kabhi zindagi main jisse aapka introduction jin bhoot ke duniya se huwa.

• Advanced Member

Don't discourage people to mention here what went wrong with them by simply posting smart comments that magic affects only insane people.Even RasulAllah s.a.w.s  was affected by magic.Ok to phir aap sab apne experience ko post kar sakte hain.

3 hours ago, bitto said:

Don't discourage people to mention here what went wrong with them by simply posting smart comments that magic affects only insane people.Even RasulAllah s.a.w.s  was affected by magic.Ok to phir aap sab apne experience ko post kar sakte hain.

this is a bakri belief, not a shia one alhamdulillah. we believe that our prophet (pbuh) was protected from black magic

• Advanced Member

He was protected after reading Surah falaq and Surah Nas,not otherwise.And why did Ali a.s broke idols and who were with him,what was the reason,probably you are not Shia so you don't know.I do not know about your faith and religion but please excuse this thread with your extraordinary belief.

• Advanced Member

Assalam alaikum

Jadoo ke asar ki wajah se bilawaah jee machlata hai.Jaise simple khana khane par bhi bharepan aur jee machlane ka ehsaas.Ye jin ki nazar se bhi hota hai.Ek baar maine bachpan main machli ka salan khate samay do badi lal ankhen dekhin aur do niwale le kar uth gayi.Jin ki niyat machli ke salan par aa gayi aur usne mujhe khane nahi diya.Sar bhari hua aur achanak tez bukhar to main bina khaye hi so gayi.Papa adhi raat ko doctor ke yahan le gaye.Raste me jin ne unhe bahut daraya .

2 hours ago, bitto said:

He was protected after reading Surah falaq and Surah Nas,not otherwise.And why did Ali a.s broke idols and who were with him,what was the reason,probably you are not Shia so you don't know.I do not know about your faith and religion but please excuse this thread with your extraordinary belief.

how odd is your belief. 

the greatest, most powerful man in the entire universe, whose position was so high that even the angel gabriel used to ask him permission before entering his house, was affected by babbling jahil arab magicians? he was so weak that those kuffar could harm him? he had no protection from Allah?

ajeeb! 

what does Maula Ali (as) breaking idols have to do with magic? idols have no power at all. 

lol @ "probably you are not shia" because I refuse to believe that our prophet was so weak that magicians could hurt him

• Advanced Member

La howla wala quwwata illa billahil aliyyil azeem

The power is with God.So power comes only after reading Allah's  book.He believed and read and so was granted protection.No boasting here.You may be a good muslim ,but you lack knowledge.Your talk is too boastfull.Astaghfirullah.those who are thorough Muslims accepts God's word,are not so self praising and arrogant.Arrogance comes from lack of knowledge.If you really believe in the last Prophets spiritual power,you wouldn't have been a hindrance to my open invitation to others to mention their problems and fears and getting it solved.He will definitely love those more who are like him and not the false boasters and praisers.

To phir aap disturb na karen,auron ko mauqa dijiye ,woh bhi kuch arz karen.

Edited by bitto