Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

Hi everyone, 

How is everyone doing? I am MuhammadXII, a Pakistani Sunni, but one who views Shias as Muslim brothers and sisters. I was wondering, why are the youth in Iran abandoning Islam at an alarming rate. Every single Iranian youth I have come across here in Canada is against Islam and anti-Islam. Furthermore, I heard that the youth in Iran is like this as well. I have heard from a trusted source that 70% of Iran's youth are irreligious, and eventually this will lead to the end of Islam in Iran as the youth form the majority of the population of Iran right now. Is this true, are there any religious youth? Why is Tehran one of Iran's least religious cities? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People get skeptical about their own religion one or more times in their lives. Usually because they are presented with a religions affectations and not much else. Inshallah they get back to it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, MuhammadXII said:

Hi everyone, 

How is everyone doing? I am MuhammadXII, a Pakistani Sunni, but one who views Shias as Muslim brothers and sisters. I was wondering, why are the youth in Iran abandoning Islam at an alarming rate. Every single Iranian youth I have come across here in Canada is against Islam and anti-Islam. Furthermore, I heard that the youth in Iran is like this as well. I have heard from a trusted source that 70% of Iran's youth are irreligious, and eventually this will lead to the end of Islam in Iran as the youth form the majority of the population of Iran right now. Is this true, are there any religious youth? Why is Tehran one of Iran's least religious cities? 

From what i heard and saw 70 or 80% of iranians living in western countries are like you described but in Iran its not what i saw, its true that Tehran is less religious than many other cities in Iran (like istanbul in Turkey i suppose) but after the rest of Iran is religious like the other muslim countries.

after its my point of view im maybe wrong.

Edited by alidu78

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Zendegi said:

Not you again.... I thought you got banned a while back? Now you come here with another phony account.

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/profile/180021-mohammadmiansunni/

I am very sure its you.

 

 

Hello, no that's not me. I would never dare to insult a Shia brother. That dude is some fool who looks to me like a Sunni extremist tbh. Thank god he got banned ;). Anyway my dear Iranian brother, can you explain to me why 90% of Iran's youth is not religious, maybe even 95%. Does this mean that the Shia faith will eventually disappear in Iran? That is a very sad plausibility. Like I remember reading a while ago that a sister on this forum, Ahlulbayt_313 left Islam and claimed that waffles were her religion. She was Iranian too. Why are the great Persians leaving Islam at an alarming rate? 

Edited by MuhammadXII

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, alidu78 said:

From what i heard and saw 70 or 80% of iranians living in western countries are like you described but in Iran its not what i saw, its true that Tehran is less religious than many other cities in Iran (like istanbul in Turkey i suppose) but after the rest of Iran is religious like the other muslim countries.

after its my point of view im maybe wrong.

Oh you think so? I think so too! I think that this is all just western propaganda. But yeah, Tehran is definitely not religious. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MuhammadXII said:

Yes by the millions according to many western studies which document the matter. 

Come on be realistic. Western studies? I am least impressed by western studies. I am in Pakistan but educated enough to not be impressed by western media.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Haimi said:

Oh millions, didn't know that!

By western studies, you mean American studies and their alliances research?

Yes. Zendegi is my favourite Iranian on this forum. He is an example of a true Shia and I love to see that from Iranians. Waiting for his reply. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MuhammadXII said:

Hello, no that's not me. I would never dare to insult a Shia brother. That dude is some fool who looks to me like a Sunni extremist tbh. Thank god he got banned ;). Anyway my dear Iranian brother, can you explain to me why 90% of Iran's youth is not religious, maybe even 95%. Does this mean that the Shia faith will eventually disappear in Iran? That is a very sad plausibility. Like I remember reading a while ago that a sister on this forum, Ahlulbayt_313 left Islam and claimed that waffles were her religion. She was Iranian too. Why are the great Persians leaving Islam at an alarming rate? 

From what I remember ahlulbayt313 was not Iranian. She was a convert... Italian American if I remember correctly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MuhammadXII said:

Hello, no that's not me. I would never dare to insult a Shia brother. That dude is some fool who looks to me like a Sunni extremist tbh. Thank god he got banned ;). Anyway my dear Iranian brother, can you explain to me why 90% of Iran's youth is not religious, maybe even 95%. Does this mean that the Shia faith will eventually disappear in Iran? That is a very sad plausibility. Like I remember reading a while ago that a sister on this forum, Ahlulbayt_313 left Islam and claimed that waffles were her religion. She was Iranian too. Why are the great Persians leaving Islam at an alarming rate? 

Waffles? What..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...