Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, hameedeh said:

1. It's clear to me that MuhammadXII posted this topic at SC on Friday.

2. The previously banned SC member is MohammadMianSunni.

3. A member on another website has the username Mohammad Mian and posted a similar topic on Saturday.

4. MuhammadXII has not broken any rule at SC has he?

5. It could be that someone told Mohammad Mian about the SC topic and so he changed his name on that website because he is not MuhammadXII.

Zendegi's Final Judgement. Promise to not restart this again.

1. Yes he did?

2. Yes indeed.

3. Yes what a 'strange' coincidence. 

4. Yes he came back as a banned member, he hasn't apologised for his actions last time and he lied that he wasn't the same user. 

5. No what you just said here doesn't make any sense unfortunately. Why would someone tell some other person to change their name on another site just because of a post on this forum? Changing their name on that website at the same time as my post? Then they clearly are that person themselves. 

https://www.quora.com/profile/Mohammad-Mian

-Other thing is what they commonly mentioned are that they both indicated that they are of Pakistani background and reside in Canada.

-Mohammad Mian's profile on that website indicated he was doing such a degree and same did MuhammadXII indicate he was doing the exact same degree on this thread in Canada.

-They both ask questions about Iran and the religiosity of Iranian youth, and are clearly both obsessed with this topic. Including as recent as this week on both websites.

Therefore, MohammadMianSunni=MuhammadXII

Proven its him.

 

Edited by Zendegi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, hameedeh said:

@Zendegi Just because you saw a member on another website with the same/similar username does not mean that it is him. If someone creates the username Zendegi on another site and posts that he likes Team Melli, will you accept that it is you? Please stop.

I could understand him , Honnestly I suspect myself that they are thé same people .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, alidu78 said:

I could understand him , Honnestly I suspect myself that they are thé same people .

A few years ago there was an agnostic member who was posting negative things in the forums but never started his own topic. Someone saw an obscene reply in the comment section for an Islamic video at youtube, and it had the same username. The ShiaChat member was reported for making a nasty and obscene remark on youtube and Mods were asked to ban him. The decision was that there was no proof that the one who posted on youtube was our SC member. It's not nice to accuse someone. Honestly I am sorry that a Sunni member has received this kind of welcome. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, hameedeh said:

Thank you for saying "most." Not all Iranians in the diaspora are irreligious. It should be remembered that before the 1979 Islamic Revolution in Iran, many Iranians escaped Iran due to SAVAK torturing religious people. 

 Sister re-read what I said. I didn't say "most iranians" I said 

Quote

most of these irreligious diaspora Iranians 

I meant specifically in regards to Iranians who are irreligious. Although I agree with you on the rest of your points. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, MuhammadXII said:

... Also, could it be that the youth may be irreligious due to the policies of the government, or is this only western propaganda? 

Besides of some main reasons such as negative effect of western media/movie/news and etc. on the culture of a remarkable numbers of the youth, but I believe there might be some wrong policies of the governments (especially from the ministry of guiding (Ershaad)) in some related cultural issues such as allowing the licences to some movies/concerts and ... which might not to be so good ... , then such related issues can be effective as well (but not as the main or the only reason).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OP is a troll but not a very good one. 

there are only around 5 million Iranians living outside Iran, and OP says that millions are leaving islam? 

well..we certainly cannot argue with the amount of evidence he used to present his case...oh wait, he is a bakri. so he didnt present anything. what a shocker. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/22/2016 at 3:57 AM, hameedeh said:

A few years ago there was an agnostic member who was posting negative things in the forums but never started his own topic. Someone saw an obscene reply in the comment section for an Islamic video at youtube, and it had the same username. The ShiaChat member was reported for making a nasty and obscene remark on youtube and Mods were asked to ban him. The decision was that there was no proof that the one who posted on youtube was our SC member. It's not nice to accuse someone. Honestly I am sorry that a Sunni member has received this kind of welcome. 

Thank you Hameedeh. I had a question, why is my posting limited? I can only post a limited number of times before I can no longer post for 24 hours, why is this? 

[MOD NOTE:] New members are restricted to 15 posts in a 24 hour period until 120 days since joining ShiaChat. Your join date is on your profile. 

On 8/22/2016 at 6:59 AM, Mohammad-Ali said:

Besides of some main reasons such as negative effect of western media/movie/news and etc. on the culture of a remarkable numbers of the youth, but I believe there might be some wrong policies of the governments (especially from the ministry of guiding (Ershaad)) in some related cultural issues such as allowing the licences to some movies/concerts and ... which might not to be so good ... , then such related issues can be effective as well (but not as the main or the only reason).

Yeah I agree, good point you brought up. 

 

On 8/22/2016 at 8:11 AM, DigitalUmmah said:

OP is a troll but not a very good one. 

there are only around 5 million Iranians living outside Iran, and OP says that millions are leaving islam? 

well..we certainly cannot argue with the amount of evidence he used to present his case...oh wait, he is a bakri. so he didnt present anything. what a shocker. 

I find this disrespectful. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Zendegi said:

I sincerely apologise for posting those screenshots of Mohammad Mian's username changes and questions that were asked this week on another website. 

Good, it is never good to suspect a Muslim brother of being someone they're not. Also, I'm sorry if my post offended you, but I was just wondering why Iranians aren't as religious as their neighbours. 

 

12 hours ago, Zendegi said:

The whole assumption of the OP is wrong and absurd. How on earth did such a topic appear?

Iranian are clearly not converting out of Islam in the "millions"? If you have statistics to prove this than go ahead. 

Yeah I guess you have a point. I didn't have an exact figure but I just said millions but didn't mean it. 

Edited by MuhammadXII

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, MuhammadXII said:

I find this disrespectful. 

that was my intention, sunni.

I know you are trying to troll us by lying and saying millions (lol) of Iranian people are leaving shiism. do you know there are more shia in India and pakistan than there are in Iran? why do you people think that anything going on in Iran is somehow an indicator of shiism in the whole world, as though only iranians are shia?

fear Allah and repent. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, DigitalUmmah said:

that was my intention, sunni.

I know you are trying to troll us by lying and saying millions (lol) of Iranian people are leaving shiism. do you know there are more shia in India and pakistan than there are in Iran? why do you people think that anything going on in Iran is somehow an indicator of shiism in the whole world, as though only iranians are shia?

fear Allah and repent. 

 

You need to learn some respect. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MuhammadXII said:

You need to learn some respect. 

you need to learn to back up your statements with evidence.

where is the proof that millions (lol) of Iranians are leaving shiism?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MuhammadXII said:

Also, I'm sorry if my post offended you, but I was just wondering why Iranians aren't as religious as their neighbours.

Me I have an other question , if this people are so much religious than the iranians why they dont apply sharia law for most of them ?

im curious about that 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...