Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
MuhammadXII

[TRASH PIT]Iranian Youth Abandoning Islam by the Millions

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

 

10 hours ago, Mohammad-Ali said:

The answer is obvious, it is rather seems as a common issue in relatively all capital cities of the world (Islamic & non-Islamic capitals). For instance, you see why in Riadh (the capital of Saudi Arabia) the youth seems to be so non-religious rather than other cities of Saudi? Or even the capital of Iraq (Baghdad) in compare to other cities of Iraq? (especially in compare with many religious Shi'a cities of Iraq ...)?

I personally feel that:

At majority of time, increasing of level of the life (especially about money) and having diverse relationship to non-Islamic countries/people will effect on the culture ... 

But, most of the effects on many named capitals such as Tehran(Iran)/Riadh(Saudi)/Baghdad(Iraq) is related to the apparent of clothes/behaviour of the youth, not their basic beliefs (although if reduce to some how)

So, I reckon many partial media strive to zoom/exaggerate in Iran's issues, otherwise there are many real more negative issues in other near counties where do not notice them ...

E.g. you can see the situation/environment of Turkey people/youth as if they are ... (of course not all of them). But the media don't zoom on Turkey, why? Since perhaps ...!

 

Thanks for your answers brother Mohammad-Ali. I really appreciate it and I've learned a lot about Iran from you. Also, could it be that the youth may be irreligious due to the policies of the government, or is this only western propaganda? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Zendegi said:

Other weird thing is that he knew I was Iranian, where I never even mentioned that I was on this thread or on any other recent threads. Pretty creepy.

Its obvious its him.

No I found out you were Iranian because I read another one of your comments on a post. I think the post was about some Iranian Olympian winning a medal and you said something but I can't remember what. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, humanbeing101 said:

Firstly there aren't even "millions" of Iranians in the west to begin with. Second most of these irreligious diaspora Iranians are all Shahists/pahlavists. They just hate the Islamic Republic of Iran.

Its more complicated than that , many of them were also just nationalist, communist or just people who didnt Want to live in an islamic country .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

most of these irreligious diaspora Iranians are all Shahists/pahlavists. They just hate the Islamic Republic of Iran.

Thank you for saying "most." Not all Iranians in the diaspora are irreligious. It should be remembered that before the 1979 Islamic Revolution in Iran, many Iranians escaped Iran due to SAVAK torturing religious people. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, hameedeh said:

Thank you for saying "most." Not all Iranians in the diaspora are irreligious. It should be remembered that before the 1979 Islamic Revolution in Iran, many Iranians escaped Iran due to SAVAK torturing religious people. 

But many of them came back to iran after révolution isnt it ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, alidu78 said:

But many of them came back to iran after révolution isnt it ? 

Some people did go back to Iran once the Shah left. Others were poor and had no finances to get back home. Their children were born and going to school, and families had other reasons for staying where they landed when they left Iran. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Here is your proof his the same user.

Only last Sunday under his old username "Mohammad Mian" on Quora, he asked a very similar question about Iranian youth not being religious.   http://www.shiachat.com/forum/profile/180021-mohammadmiansunni/.

Funny enough it says on his Quora profile that he is a history student at a university in Canada which he also mentioned over here on this thread.

Isn't this enough for him to be banned and have all his posts removed? He was banned and came back to create another account.

Edited by Zendegi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Zendegi Just because you saw a member on another website with the same/similar username does not mean that it is him. If someone creates the username Zendegi on another site and posts that he likes Team Melli, will you accept that it is you? Please stop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Zendegi

It's clear to me that MuhammadXII posted this topic at SC on Friday.

The previously banned SC member is MohammadMianSunni.

A member on another website has the username Mohammad Mian and posted a similar topic on Saturday.

MuhammadXII has not broken any rule at SC has he?

It could be that someone told Mohammad Mian about the SC topic and so he changed his name on that website because he is not MuhammadXII.

If you want to have nothing to do with MuhammadXII, please put him on ignore.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hameedeh said:

1. It's clear to me that MuhammadXII posted this topic at SC on Friday.

2. The previously banned SC member is MohammadMianSunni.

3. A member on another website has the username Mohammad Mian and posted a similar topic on Saturday.

4. MuhammadXII has not broken any rule at SC has he?

5. It could be that someone told Mohammad Mian about the SC topic and so he changed his name on that website because he is not MuhammadXII.

Zendegi's Final Judgement. Promise to not restart this again.

1. Yes he did?

2. Yes indeed.

3. Yes what a 'strange' coincidence. 

4. Yes he came back as a banned member, he hasn't apologised for his actions last time and he lied that he wasn't the same user. 

5. No what you just said here doesn't make any sense unfortunately. Why would someone tell some other person to change their name on another site just because of a post on this forum? Changing their name on that website at the same time as my post? Then they clearly are that person themselves. 

https://www.quora.com/profile/Mohammad-Mian

-Other thing is what they commonly mentioned are that they both indicated that they are of Pakistani background and reside in Canada.

-Mohammad Mian's profile on that website indicated he was doing such a degree and same did MuhammadXII indicate he was doing the exact same degree on this thread in Canada.

-They both ask questions about Iran and the religiosity of Iranian youth, and are clearly both obsessed with this topic. Including as recent as this week on both websites.

Therefore, MohammadMianSunni=MuhammadXII

Proven its him.

 

Edited by Zendegi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, hameedeh said:

@Zendegi Just because you saw a member on another website with the same/similar username does not mean that it is him. If someone creates the username Zendegi on another site and posts that he likes Team Melli, will you accept that it is you? Please stop.

I could understand him , Honnestly I suspect myself that they are thé same people .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, alidu78 said:

I could understand him , Honnestly I suspect myself that they are thé same people .

A few years ago there was an agnostic member who was posting negative things in the forums but never started his own topic. Someone saw an obscene reply in the comment section for an Islamic video at youtube, and it had the same username. The ShiaChat member was reported for making a nasty and obscene remark on youtube and Mods were asked to ban him. The decision was that there was no proof that the one who posted on youtube was our SC member. It's not nice to accuse someone. Honestly I am sorry that a Sunni member has received this kind of welcome. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, hameedeh said:

Thank you for saying "most." Not all Iranians in the diaspora are irreligious. It should be remembered that before the 1979 Islamic Revolution in Iran, many Iranians escaped Iran due to SAVAK torturing religious people. 

 Sister re-read what I said. I didn't say "most iranians" I said 

Quote

most of these irreligious diaspora Iranians 

I meant specifically in regards to Iranians who are irreligious. Although I agree with you on the rest of your points. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, MuhammadXII said:

... Also, could it be that the youth may be irreligious due to the policies of the government, or is this only western propaganda? 

Besides of some main reasons such as negative effect of western media/movie/news and etc. on the culture of a remarkable numbers of the youth, but I believe there might be some wrong policies of the governments (especially from the ministry of guiding (Ershaad)) in some related cultural issues such as allowing the licences to some movies/concerts and ... which might not to be so good ... , then such related issues can be effective as well (but not as the main or the only reason).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OP is a troll but not a very good one. 

there are only around 5 million Iranians living outside Iran, and OP says that millions are leaving islam? 

well..we certainly cannot argue with the amount of evidence he used to present his case...oh wait, he is a bakri. so he didnt present anything. what a shocker. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/22/2016 at 3:57 AM, hameedeh said:

A few years ago there was an agnostic member who was posting negative things in the forums but never started his own topic. Someone saw an obscene reply in the comment section for an Islamic video at youtube, and it had the same username. The ShiaChat member was reported for making a nasty and obscene remark on youtube and Mods were asked to ban him. The decision was that there was no proof that the one who posted on youtube was our SC member. It's not nice to accuse someone. Honestly I am sorry that a Sunni member has received this kind of welcome. 

Thank you Hameedeh. I had a question, why is my posting limited? I can only post a limited number of times before I can no longer post for 24 hours, why is this? 

[MOD NOTE:] New members are restricted to 15 posts in a 24 hour period until 120 days since joining ShiaChat. Your join date is on your profile. 

On 8/22/2016 at 6:59 AM, Mohammad-Ali said:

Besides of some main reasons such as negative effect of western media/movie/news and etc. on the culture of a remarkable numbers of the youth, but I believe there might be some wrong policies of the governments (especially from the ministry of guiding (Ershaad)) in some related cultural issues such as allowing the licences to some movies/concerts and ... which might not to be so good ... , then such related issues can be effective as well (but not as the main or the only reason).

Yeah I agree, good point you brought up. 

 

On 8/22/2016 at 8:11 AM, DigitalUmmah said:

OP is a troll but not a very good one. 

there are only around 5 million Iranians living outside Iran, and OP says that millions are leaving islam? 

well..we certainly cannot argue with the amount of evidence he used to present his case...oh wait, he is a bakri. so he didnt present anything. what a shocker. 

I find this disrespectful. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Zendegi said:

I sincerely apologise for posting those screenshots of Mohammad Mian's username changes and questions that were asked this week on another website. 

Good, it is never good to suspect a Muslim brother of being someone they're not. Also, I'm sorry if my post offended you, but I was just wondering why Iranians aren't as religious as their neighbours. 

 

12 hours ago, Zendegi said:

The whole assumption of the OP is wrong and absurd. How on earth did such a topic appear?

Iranian are clearly not converting out of Islam in the "millions"? If you have statistics to prove this than go ahead. 

Yeah I guess you have a point. I didn't have an exact figure but I just said millions but didn't mean it. 

Edited by MuhammadXII

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, MuhammadXII said:

I find this disrespectful. 

that was my intention, sunni.

I know you are trying to troll us by lying and saying millions (lol) of Iranian people are leaving shiism. do you know there are more shia in India and pakistan than there are in Iran? why do you people think that anything going on in Iran is somehow an indicator of shiism in the whole world, as though only iranians are shia?

fear Allah and repent. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, DigitalUmmah said:

that was my intention, sunni.

I know you are trying to troll us by lying and saying millions (lol) of Iranian people are leaving shiism. do you know there are more shia in India and pakistan than there are in Iran? why do you people think that anything going on in Iran is somehow an indicator of shiism in the whole world, as though only iranians are shia?

fear Allah and repent. 

 

You need to learn some respect. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MuhammadXII said:

You need to learn some respect. 

you need to learn to back up your statements with evidence.

where is the proof that millions (lol) of Iranians are leaving shiism?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MuhammadXII said:

Also, I'm sorry if my post offended you, but I was just wondering why Iranians aren't as religious as their neighbours.

Me I have an other question , if this people are so much religious than the iranians why they dont apply sharia law for most of them ?

im curious about that 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, DigitalUmmah said:

you need to learn to back up your statements with evidence.

where is the proof that millions (lol) of Iranians are leaving shiism?

My Iranian friend in California told me that there was a recent survey done by LA Iranians on the matter and they asked many Tehranis about the importance of Islam in their lives and many said that they weren't Muslims. I will ask him to give me the link to the results. 

 

23 minutes ago, alidu78 said:

Me I have an other question , if this people are so much religious than the iranians why they dont apply sharia law for most of them ?

im curious about that 

Good point. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Literally every month a thread gets started on Iranians being irreligious. I don't get what's so fascinating about this topic. Yeah a lot of Iranians aren't religious, big deal. A lot of Turks are very secular and anti-religious too why don't they get threads constantly? Just accept not everyone is going to pray five times a day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, MuhammadXII said:

My Iranian friend in California told me that there was a recent survey done by LA Iranians on the matter and they asked many Tehranis about the importance of Islam in their lives and many said that they weren't Muslims. I will ask him to give me the link to the result.

Possible , However im curious to see these survey and the références.

But I will be Honnest with you ... for me à survey about religion do by exiled iranians Who live in los Angeles. ... What à great référence (ironic).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, ChattingwithShias said:

Literally every month a thread gets started on Iranians being irreligious. I don't get what's so fascinating about this topic. Yeah a lot of Iranians aren't religious, big deal. A lot of Turks are very secular and anti-religious too why don't they get threads constantly? Just accept not everyone is going to pray five times a day.

Many Iranians are still religious, no doubt about it. Maybe you and a few others aren't, but many are. Shias pray three times a day, not five! 

21 minutes ago, alidu78 said:

Possible , However im curious to see these survey and the références.

But I will be Honnest with you ... for me à survey about religion do by exiled iranians Who live in los Angeles. ... What à great référence (ironic).

Lol yeah, I'll get the link for you but a moderator moved this thread to the trash pit, what does that mean? 

Edited by MuhammadXII

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, MuhammadXII said:

Many Iranians are still religious, no doubt about it. Maybe you and a few others aren't, but many are. Shias pray three times a day, not five! 

Lol yeah, I'll get the link for you but a moderator moved this thread to the trash pit, what does that mean? 

Try again and if that doesnt work give me that on private message .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...