Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Rate this topic

Salam 

If I get my questions answered and they make sense I will revert to Shia Islam cuz right now I only believe in God and Respect the Imams and the prophets that's it

I have a few questions before Ima be starting to learn how to pray.

1. When was the Quran written and when was the hadith written.

2. Does the Hadith go against the holy of the Quran?

3. Why did Allah create us if he knew what would happen.

and these was this friend in my new school he is Persian I said ya Ali and he said yo do u like Ali and Hassan and I was like u say 1st cuz I don't know if he is kafir and then he was like no Ali dos evil things to Iran is this true

4. Why doesn't Shia Muslims follow the teaching of the prophet Muhammad peace and blessings be upon him and instead Imam Ali peace and blessing be upon him. 

5. Can the Quran have been curupted 

6. Can someone give me 3 reasons to follow Shia Islam 12 section when according to the Sunnis we worship out Imams why is that so?

7. Why do people go to hell when Allah is the most forgiving my mom met a women on the airplane that had crashed once she said she saw something between hell and heaven it wasn't hell or heaven do y'all have a theory?

8. Why does Islam have so hard punishments and why did the prophet fight against non belivers.

9. Do Shias say that Imam Ali is better than the prophet. 

10. Can someone send me some resources and these answers and also do y'all have any tips on how to be a good human being while being a basketball player.

11. Is violin and rap haram and why. Does the Quran say that what if u don't curse in them.

If I play sports should I still do ramadan

12.Why did Allah create us if he know what's gonna happen and why does he test us then

and it feels like Shias believe that Imam Ali is above prophet muhammad

I would be very thankful if I could get a answer on these questions brother and sister May peace be upon u 

those lillah mean Allah and why does the bible have God translated to something else in Arabic in the bible why those Muslim countries have to be so poor no disrespect peace be upon you all.

certainclarity likes this

Wa aleikum as salam

3 minutes ago, Arad10 said:

1. When was the Quran written and when was the hadith written.

The Qur'an was first written and complied during the life of the Holy Prophet (sawa) as for hadith, which hadith specially are you referring to? They were all written at different times.

5 minutes ago, Arad10 said:

2. Does the Hadith go against the holy of the Quran?

No any hadith that contradicts the Qur'an is fabricated and rejected.

5 minutes ago, Arad10 said:

3. Why did Allah create us if he knew what would happen.

Because the Qur'an says that Allah (swt) created Jinn and Men to worship Him, he created us with free will and gave us a chance to earn his pleasure. 

6 minutes ago, Arad10 said:

and these was this friend in my new school he is Persian I said ya Ali and he said yo do u like Ali and Hassan and I was like u say 1st cuz I don't know if he is kafir and then he was like no Ali dos evil things to Iran is this true

This is definitely not true

7 minutes ago, Arad10 said:

4. Why doesn't Shia Muslims follow the teaching of the prophet Muhammad peace and blessings be upon him and instead Imam Ali peace and blessing be upon him. 

Shi'a do follow the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad (sawa). The reason why we follow Imam Ali (as) is because nobody followed the Prophet (sawa) like Ali (as) did. Prophet Muhammad (sawa) said "I am the city of knowledge and Ali (as) is the gate', 'Ali is in relation to me as Harun was to Moses', 'Whoever considers me his master, then Ali is also his master.'

9 minutes ago, Arad10 said:

5. Can the Quran have been curupted 

No the Qur'an has never been corrupted

9 minutes ago, Arad10 said:

6. Can someone give me 3 reasons to follow Shia Islam 12 section when according to the Sunnis we worship out Imams why is that so?

We never ever worship the Imams (as) astaghfiruallah.

The Imams (as) are our spiritual guides to the one true God Allah (swt).

The Prophet (sawa) said "I leave behind you two weighty things - the Qur'an and my Ahlulbayt (as), my Ahlulbayt (as), my Ahlulbayt (as)."

He (sawa) also said "After me there will be 12 Imams from the line of Ali (as)."

11 minutes ago, Arad10 said:

7. Why do people go to hell when Allah is the most forgiving my mom met a women on the airplane that had crashed once she said she saw something between hell and heaven it wasn't hell or heaven do y'all have a theory?

Because some people transgress the limits and turn their backs on Allah (swt) when He is generous and kind to them in this life. There is such a thing as Barzakh (Purgatory) which is between the two worlds.

13 minutes ago, Arad10 said:

8. Why does Islam have so hard punishments and why did the prophet fight against non belivers.

Islam offers harsh punishments as a way of deterring people from doing evil deeds such as stealing and adultery. The Prophet (sawa) only ever fought the disbelievers in wars, he never started a war with anyone, it was they who attacked him!

14 minutes ago, Arad10 said:

9. Do Shias say that Imam Ali is better than the prophet. 

No, the Prophet (sawa) was the greatest man that ever lived.

15 minutes ago, Arad10 said:

10. Can someone send me some resources and these answers and also do y'all have any tips on how to be a good human being while being a basketball player.

I thoroughly recommend the following books:

1. Then I Was Guided by Dr Muhammad al Tijani

2. The Shi'a Are The Real Ahlul Sunnah by Dr Muhammad al Tijani

3. The 14 Infallibles by Dr Sayed Ammar Nakshawani

4. The 10 Granted Paradise by Dr Sayed Ammar Nakshawani

As for being a good human being learn the Seerah of the Prophet Muhammad (sawa) and his Ahlulbayt (as) and implement their characteristics into your life.

18 minutes ago, Arad10 said:

11. Is violin and rap haram and why. Does the Quran say that what if u don't curse in them.

Yes music is haram because it distracts the mind from Allah (swt) and can lead to other sins

19 minutes ago, Arad10 said:

If I play sports should I still do ramadan

Yes nothing should stop you doing Ramadan

19 minutes ago, Arad10 said:

12.Why did Allah create us if he know what's gonna happen and why does he test us then

To give us a chance to prove we are worthy.

13 hours ago, Arad10 said:

If I get my questions answered and they make sense I will revert to Shia Islam cuz right now

Are you unable to find the answers of your questions in your existing ideology?