Jump to content
muneermosvi

Girl in relation while already engaged

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

One of my friend is in deep depression who got engaged with a girl couple of months before, and then realized that his fiancee is in relation with other person (probably Mutah).

There has been simple engagement ceremony without Nikah. The girl is unmarried and she kept her fiancee in dark about this thing. ....Now his questions are ?

# How can she be in mutah if she is not yet married and quite young too? So this is a great Sin.

# There is only a month or less in marriage, so will it be right for him to break the relation and put those allegation upon her ? This will ruin her life and the dignity of her family who are unaware of it

# He is in fear what if she continuous such relation after marriage as he is working abroad and could not take his wife with him always.

# What is best way for him. He has already discussed this with his fiancee and she is asking him to give her proofs before breaking but he is 100% sure about it. What should he do ?

Please help me in guiding him.

Thanks

 

 

 

Edited by muneermosvi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, muneermosvi said:

What is best way for him. He has already discussed this with his fiancee and she is asking him to give her proofs before breaking but he is 100% sure about it. What should he do ?

If he is sure then he should have some proofs. And if he does then he should probably break off the engagement. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, muneermosvi said:

# How can she be in mutah if she is not yet married and quite young too? So this is a great Sin.

Depends on the rules of the Marja she or her family follows.

36 minutes ago, muneermosvi said:

# There is only a month or less in marriage, so will it be right for him to break the relation and put those allegation upon her ? This will ruin her life and the dignity of her family who are unaware of it

They've been married for a month or less? or their wedding date is less than month from now?

If the marriage hasn't happened yet then he needs to call it off. She's basically already "cheating" on him. She doesn't love him so there is no level or basis of trust already there. If this marriage happens its a disaster waiting to happen. He will never trust her and she won't have true feelings for him.

So he's afraid of allegations? Allegations of what? She's doing everything those allegations would accuse her of. Her life and her family's dignity are something she should have thought of before she did the Mutah. Not his problem or concern.

39 minutes ago, muneermosvi said:

# He is in fear what if she continuous such relation after marriage as he is working abroad and could not take his wife with him always.

That's a reasonable fear. If she's not loyal to him now, she won't be after they get married either. Even if she tries to be loyal you can expect the other guy to try and work his way back into her life somehow. 

40 minutes ago, muneermosvi said:

# What is best way for him. He has already discussed this with his fiancee and she is asking him to give her proofs before breaking but he is 100% sure about it. What should he do ?

Well, she does have a valid point on this. How did he come to the conclusion that she is doing this? He's going to need a valid proof(s) not only to show her but for him to take whatever step he is going to take without a shred of doubt in his mind. 

How did he find out about this anyway? Word of mouth or did he find out through some other means? What is his proof? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Salam Alaykom. 

It's necessary to know how your friend come to this conclusion that  his fiancee has avrelation (muta'a) whit another one.

In this dangerous matters we must be carefull, because judging people whiteout reliable reason, lead to one of the greatest sins. Specially when his fiancee rejects his claim, because this rejaction means that she avoid from this doing or she wants to cut it off whiteout knowing anybody. 

There is a narration qouted from one the infallible Imams in this content, that if 50 men impute a person to a wrong doing, but s/he refuses, you should trust him/her and reject all imputation, save the evidences pass 50 men.  

Alhamdulellah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, muneermosvi said:

One of my friend is in deep depression who got engaged with a girl couple of months before, and then realized that his fiancee is in relation with other person (probably Mutah).

There has been simple engagement ceremony without Nikah. The girl is unmarried and she kept her fiancee in dark about this thing. ....Now his questions are ?

# How can she be in mutah if she is not yet married and quite young too? So this is a great Sin.

# There is only a month or less in marriage, so will it be right for him to break the relation and put those allegation upon her ? This will ruin her life and the dignity of her family who are unaware of it

# He is in fear what if she continuous such relation after marriage as he is working abroad and could not take his wife with him always.

# What is best way for him. He has already discussed this with his fiancee and she is asking him to give her proofs before breaking but he is 100% sure about it. What should he do ?

Please help me in guiding him.

Thanks

 

 

 

There is a story about a very pious old man and a very corrupted young man. One night the pious old man saw in dream the younger man in white long garment. He always thought ill of him but after that dream , he wanted to investigate how that corrupted playful boy was looking very holy in dream.

So long story short, the corrupted guy decided to repent so he proposed to old good poor guy daughter. The poor man had no idea that his daughter went corrupted too. When the corrupted guy found out about the girl after marriage , he kept her for a while then divorced her telling her father that things between them did not work well but not telling him about his daughter past.

It is called "Sitru Awratil Mo'min"

So if a believer has a fault that not many know about, it is better to conceal it from others. The reward will be that in day of judgement , those who concleaed their brothers and sisters faults in Duyia, their faults will be concealed in the day of judgement and their faults will be concleaed in Dunyia

It is said that when Allah decree that a person's fault be concleaed, he orders earth, angels and every organ in his body to forget his fault and noon will remember it.

I can't remember f the story about the ancient good israelites or some of the imam's companions because i read it centuries ago 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...