Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
celestial

Every sunni should watch this video

Rate this topic

Salaam,

Although I'm not a die-hard fan of Yasser Al-Habib, and I know many of you don't like him, he is a good debater and raises excellent points. Here in this video, a salafi sheikh, first swears to one of the killers of Uthman Ibn Afwan, then he apologizes and praises the killer, and Yasser Al Habib responses to that. It's hilarious and phenomenal.

I wonder what reply does sunnis has to this video.

He is not a good debator, and many of the points he raises are truth mixed with falsehood. So when you hear a thing thats true, you all say 'wow, yeah that's true', but the fact is, he shoots rapid aimless arrows at certian personalities. Some hit the target and many fly by, based on using weak ahadith, terrible analogy, and pure speculation. And hence, it not only riles over a billion, it makes us lose credibility.

Not that this man is even fit to represent us.

5 hours ago, Tawheed313 said:

He is not a good debator, and many of the points he raises are truth mixed with falsehood. So when you hear a thing thats true, you all say 'wow, yeah that's true', but the fact is, he shoots rapid aimless arrows at certian personalities. Some hit the target and many fly by, based on using weak ahadith, terrible analogy, and pure speculation. And hence, it not only riles over a billion, it makes us lose credibility.

You might not like him,which you are entitled to do,but when he  tells the truth and straight away destroys the salafi donkies like he does in this video you must give him the due credit.

11 hours ago, Tawheed313 said:

I'd have to disagree. He's an excellent debater.

I pref sunnies over yasser al-habib, there are alot of sunnies who is better than this Monafeq. And i know that for sure that imam khamenei h.a doesn't like this man. Do you know his relationship with all those crazy and Monafeq Shirazi family? Who called ayatullah bahjat son of a 

.... Who also called imam khamenei h.a a bas....?

This man is nothing but a piece of trash.

Shame that he wearing that holy cloths.

Edited by Haimi

6 hours ago, Haimi said:

I pref sunnies over yasser al-habib, there are alot of sunnies who is better than this Monafeq. And i know that for sure that imam khamenei h.a doesn't like this man. Do you know his relationship with all those crazy and Monafeq Shirazi family? Who called ayatullah bahjat son of a 

.... Who also called imam khamenei h.a a bas....?

This man is nothing but a piece of trash.

Shame that he wearing that holy cloths.

Your religion section says Mahdavi. Is it what is told in here?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahdavia

If so, sorry but I can only laugh bitterly at you. You aren't even a twelver and you call him munafiq?

It is easy to defend this man by living in the relative safety of the west but the reality is he may or may not say the truth in regards to specific matters or general matters. However the way in which he presents certain things can actually get Shias killed in certain parts of the world*. 

Edited by humanbeing101

11 minutes ago, humanbeing101 said:

It is easy to defend this man by living in the relative safety of the west but the reality is he may or may not say the truth in regards to specific matters or general matters. However the way in which he presents certain things can actually get Shias killed in certain parts of the world*. 

We refuted this claim before in other topics. Shias are being killed no matter what for 1400 years. They were slaughtered before Yasser, and will continue to be slaughtered after him, sunni's hatred towards truth is immense.

Edited by celestial

46 minutes ago, celestial said:

Your religion section says Mahdavi. Is it what is told in here?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahdavia

If so, sorry but I can only laugh bitterly at you. You aren't even a twelver and you call him munafiq?

Assalam.

Thanks for your quote.

A true mahdavi means he's believing in imam mahdi a.s and his father a.s and the father of his father a.s and...to imam alia.s and fatena zahra s.a and rasul Allah a.s and his fathers ....to adam a.s..

Yes he's a monafiq, this is what I've heard from my leader imam khamenei h.a.

@Repenter can explain more about the islam that comes from London, all those crazy shirazi family and their organization. He's the son of law for sayyed shirazi l.a. I can remember my master told me something weird about sayyed Shirazi.

He said back to the day when imam khomeni r.a was in Najaf, that sayyed Shirazi didn't even want to meet imam khomeini a.s bcz of his jealousy.

And a lot more about these family and ppl that are around then, I'm afraid to mention in public. Just search their videos and listen to imam khamenei h.a lectures about them.

Imam khamenei h.a says: don't curse our sunny brothers and sisters but look what those monafiqs are doing in their channels.

They exposed already Alhamdulellah.

God bless you.

Wassalam.

Edited by Haimi

20 hours ago, Tawheed313 said:

He is one of the greatest Shia speakers who are alive today and an excellent debater- The only falsehood is you trying to deny his great qualities as he exposes the falsehood of unity fans from the words of the Imams (AS).  

22 minutes ago, celestial said:

Ok.

This

Khomeini Khamenei good my master, Shirazi munafiq. Sunni very sunny

Edited by Bint Abbas

1 hour ago, Bint Abbas said:

He is one of the greatest Shia speakers who are alive today and an excellent debater- The only falsehood is you trying to deny his great qualities as he exposes the falsehood of unity fans from the words of the Imams (AS).  

This

Then i guess you're not a shia, am i right?

3 minutes ago, Bint Abbas said:

I am more shia than you and all your unity friends combined

Assalam.

Then as a shia how you didn't know about what your leader imam khamenei h.a said? Even when i mentioned it  brother/sister? And talk to me and do not involve my friends since it's a kind of Gheyba ،الغیبة.

I can see now why some brothers and sisters weren't happy with you.

Wassalam.

Are some members for real? 

Declaring Takfir on one another and then we shias have the nerve to complain at Wahhabis. We seem to be doing it to ourselves...

I don't see why unity is a bad thing. No one is saying abandon the teachings of Ahlul Bayt(AS). Forget agreeing to agree, we muslims cannot even agree to disagree. 

Sayyed Ammar Nakshawani on Yasir Al-Habib:

Also Syed Hassan Nasrallah

Edited by humanbeing101

On 12/08/2016 at 4:43 AM, Abu-Jafar Herz said:

I'd have to disagree. He's an excellent debater.

He's terrible brother. I've watched many of his videos to decide for myself. As i said before, he speaks a lot of truth, but a lot of falsehood as well. That is why, when he says truth, we think, wow yes we agree. But the reality is, a lot of what he narrates even our scholars do not agree with him on, or the main opinion is contrary to his, and sunni's could mow down those arguments and conspiracy theories, which in the end, defeats anything true he says and lowers our credibility.

His insult for our marji as well, and disobidience at clear commands from our ulema and imams a.s makes him worth disregarding and not promoting.

23 minutes ago, Tawheed313 said:

He's terrible brother. I've watched many of his videos to decide for myself. As i said before, he speaks a lot of truth, but a lot of falsehood as well. That is why, when he says truth, we think, wow yes we agree. But the reality is, a lot of what he narrates even our scholars do not agree with him on, or the main opinion is contrary to his, and sunni's could mow down those arguments and conspiracy theories, which in the end, defeats anything true he says and lowers our credibility.

His insult for our marji as well, and disobidience at clear commands from our ulema and imams a.s makes him worth disregarding and not promoting.

I don't see how you could think he's a terrible debater. I've never seen him lose a debate. Care to show me a video where he does? 

Do you think Kamal Al-Haydari is a better debater?

Kamal haydari has his own issue too, you guys need to study the basic books of hawza, shahid mutahhari books, imam khomeni r a wekayat faqih books,enshallah otherwise you gonna get lost in this world.

6 minutes ago, Haimi said:

Kamal haydari has his own issue too, you guys need to study the basic books of hawza, shahid mutahhari books, imam khomeni r a wekayat faqih books,enshallah otherwise you gonna get lost in this world.

Khumayni's wilayat al faqih book isn't even a part of the hawza curriculum. I don't know what hawza you go to.

Edited by Abu-Jafar Herz

What? Is that new? You need to read them for your fiqh,درس الخارج

also it's a must in some hawzah, subhannalah, unimaginable, imam khomeni ideas are famous in hawzah, imam Khamenei h.a is mentioning to his books and says all the time he's speaking.

Edited by Haimi

I finished my education in imam khomeini r.a hawzah when it was the best in the country in Iran-khuzestan.

The famous hawzah for advance hawzavi.

Also some lecturing made by maraje, plus a few dedicated education for high ranked Talaba, Alhamdulellah.

If you see shahid mutahhari is one of the best to explain welayat faqih, it's bcz of what he wrote on his notebook when he was in imam khomeini r.a class back in najaf and qum.

The time when to many people were saying: this man(imam khomwini r.a) is a kafir, he says new things thats kofr(naozobellah)

Edited by Haimi