In the Name of God بسم الله

Syed Jawad Naqvi about Hazrat Ayesha r.a

Rate this topic

• Veteran Member
4 hours ago, Lover of Ahlulbait (ams) said:

Basically he meant to say as Imam Ali (a.s.) respected her after Jamal and sent her with 40 women, we should also respect her. 

:dry:

He said there is no doubt about it that she cannot be followed because even according to Sunni top scholars she was wrong in waging war against the government of Imam Ali a.s yet no one can insult her because of her relation to Prophet PBUH. He stressed that it does not mean we can follow her. She has respect only being wife of Prophet PBUH.

• Advanced Member
3 minutes ago, Aabiss_Shakari said:

He said there is no doubt about it that she cannot be followed because even according to Sunni top scholars she was wrong in waging war against the government of Imam Ali a.s yet no one can insult her because of her relation to Prophet PBUH. He stressed that it does not mean we can follow her. She has respect only being wife of Prophet PBUH.

Correct. I just briefed the exact answer for a question asked by unseen man in the video to our brother. Obviously no shia scholar will say she was right but the term 'respect her' raises eyebrow??.

• Veteran Member
2 minutes ago, Lover of Ahlulbait (ams) said:

Correct. I just briefed the exact answer for a question asked by unseen man in the video to our brother. Obviously no shia scholar will say she was right but the term 'respect her' raises eyebrow??.

Respect her means do not insult her in the way most ignorant do. Avoiding Fitna is prime duty of a believer. We must not divide Ummah rather we should try to unite the Ummah.

• Advanced Member
Just now, Aabiss_Shakari said:

Respect her means do not insult her in the way most ignorant do. Avoiding Fitna is prime duty of a believer. We must not divide Ummah rather we should try to unite the Ummah.

Do not cause fitnah by insulting them in public but why can't we do tabarrah amongst our people in our gathering which is a wajib act. And unity only on the wilayat of Ali (a.s.) (Be Hablillah).

• Veteran Member
7 minutes ago, Lover of Ahlulbait (ams) said:

Do not cause fitnah by insulting them in public but why can't we do tabarrah amongst our people in our gathering which is a wajib act. And unity only on the wilayat of Ali (a.s.) (Be Hablillah).

Who told you that verbal Tabarrah is obligatory? Even in private gatherings one can not do Tabarrah by naming some one because there are every chances of fitna among Ummah. Even otherwise "Wrath of Allah be.upon all enemies of Ahlul Bayt a.s" is best form of Tabarrah. First thing which is foremost important is to check oneself that whether we have cleaned ourselves from all the bad qualities the enemies of Ahlul bayt a.s had.

• Veteran Member
4 hours ago, alirex said:

Many in Mumbai (India) are against Syed Jawad Naqvi , i don't know why ?

Many in Pakistan even. The Ulma e Haq are bound by this saying of Prophet PBUH "When innovations arise, it becomes obligatory upon a scholar to reveal his knowledge and if he does not do so wrath of Allah be upon him". 

Obviously public scolding has no comparison with wrath of Allah hence they prefer receiving public scolding instead of wrath of Allah and keep on struggling against innovations/Biddahs and common ignorant people scold them, bash them, abuse them and become their enemies.

5 hours ago, alirex said:

Mumbai , and the indo-pak shia community especially, [not all but more so than other communities] are absolutely affected by supersitions, culture and such things. They are the type that abuse symbols of other brothers, perform supertituous practises taken from the geographical and cultural environment, and are pro tatbiri. Among them are a group so extreme , named the malangs. The majority of anti-shia propaganda can be obstained from that part of the world.

Why are they against Syed Jawad Naqvi ? Well you have to ask, why humans slew the prophets, abandoned the imams and why good men who rise are often scorned and mocked. It's what humanity always does when truth threatens what your fathers did and your cultural comfort zone.

Edited by Tawheed313

11 hours ago, Lover of Ahlulbait (ams) said:

^ Perhaps there should be more. So that people know the villians behind the damage done to Islam. 

I have made many threads criticising acts done by Ummulmumineen Aisha, but the reality is, i have done so balancing two important things:

1. Not compromising my belief, and ensuring i relay historical facts.

2. Doing so in a respectful way, understanding the fact that the majority of muslims adore her, and not to cause any disrespect and fitnah in the Ummah.

The ones who do 1, without 2, are not obeyind the Ahlulbayt asws or Muhammed s.a.w

• Unregistered
20 minutes ago, Tawheed313 said:

Mumbai , and the indo-pak shia community especially, [not all but more so than other communities] are absolutely affected by supersitions, culture and such things. They are the type that abuse symbols of other brothers, perform supertituous practises taken from the geographical and cultural environment, and are pro tatbiri.

You are back to your old tricks, subliminal messaging, branding, linkage etc…

• Unregistered
9 minutes ago, Tawheed313 said:

I'm indo-pak, i know what i am talking about brother.

You are only good at spreading misinformation/branding. You just labeled some people as, you what you did. Read you last post. 

You have no knowledge of this subject, and shamelessly you will flaunt it, because you are aware of the landscape. I call it, very clever, but not ethical. And Shia do not engage in these tactics. You have something to say on a subject, that burns you so much, Start a Thread, and discuss it academically. Which I know for fact, you can’t, only can hawk baby picture and posters to forward you narrative. Great way to start fitna, and have Shia go at it each other. You do realize the gravity of this topic but you can;t help your internal issues. @shiaman14 has already advised you, recently, when you used another topic to sneak this one in. 

You are aware that this is a divisive subject. You would want, My Marja and Your marja issue started. Why?? What do you aim to accomplish.

• Advanced Member
11 hours ago, Aabiss_Shakari said:

Who told you that verbal Tabarrah is obligatory? Even in private gatherings one can not do Tabarrah by naming some one because there are every chances of fitna among Ummah. Even otherwise "Wrath of Allah be.upon all enemies of Ahlul Bayt a.s" is best form of Tabarrah. First thing which is foremost important is to check oneself that whether we have cleaned ourselves from all the bad qualities the enemies of Ahlul bayt a.s had.

Respected brother, An alim ascending the pulpit and explaining the tribulations that befell upon the Holy Household (pbut) and who caused that tribulations to them is in itself is tabarrah. A verbal tabarrah is obligatory. You and me are grown-ups now and we know everything but if you don't name the miscreants who caused trouble to Ahlulbait (ams) and damaged the Islam then how would the kids coming to hussainiyah holding hands of their father know them. Isn't hatred and dissociation from their enemies a part of faith.?. What do you mean by ummah? Do you consider sunnis a part of our ummah?. That sentence "Wrath of Allah be.upon all enemies of Ahlul Bayt a.s" is absolutely correct and should mostly be used amongst others. We should check ourselves for bad qualities and this introspection is required throughout our life but this doesn't mean that we should stop despising enemies of Ahlulbait (ams).

Today people are defending and honouring Aisha, tomorrow it could be yazid.

• Advanced Member
8 hours ago, alirex said:

It depends on person to person. Some like some aalim while some don't like a particular alim. Like our br. Tawheed do not like Yasir al Habib because he speaks truth about his mum Aisha.

• Advanced Member
4 hours ago, Tawheed313 said:

Mumbai , and the indo-pak shia community especially, [not all but more so than other communities] are absolutely affected by supersitions, culture and such things. They are the type that abuse symbols of other brothers, perform supertituous practises taken from the geographical and cultural environment, and are pro tatbiri. Among them are a group so extreme , named the malangs. The majority of anti-shia propaganda can be obstained from that part of the world.

Why are they against Syed Jawad Naqvi ? Well you have to ask, why humans slew the prophets, abandoned the imams and why good men who rise are often scorned and mocked. It's what humanity always does when truth threatens what your fathers did and your cultural comfort zone.

Enough said. What superstitions??. Are you okay?. Every region has its own culture unless it is not against Islam we can practise the culture. No one comes on street and abuse the symbols of your brothers in Ahlus sunnah. Your brothers in another school doesn't like tatbir so you are also echoing their opinion. Any discussion, any thread you are just searching for an oppurtunity to take potshots on pro-tatbiri people. People are perfroming tatbir out of love for their Imam and you think it is an absurd thing. Also it seems like sunnis are more beloved to you than your own brothers in faith. Just see how you are mentioning things about malangs. Aren't they your brothers, don't they have wilayat e Ali (a.s.) boiling in their blood like you do. And yet you like a group who loves the killer of Janabe Zahra (s.a), the saqifaites, the prime responsible for karbala, the root of all the mishappenings in the world today. Just see you tone of talking, and compare yourself when you are talking to sunnis (or about sunnis) and when you are talking about shias (or about particular group of shias).

I can ask the same question, why are some people against Yasir al habib, Allahiyari and likes? (although I'm not their follower). Well you have to ask, why your beloved brothers are criticizing, slaughtering and killings Imams of Ahlulbait (ams) and their follower from 1400 years because they spoke the truth, they re-introduced the true teachings, showed them the mirror. Ponder!

12 hours ago, alirex said:

Because truth hurts and no one from them wants to get hurt. Likewise many twelvers in Pakistan are against Ayatullah Muhammad Hussain Najafi Dhaku because of the same reason.

there is a very subtle but very profound point that the pro-unity crowd are completely missing. 

not cursing ammi jaan aisha in public in fear of violent reprisal from taleban etc against innocent shia is one thing. 

refusing to curse ammi jaan because you think she is worthy of respect is another thing. 

@Tawheed313 clearly loves and respects her - to the point he still refers to her as "umm aisha" in private PMs between two shia, where no non shia will ever read. this should give you a clear indication of his intentions and true beliefs. so desperate is he to prove he loves her, he doesn't even realise calling her "umm aisha" means "mother of aisha", which isnt her name or laqab.

lets look at facts - we hate abu sufiyan for his leading a battle against the Holy Prophet (pbuh)
we hate muawiyyah (LA) for his leading a battle against Imam Hassan (as)
we hate yazeed la'een for his commanding an army against Imam Hussain (as)

but we do not hate ammi jaan aisha for personally leading an army against Maula Ali (as), and giving a speech before battle where many of Imam Ali (as) side defected to her side, and participating in the battle by sitting astride a camel?
We do not hate ammi jaan aisha for rejecting a direct command from Allah to her, personally, in the quran, telling her to stay in her house?
We do not hate ammi jaan aisha for betraying the holy prophets (pbuh) secrets?
We do not hate ammi jaan aisha for saying the holy prophet smelled bad and calling him a liar?

real shia absolutely do hate her as we hate all enemies of the Ahlulbayt (as) because she was quite obviously an open nasibi,

finally - in the nahjul balagha Imam Ali (as) openly says he is leaving her punishment to Allah (i.e. she is going to hell). does this seem like "respect" to you?

22 minutes ago, DigitalUmmah said:

there is a very subtle but very profound point that the pro-unity crowd are completely missing. 

not cursing ammi jaan aisha in public in fear of violent reprisal from taleban etc against innocent shia is one thing. 

refusing to curse ammi jaan because you think she is worthy of respect is another thing. 

@Tawheed313 clearly loves and respects her - to the point he still refers to her as "umm aisha" in private PMs between two shia, where no non shia will ever read. this should give you a clear indication of his intentions and true beliefs. so desperate is he to prove he loves her, he doesn't even realise calling her "umm aisha" means "mother of aisha", which isnt her name or laqab.

lets look at facts - we hate abu sufiyan for his leading a battle against the Holy Prophet (pbuh)
we hate muawiyyah (LA) for his leading a battle against Imam Hassan (as)
we hate yazeed la'een for his commanding an army against Imam Hussain (as)

but we do not hate ammi jaan aisha for personally leading an army against Maula Ali (as), and giving a speech before battle where many of Imam Ali (as) side defected to her side, and participating in the battle by sitting astride a camel?
We do not hate ammi jaan aisha for rejecting a direct command from Allah to her, personally, in the quran, telling her to stay in her house?
We do not hate ammi jaan aisha for betraying the holy prophets (pbuh) secrets?
We do not hate ammi jaan aisha for saying the holy prophet smelled bad and calling him a liar?

real shia absolutely do hate her as we hate all enemies of the Ahlulbayt (as) because she was quite obviously an open nasibi,

finally - in the nahjul balagha Imam Ali (as) openly says he is leaving her punishment to Allah (i.e. she is going to hell). does this seem like "respect" to you?

Absolutely wrong. And this part  (i.e. she is going to hell)  is not in nahjul balagha. This is your own theory.

Following is the belief of true shias regarding Ummul Momineen Bibi Ayesha Salamun Alaiha.

‘Abdullah ibn al-‘Abbas (ra) narrates:

when al-Haruriyyah (Khawarij) rebelled they were six thousand so I told ‘Ali: “O Ameer al-Mumineen maybe I should go and talk to them?” ‘Ali said: “I fear they may harm you.” I said: “No.” Then I prepared myself and went to them in mid-day while they were eating, they said: “Welcome O Ibn ‘Abbas, what brings you?” I told them: “I was sent by the companions of Rasl-Allah(saw), the Mouhajiroun and the Ansars and by the cousin and brother in law of our Prophet(saw), the Quran was revealed on them. They know its explanation and meanings better than you and none of them is among you, I came to tell you what they say and to tell them your response.” A group of them came to me and I said: “what grievances have you against the companions and the cousin of the Prophet(saw), the husband of his daughter and the first of those who believed in him?” they said: “Three things.” I said: “do tell.” The men proceeded to relate three main complaints against Ali. First, that he appointed men to pass judgment in matters pertaining to the religion of God – meaning that Ali had agreed to accept the arbitration of Abu Musa al-Asbari and Amr ibn al-As in the dispute with Muawiyah. Secondly, that he fought and did not take booty nor prisoners of war. Thirdly, that he did not insist on the title of Amir al-Muminin during the arbitration process although the Muslims had pledged allegiance to him and he was their legitimate amir. To them this was obviously a sign of weakness and a sign that Ali was prepared to bring his legitimate position as Amir al-Muminin into disrepute.In reply, Abdullah asked them that should he cite verses from the Quran and sayings of the Prophet to which they had no objection and which related to their criticisms, would they be prepared to change their position. They replied that they would and Abdullah proceeded:
“Regarding your statement that Ali has appointed men to pass judgment in matters pertaining to Allahs religion, Allah Glorified and Exalted is He, says: O you who believe! Kill not game while in the sacred precincts or in pilgrim garb. If any of you do so intentionally, the compensation is an offering, of a domestic animal equivalent to the one he killed and adjudged by two just men among. I adjure you, by God! Is the adjudication by men in matters pertaining to the preservation of their blood and their lives and making peace between them more deserving of attention than adjudication over a rabbit whose value is only a quarter of a dirham?Their reply was of course that arbitration was more important in the case of preserving Muslim lives and making peace among them than over the killing of game in the sacred precincts for which Allah sanctioned arbitration by men.Have we then finished with this point? asked Abdullah and their reply was: Allahumma, naam – O Lord, yes!” Abdullah went on: As for your statement that Ali fought and did not take prisoners of war as the Prophet did, do you really desire to take your mother Aishah as a captive and treat her as fair game in the way that captives are treated? If your answer is Yes, then you have fallen into kufr (disbelief). And if you say that she is not your mother, you would also have fallen into a state of kufr for Allah, Glorified and Exalted is He, has said: The Prophet is closer to the believers than their own selves and his wives are their mothers (entitled to respect and consideration). (The Quran, Surah al-Ahzab, 34:6).Choose for yourself what you want, said Abdullah and then he asked: Have we then finished with this point? and this time too their reply was: Allahumma, naam – O Lord, yes! Abdullah went on: As for your statement that Ali has surrendered the title of Amir al-Muminin, (remember) that the Prophet himself, peace and blessings of God be on him, at the time of Hudaybiyyah, demanded that the mushrikin write in the truce which he concluded with them: This is what the Messenger of God has agreed… and they retorted: If we believed that you were the Messenger of God we would not have blocked your way to the Kabah nor would we have fought you. Write instead: Muhammad the son of Abdullah. The Prophet conceded their demand while saying: By God, I am the Messenger of God even if they reject me. At this point Abdullah ibn Abbas asked the dissidents: Have we then finished with this point? and their reply was once again: Allahumma, naam – O Lord, yes! Two thousand of them left and the rest fought and were killed by the Mouhajiroun and the Ansars.

Download: https://abdurrahmanorg.files.wordpress.com/2014/10/the-great-debate-of-ibn-abbas-with-the-khawarij-shaykh-al-albanee-authentic-translations-com.pdf

423/صعقة الزلزال لنسف أباطيل الرفض والإعتزال - ج 2
Online source:
https://books.google.com.pk/books?id=X2BHCwAAQBAJ&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

2 hours ago, Fahad Sani said:

Absolutely wrong. And this part  (i.e. she is going to hell)  is not in nahjul balagha. This is your own theory.

Following is the belief of true shias regarding Ummul Momineen Bibi Ayesha Salamun Alaiha.

http://www.digitalummah.org/NahjulBalaghaSermon156

About the malice borne by `A'ishah; and warning the people of Basrah about what was to occur

Whoever can at this time keep himself clinging to Allah should do so. If you follow me I shall certainly carry you, if Allah so wills, on the path of Paradise, even though it may be full of severe hardship and of bitter taste.

As regards a certain woman, she is in the grip of womanly views, and malice is boiling in her bosom like the furnace of the blacksmith. If she were called upon to deal with others as she is dealing with me she would not have done it. (As for me), even hereafter she will be allowed her original respect, while the reckoning (of her misdeeds) is an obligation on Allah.

does Maula Ali (as) calling her a nasibi (i.e. one who bears malice towards Ameerul Momineen (as)) and then saying Allah will do his reckoning with her as a result of her deeds/ malice sound like he thinks she is going to heaven?

8 hours ago, Tawheed313 said:

Love , no. Respectful about her, yes. Two different things.

Why do you show respect to someone who stirred up & lead an army against Ameerul Momineen Ali ibn Abu Talib (as) and his shia?

In the battle of the camel would you be on the side of your mother aisha, or our Maula Ali (as)? Its time you picked a side.

I say i would stand with Maula Ali (as) no matter whose widow was sat on a camel. No exceptions. 

• Veteran Member
5 hours ago, Lover of Ahlulbait (ams) said:

It depends on person to person. Some like some aalim while some don't like a particular alim. Like our br. Tawheed do not like Yasir al Habib because he speaks truth about his mum Aisha.

You might not be banned from this forum for speaking so badly but you should at least fear Allah(swt) 's punishment for defaming a shia muslim.

Pretend you are a better muslim if you like, you are just deceiving yourself.

• Advanced Member
12 minutes ago, realizm said:

You might not be banned from this forum for speaking so badly but you should at least fear Allah(swt) 's punishment for defaming a shia muslim.

Pretend you are a better muslim if you like, you are just deceiving yourself.

Sorry brother, but our beloved br. Tawheed has also spoken something, I think you skipped that part. The guy always creates discord between shias, and doesn't miss a chance to defame everyone other than his belief. You didn't see how he spoke about malangs, although I'm not malang but they too are our brothers just like other shias. On the other hand, does so much to please Sunnis and plays trick among shias. If you would have seen his threads and posts regularly you would have realized what I'm talking about. I, at times, have remained silent even when it made my blood boil. Nevertheless all Shiane Ali are my brothers including him. May Allah(swt) guide us all on Seratul Mustaqeem. 

13 hours ago, DigitalUmmah said:
16 hours ago, Fahad Sani said:

http://www.digitalummah.org/NahjulBalaghaSermon156

About the malice borne by `A'ishah; and warning the people of Basrah about what was to occur

Whoever can at this time keep himself clinging to Allah should do so. If you follow me I shall certainly carry you, if Allah so wills, on the path of Paradise, even though it may be full of severe hardship and of bitter taste.

As regards a certain woman, she is in the grip of womanly views, and malice is boiling in her bosom like the furnace of the blacksmith. If she were called upon to deal with others as she is dealing with me she would not have done it. (As for me), even hereafter she will be allowed her original respect, while the reckoning (of her misdeeds) is an obligation on Allah

does Maula Ali (as) calling her a nasibi (i.e. one who bears malice towards Ameerul Momineen (as)) and then saying Allah will do his reckoning with her as a result of her deeds/ malice sound like he thinks she is going to heaven?

Again where is this part in sermon (i.e. she is going to hell) . Its just your conclusion/assumption from Imam Ali a.s words.

About malice.

It was temporary during that battle only. Soon after that she regreted and repented for her mistakes/sins. And Imam said her matter is with Allah. And Allah is Oft forgiving and most Mericiful. Allah categorically said twice in Quran (Nisa 48, 116) that He will not forgive shirk with Him (except fot those who repent) while all other sins are forgivable. And Prophet s.a.w.w said my interccession will be accepted for everyone if Allah wills except for those who had commited any sort of shirk with Him. Shirk is more critical issue than all in the sight of Allah.

And what about this part. How did you miss that. (As for me), even hereafter she will be allowed her original respect

Now see debate of Ibn Abbas with khawarij on behalf of Imam Ali a.s (which happened after jamal). How she was respected by Imam Ali a.s and his true shias like ibn Abbas. Thats exactly what I am following. Respect her and leave everything to Allah. That is the path of Imam Ali a.s. No slander, no disrespect, no taunting.

And this is what sayed jawad naqvi had said but people became against him. Cusring dead people was biddah of Muawiya not of Imam Ali a.s. Those who are practicing this are actually following the footsteps of Muawiya.