Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Laayla

July War 10 Years Later

Rate this topic

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum.

I'm going to sleep with a huge smile on my face.

http://www.dailystar.com.lb/News/Lebanon-News/2016/Aug-03/365430-israeli-officials-duped-into-interviews-for-pro-hezbollah-channel.ashx

Alhamd'Allah for stupid enemies.  Let the fools try and dare to have a third war with us.  Insh'Allah Quds will be freed in the hands of Rajal Allah.

Fateeha for the martyrs of July War, it is 10th anniversary of the Divine Victory. 

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah

Edited by Laayla
Video

2 hours ago, baradar_jackson said:

@coldcow Please learn from the contents of this topic.

I guess you think Southern Lebanon being left in ruins, over a thousand civilian deaths, and your rocket launchers gradually getting blown up and reduced while your rockets target civilians, is a victory.  I though Hezbollah didn't target civilians.  Someone said that.

There's not much by way in the content here.  A video that is largely in Arabic is the only thing I see.

1 hour ago, coldcow said:

I guess you think Southern Lebanon being left in ruins, over a thousand civilian deaths, and your rocket launchers gradually getting blown up and reduced while your rockets target civilians, is a victory.  I though Hezbollah didn't target civilians.  Someone said that.

There's not much by way in the content here.  A video that is largely in Arabic is the only thing I see.

I guess London being turned into rubble in WW2 and Churchill standing afterwards and saying we are victories is not much of a victory?  Victory is determined if your enemy achieves his goals. Not one single objective Israel had was achieved in the war. Even Israel after their investigation into the war afterwards admitted that they had lost. 

2 hours ago, coldcow said:

We'll be more careful next time. 

Ammonia tanks are easier targets anyway ;) 

1 hour ago, Martyrdom said:

I guess London being turned into rubble in WW2 and Churchill standing afterwards and saying we are victories is not much of a victory?  Victory is determined if your enemy achieves his goals. Not one single objective Israel had was achieved in the war. Even Israel after their investigation into the war afterwards admitted that they had lost. 

At least Churchill could stand on any rubble he wanted to, London's or Germany's, and declare victory.  Nasrallah stayed in his bunker.

Besides, both sides had different objectives right?  Hezbollah just wanted to survive, and kill as many Israelis as possible in the process.  Israel wanted to destroy Hezbollah's ability to launch rockets and deliver an unrecoverable blow to their South Lebanon operations.  They were destroying rocket launchers faster than Hezbollah could replace them, as evidenced by the downtrend in number of rockets fired per day, but on the 2nd objective they did not fight long enough to achieve it.  It would've become a war of attrition if it had continued, with Hezbollah and Lebanese civilians suffering far greater casualties in the long run.  It was in both sides' best interests to not continue.

23 minutes ago, coldcow said:

At least Churchill could stand on any rubble he wanted to, London's or Germany's, and declare victory.  Nasrallah stayed in his bunker.

Wrong again. Man you just keep embarrassing yourself. This is his victory speech in which he came out live and spat in your face and the Israelis faces. And that still doesnt change the fact that your wrong about your original point. Way to change the subject. Typical loser mentality.

Now I'm done talking to you cause obviously the basis of your argument is hatred and not facts or logic. Plus I dont have time to talk to someone claiming things the Israelis themselves don't even claim.  Whats my proof Israeli objective in the beginning of the war was to wipe out Hezbollah of the face of the map not the rockets . Then when they realized they cant they changed the objective to rockets. Then that didn't work cause Hizballah on the last two days of the war sent more rockets then the beginning of the war.  Can't forget the objective of returning the two captured soldiers which never happened. Look into the bint jbeil battle which caused the massacre of the Israeli tanks. Look into the warship that Hizballah destroyed that shocked the Israeli navy. So like I said Im done with you cause even the most arch enemies of Hizballah acknowledge that the war for Israel was a complete disaster. 

Edited by Martyrdom

35 minutes ago, Martyrdom said:

Wrong again. Man you just keep embarrassing yourself. This is his victory speech in which he came out live and spat in your face and the Israelis faces. And that still doesnt change the fact that your wrong about your original point. Way to change the subject. Typical loser mentality.

Now I'm done talking to you cause obviously the basis of your argument is hatred and not facts or logic. Plus I dont have time to talk to someone claiming things the Israelis themselves don't even claim.  Whats my proof Israeli objective in the beginning of the war was to wipe out Hezbollah of the face of the map not the rockets . Then when they realized they cant they changed the objective to rockets. Then that didn't work cause Hizballah on the last two days of the war sent more rockets then the beginning of the war.  Can't forget the objective of returning the two captured soldiers which never happened. Look into the bint jbeil battle which caused the massacre of the Israeli tanks. Look into the warship that Hizballah destroyed that shocked the Israeli navy. So like I said Im done with you cause even the most arch enemies of Hizballah acknowledge that the war for Israel was a complete disaster. 

LOL!  Dude, the date on that video is over a month after the end of the fighting.  

I don't hate Hezbollah.  I hate Israel more than I hate Hezbollah.  I was rooting for Hezbollah in 2006.  I'm also not blinded by my the fact that I share the same religion as the Hezbollah fighters.  But that doesn't change facts that Hezbollah's actions led to substantial destruction of Southern Lebanon, led to substantial Lebanese civilian deaths, and they were incurring more casualties than Israel.  I don't think I ever said Israel won that engagement, did I?  However I think the rosy eyed view of Hezbollah's "victory" needs to be viewed with a tall glass of reality. 

7 hours ago, coldcow said:

LOL!  Dude, the date on that video is over a month after the end of the fighting.  

I don't hate Hezbollah.  I hate Israel more than I hate Hezbollah.  I was rooting for Hezbollah in 2006.  I'm also not blinded by my the fact that I share the same religion as the Hezbollah fighters.  But that doesn't change facts that Hezbollah's actions led to substantial destruction of Southern Lebanon, led to substantial Lebanese civilian deaths, and they were incurring more casualties than Israel.  I don't think I ever said Israel won that engagement, did I?  However I think the rosy eyed view of Hezbollah's "victory" needs to be viewed with a tall glass of reality. 

You must be lost... Its a CLEAR victory for Hezbollah. Lebanese deaths were inevitable wether they won or lost. In fact more deaths would have occurred if they lost! Israel was forced to release prisoners back to Hezbollah...Hezbollah proved to the world that it is a force to be rekoned with and it kept israel from occupying it!! If you are too blind to see Hezbollah's victory its becuz you don't want too. End of story!

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Cold, I hope you are well and in good health.  I have a few questions for you if you don't mind me asking. 

Do you want to see Lebanon have peace (recognize) with the zionist state?

Do you believe in resisting against an occupier?

Yes, the south was destroyed.  That's what happens in war.  We had some gulf states support some villages but the majority of the funds come from Iran.  So what exactly is the problem?  Do you want the zionists to continue to violate our air space and occupy

villages, steal our water resources and non stop surveillance and spying? 

Correct me if I'm wrong, brother it seems like you are almost defending them.  Whenever they have a chance they assassinate, bomb, infiltrate our borders.  The zionist state is our enemy and as long as we have Rajal Allah they will think over a thousand times before daring to make a military adventure to Lebanon.

I salute the Lebanese Army, Lebanese Intelligence and the Lebanese Resistance for protecting our borders and preventing

Zionists from occupying Lebanon.  The Lebanese have not forgotten the 25 years of occupation from the zionist state.

19 hours ago, coldcow said:

At least Hitler and the Nazis did not use car bombs, poisonings and snipers to assassinate their enemies.

7 hours ago, realizm said:

At least Hitler and the Nazis did not use car bombs, poisonings and snipers to assassinate their enemies.

They just used gas chambers, hung people up by meat hooks to die slow deaths.

9 hours ago, Laayla said:

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Cold, I hope you are well and in good health.  I have a few questions for you if you don't mind me asking. 

1) Do you want to see Lebanon have peace (recognize) with the zionist state?

2) Do you believe in resisting against an occupier?

3) Yes, the south was destroyed.  That's what happens in war.  We had some gulf states support some villages but the majority of the funds come from Iran.  So what exactly is the problem?  Do you want the zionists to continue to violate our air space and occupy

villages, steal our water resources and non stop surveillance and spying? 

Correct me if I'm wrong, brother it seems like you are almost defending them.  Whenever they have a chance they assassinate, bomb, infiltrate our borders.  The zionist state is our enemy and as long as we have Rajal Allah they will think over a thousand times before daring to make a military adventure to Lebanon.

I salute the Lebanese Army, Lebanese Intelligence and the Lebanese Resistance for protecting our borders and preventing

Zionists from occupying Lebanon.  The Lebanese have not forgotten the 25 years of occupation from the zionist state.

1) Yes?  I mean the reality is that Israel isn't going away, so yes, I'd like to see peace between the two.  Although I do not agree with Zionism.  

2) Yes, although I'm not sure Israel was occupying Lebanon before Hezbollah attacked.  I know they occupied territory in South Lebanon afterwards for some a little while.  I prefer the way Ghandi resisted the occupation of India.  

3) Was Israel violiting Lebanese air space and occupying lebanon when Hezbollah attacked them?  If so, has either of those two things stopped?

Not defending Israel.  However, I'm critical of the idea that this was some overwhelming victory for Hezbollah.  In general I'm critical of the Arab countries.  Their overwhelming incompetence and inability to work with each other has led to them making Muslims the laughing stock of world.  Look at a map of Israel surrounded by so many Arab countries, and it is a tiny spec, yet it has resisted attacks and embarrased Arab armies time and time again.  Hezbhollah did a good job showing that Israel isn't invincible, but their metric for winning was simply not losing.  That's a pretty low bar.

What if, instead of refusing to acknowledge Israel in 1948, and declaring war on it, Arabs worked with them for a better/more realistic country/countries.  What if instead of always looking towards war, they agreed to work towards a peace?  Instead, they're using the Palestinians as fodder for their hatred of Israel.

14 hours ago, coldcow said:

They just used gas chambers, hung people up by meat hooks to die slow deaths.

Well you were speaking about the Leader of Hezbollah, so now please name one national leader the nazis had assassinated and hung from a meat hook.

10 hours ago, realizm said:

Well you were speaking about the Leader of Hezbollah, so now please name one national leader the nazis had assassinated and hung from a meat hook.

Changing goal posts are we?  You said enemies, you didn't say national leaders.  The Nazis killed plenty of their enemies in the manners I mentioned.

Also, you brought the Nazis into this conversation for some reason, not me.

Looks like we have some Nazi apologists on this forum. There is no relation between Israel and the Nazi regime and its no more than being Anti-Semitic. If you want to criticise do it without any link to the Nazis or Hitler as it actually weakens your argument more than anything else. 

8 hours ago, coldcow said:

Changing goal posts are we?  You said enemies, you didn't say national leaders.  The Nazis killed plenty of their enemies in the manners I mentioned.

Also, you brought the Nazis into this conversation for some reason, not me.

Man, you are the one trying to change the course of the discussion. Do not make it look otherwise.

You brought Churchill into this debate, I guess I had to stay into WW2 stuff.

5 hours ago, Zendegi said:

Looks like we have some Nazi apologists on this forum. There is no relation between Israel and the Nazi regime and its no more than being Anti-Semitic. If you want to criticise do it without any link to the Nazis or Hitler as it actually weakens your argument more than anything else. 

"I was normal. And the next day, I woke up and found out on Shiachat that I was a Nazi. "

1 hour ago, realizm said:

Man, you are the one trying to change the course of the discussion. Do not make it look otherwise.

You brought Churchill into this debate, I guess I had to stay into WW2 stuff.

Negative, scroll up.  I did not bring Churchill into the discussion.

On August 16, 2016 at 11:36 AM, realizm said:

???  The Nazi regime was extremely creative and thorough with the inhumanity they dealt out to their victims.  Car bombs, poisonings and snipers would have been the least of it.  

Bismehe Ta3ala

Everybody hears about what happened in the Holocaust.  But nobody knows or hears about the crimes of the zionists towards Palestinians and Lebanese.  It would be helpful to read about zionist crimes. I can give you some search options to begin your research and read about their brutality Qana Massacure 1996 and 2006, Khiam Prison

UN Commission Finds Evidence of War Crimes by Israel, Hamas During 2014 Gaza War
Commission chair urges international community to act on conclusions of the report - primarily by supporting an investigation by the International Criminal Court in The Hague in to the status of the occupied Palestinian territories.
read more: http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/1.662389

For 10 years now we have peace in Lebanon not because we have peace with the zionists but a strong resistance party that protects us from their war adventures.  

We value life with dignity not life with humiliation. Shocking how some claim they are shias and yet want peace with the oppressor.  If this is your stance towards occupiers, then how will you be towards Imam Mahdi when he arrives? Or his arrival is far fetched too? People who favor oppressors have something wrong with the concept of justice.  God help and guide you to see the correct path.

liob05.jpg

2 hours ago, forte said:

???  The Nazi regime was extremely creative and thorough with the inhumanity they dealt out to their victims.  Car bombs, poisonings and snipers would have been the least of it.  

Except that history will remember these as the methods of those who were their victims.

1 minute ago, realizm said:

Except that history will remember these as the methods of those who were their victims.

History remembers who the perpetrators were as they kept exceptionally detailed reports of what they did, to whom and when.  The perpetrators were the Nazi regime. That does not mean that there were not war crimes committed in other places and other times but it also does not diminish the horror of the holocaust.  Zionist war crimes are also horrific and, in addition, they are ongoing.  They are also well documented by written reports, eye witness accounts and increasingly by film.  This documentation is recognized and publicized by international courts and watchdogs. The victims of the holocaust have now become what they have reviled.

@coldcow  It's war, that's why civilians died maybe? :confused: you do know that when two nations declare war it's inevitable that people die right? It's funny it's the first time i ever meet a shia who hates hezbullah... You're totally acting like a lebanese christian who feels threatend by this "militia" as they like to call it... I know because i live amongst them not to mention that i also lived the 2006 war, i was a christian back then and i didnt even have like these thoughts of yours. I mean wow!

If it wasnt for sayed hasan Lebanon would be worse than palestine now, and if it wasnt for hezbullah isis would be invading this country as we speak, he would be my next door neighboor maybe lol... Like it or not hezbullah protects the middle east. 

Dare to step one day in the shoes of a hezbullahi fighter you would break.

Sayed hasan did what no one could ever do, he defeated the ultimate military power as they like to call it. 

There are some other reasons underlying within this hate of yours for hezbullah... Meanwhile while discovering them go express these feelings of yours among the people who actually hate hezbullah, like our enemies.. Who knows maybe you'd fit with them afterall. 

On 8/17/2016 at 5:42 AM, coldcow said:

What if, instead of refusing to acknowledge Israel in 1948, and declaring war on it, Arabs worked with them for a better/more realistic country/countries.  What if instead of always looking towards war, they agreed to work towards a peace?  Instead, they're using the Palestinians as fodder for their hatred of Israel.

Dear Lord! Us? Working with israel? That's what this life is all about fighting our enemies and standing up for our religion and rights. You should get your facts right. I mean you dont believe in zionism? 

You don't understand this game do you? Who do you think we're gonna fight when imam al mahdi will come out? They are our number one enemy! And you wont get peace unless no one is seeking power, do you think this is achievable? Peace will come with imam al mahdi (atfs)

When i used to be a christian i didnt understand anything of the message of hezbullah nor the message of the shias, i couldnt Even Differ shia from sunni i would say they are the same. But when i started reading about islam and about ahlulbayt i began to realize the real message of iran and hezbullah. I realized who are really our enemies. So maybe there is something wrong in your belief system? I mean you're surely surprising me by these words of yours, coming from a "shia". 

@yasahebalzaman.313

Bro your perspectives are interesting and well appreciated, but I think you must have been hanging around Geagea Christians back in the day. Aoun Christians are very much pro resistance.

Take a look at a Christian like Julia Boutros who has more honor than some of the folks on this very thread.

7 hours ago, Laayla said:

Bismehe Ta3ala

Everybody hears about what happened in the Holocaust.  But nobody knows or hears about the crimes of the zionists towards Palestinians and Lebanese.  It would be helpful to read about zionist crimes. I can give you some search options to begin your research and read about their brutality Qana Massacure 1996 and 2006, Khiam Prison

UN Commission Finds Evidence of War Crimes by Israel, Hamas During 2014 Gaza War
Commission chair urges international community to act on conclusions of the report - primarily by supporting an investigation by the International Criminal Court in The Hague in to the status of the occupied Palestinian territories.
read more: http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/1.662389

For 10 years now we have peace in Lebanon not because we have peace with the zionists but a strong resistance party that protects us from their war adventures.  

We value life with dignity not life with humiliation. Shocking how some claim they are shias and yet want peace with the oppressor.  If this is your stance towards occupiers, then how will you be towards Imam Mahdi when he arrives? Or his arrival is far fetched too? People who favor oppressors have something wrong with the concept of justice.  God help and guide you to see the correct path.

liob05.jpg

Hamas-Propaganda2.png

118395559_hamas_365458c.jpg

6 hours ago, realizm said:

Well you spoke of Churchill before I spoke of Hitler. 

Happy now ?

Goal posts, strawman, or just Godwin's law, I'm not sure.  You choose.

5 hours ago, yasahebalzaman.313 said:

Dear Lord! Us? Working with israel? That's what this life is all about fighting our enemies and standing up for our religion and rights. You should get your facts right. I mean you dont believe in zionism? 

You don't understand this game do you? Who do you think we're gonna fight when imam al mahdi will come out? They are our number one enemy! And you wont get peace unless no one is seeking power, do you think this is achievable? Peace will come with imam al mahdi (atfs)

When i used to be a christian i didnt understand anything of the message of hezbullah nor the message of the shias, i couldnt Even Differ shia from sunni i would say they are the same. But when i started reading about islam and about ahlulbayt i began to realize the real message of iran and hezbullah. I realized who are really our enemies. So maybe there is something wrong in your belief system? I mean you're surely surprising me by these words of yours, coming from a "shia". 

Israel isn't going away, Palestine is.  If you're too proud to seek peace and willing to let the Palestinians suffer for it, that's on you.  But if your only solution is to wait for the 12th Imam, there may not be any Palestine left at that point (assuming he even comes in your lifetime).

2 hours ago, Laayla said:

nasrallah.economist.cover.2006.08.19.jpg

On the front cover of The Economist.  No matter how much you want to deny the facts, the truth will always break through.

Ahh yes, The Economist, one of the great military journals of our time.

Again, when your goal for victory to is to simply not lose, it's not that hard to achieve it.  

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum and Joum3a Mubaraka brothers and sisters.  Allah swt hasten the appearance of Sahab al 3sri wa zaman al Qaem Ahli Mohamed.

Cold, you are sharing pictures of Palestinian factions.  You were saying you have problems with Hezbollah.  Please stay on topic. 

You seem to have a problem of what sources I choose, that's fine, then I will just direct you to sources of what the enemy wrote about Hezbollah.  Perhaps that would be objective according to your liking.  One thing I want to point is I don't want to win your heart and mind of what you think of Hezb. lol  I think you have your mind set already.  I'm only explaining to the public eye whoever decides to read this to know the other side of the story and not what they are constantly feed in Western media.

Let us discuss then what were the objectives of the zionists during their Operation Change of Direction.

When the zionists declared war on Hezb, they had four objectives

1) The return of captive soldiers Ehud Goldwasser and Eldad Regev;

2) a complete cease fire;

3) the deployment of the Lebanese army in all of southern Lebanon, and;

4) the expulsion of Hezbollah from southern Lebanon and the fulfillment of United Nations resolution 1559

Benjamin Lambeth author of "Air Operations in Isreal's War Against Hezbollah" had this to say about the July war: (Cold, I already know from previous posts you don't like to read long articles, so I bolded the parts for emphasis in case you only want to skim through)

According to Lambeth, the Israeli Defense Force (IDF) had a fully developed contingency plan to battle Hezbollah in southern Lebanon, in circumstances closely resembling those that precipitated the 2006 war. Yet when the crisis broke out, neither the civilian leadership nor top military commanders were —to implement the contingency plan, which called for a large combined arms air and ground campaign into Lebanon. When the crisis arrived, no one wanted a repeat of either the 1982 war or the subsequent 18 year occupation of southern Lebanon.

The fact that the Hezbollah contingency plan was "dead on arrival" reveals the first civil-military lesson from 2006. Civilian and military leaders should regularly review on-the-shelf war plans, to assess their assumptions, check whether they are politically feasible, and determine whether they are a useful match with current strategic objectives.

Lambeth heaps the most blame on Prime Minister Ehud Olmert, who Lambeth believes made a severe blunder at the very beginning of the crisis by impetuously setting objectives that were unobtainable. Olmert's openly-stated goals were the return of the two captured Israeli soldiers, the suppression of Hezbollah rocket fire into Israel, and the removal of the Hezbollah military threat from southern Lebanon. Having established such maximal objectives -- seemingly blind to Israel's experience in Lebanon between 1982 and 2000 -- Olmert and his advisers then widened the gap between expectations and reality by choosing a military strategy -- stand-off bombardment only -- that did not have a chance of achieving those goals.

On this blessed day of Joum3, we ask Allah swt to continue the era of victories, Insh'Allah and may our eyes be filled with the appearance of Imam Mahdi.

You see him far but we see him near.

انهم يرونه بعيدا ونراه قريبا

Edited by Laayla

8 hours ago, baradar_jackson said:

@yasahebalzaman.313

Bro your perspectives are interesting and well appreciated, but I think you must have been hanging around Geagea Christians back in the day. Aoun Christians are very much pro resistance.

Take a look at a Christian like Julia Boutros who has more honor than some of the folks on this very thread.

I'm a sis. Yea well my dad was an officer in the army of Geagea, in the civil war of 1975. So technically i was raised in such a hateful environment for shias and for islam in general. Lebanese christians says things like hezbullah are the reason why the lebanese army is weak, or that the market of drugs is controlled by hezbullah (in the bekaa most of farmers who plant weed and hash are shias, so they think that they are backed up by hezbullah, the one true force in lebanon, which is not true at all) but in general they think hezbullah is a mafia, due to their ignorance.

Yea i love Julia Boutros! You can find a lot of celebrities supporting our message because they understand... like nadine al rassi who made this statement few days ago.

IMG_20160817_210309.jpg

42 minutes ago, yasahebalzaman.313 said:

I'm a sis. Yea well my dad was an officer in the army of Geagea, in the civil war of 1975. So technically i was raised in such a hateful environment for shias and for islam in general

That's brutal. Alhamdulillah that you were able to recognize the truth that many of us "born" Shias seem to struggle with.

@coldcow

Bro I forgot to mention this but from this post:

On 8/15/2016 at 4:15 PM, coldcow said:

You are obviously implying that the Sayyed is a coward or that he is valuing his own safety over that of his people.

Firstly, the free people of Lebanon (I'm not talking about the donkeys, because they got them over there, too; I'm talking about the people who matter) have made a decision. With their Mediterranean coastal location, their mild climate, their delicious and universally appealing food (except for kibbe mneye), etc... Lebanon could easily become the Mediterranean Dubai. In other words: it could become a sort of self-selling disease of a tourist country. This is entirely in the realm of possibility; in fact, this is what was once the case!!! The "Paris of the Middle East" and all that noise.

But they made a conscious choice. The free men and women of Lebanon made a conscious choice to take a stand against injustice and tyranny. In doing this, they valued something else over their own safety. They decided: I can lose my life, I can lose my children, I can lose my house, and so on. But this is a stand I have to take.

They consciously made this decision, and they understand the consequences far better than you or I so it is pointless to reflect on them.

It is true that much of South Lebanon was destroyed in the war; after all, we are not dealing with human beings here. We are not dealing with ethical, moral people. We are dealing with a band of criminal gangsters, which don a uniform and declare themselves a "defensive" army. There is bound to be destruction. The destruction in South Lebanon was no less than the destruction that goes on in Gaza which is incapable of fighting back. The logic of "submission to injustice to preserve a false peace" is a self-defeating, irrational, and immoral logic. I didn't think there were people who legitimately believe in such things.

Oh and by the way: south Lebanon was rebuilt. They couldn't rebuild it if they had to deal with an infestation every year, like they have in Gaza. And you better believe, if they were cowards (which apparently, you want them to be?), they would surely be dealing with such infestations on a regular basis.

So this is the first point. The free people of Lebanon made this conscious decision. The second point: Hezb took care of them, through these struggles. Who provided them shelter during the war? Who provided medical care? Who provided food? And so on. Who provided it? The useless government??? Didn't think so. Hezb neither forced anyone to fight nor did they take their lives lightly; rather, people choice to fight because they are men of God, and Hezb did their best to take care of the civilians who were caught up in the war.

The third point: Sayyed Hadi Nasrallah.

I am not going to dwell too much on your accusing the Sayyed of being a coward, because I am not the type who can refrain from getting angry and saying harsh things. And that statement makes me furious. Just go and read up on Sayyed Hadi and then tell me Sayyed Hassan is just looking after himself, mmmmk?

May God continue to protect the brave, FREE people of Lebanon, and the free people across the world.

Edited by baradar_jackson