Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
ElAhmed

The Battle of Aleppo

Rate this topic

20 hours ago, Bint Abbas said:

This been circling twitter today. Seems like a leaked audio. SAA flees and leaves Hizbullah alone

https://now.mmedia.me/lb/en/NewsReports/567259-hezbollah-fighter-in-leaked-tape-we-were-abandoned

Here is the audio.

Sounds made up. It would take a friend and I less than 5 minutes to make an exact recording this time pretending to be Free Syrian Terrorists talking about how they're licking the boots of Syrian soldiers in order that their lives be saved. You have absolute ZERO proof to confirm or deny that this recording is authentic. If anything, I highly doubt Hezbollah are that careless to record such a conversation and make it public.

8 minutes ago, Ya Aba 3abdillah said:

Sounds made up. It would take a friend and I less than 5 minutes to make an exact recording this time pretending to be Free Syrian Terrorists talking about how they're licking the boots of Syrian soldiers in order that their lives be saved. You have absolute ZERO proof to confirm or deny that this recording is authentic. If anything, I highly doubt Hezbollah are that careless to record such a conversation and make it public.

when I was a young boy 20+ years ago hizb ut tahrir members were walking the streets in poor muslim areas of the UK, recruiting gullible sunni under the pretence of setting up a caliphate/ their own country in the middle east. this state has been planned and organised and propagated across the whole world for decades, not the last few years.

the salafi social media when da'esh rose from hell, was churning out propaganda about the benefits of this state, right down to men handing out ice cream on the streets to children, plentiful wives, living in purity free from sin, basic human right of self governance etc. as well as this, there was also the propaganda about us rafidhi, basically that we were cowards and weak and it was only a matter of a few days for them to exterminate us & the other minorities and cleanse the land ready for their reign.

What I believe is that they are desperate to prove that they are still winning, in order to keep the steady influx of people to prop up their state. bad news would cut off their lifeline. things like this video are easily rejected by people with any sense, unfortunately the majority of Muslims have no sense. its powerful to see this propaganda spread, and its working. 

7 hours ago, Chaotic Muslem said:

According to Al-Manar tv, the siege is still going on and ISIS affiliate groups  called for a battle to liberate Halab but no military action was taken by them up until now.

The news were posted 22hrs ago.

Sounds legit.

1 hour ago, Ya Aba 3abdillah said:

One could question the authenticity of most leaks. The accent is on point. I dont have any doubt that its authentic as this would not be the first time the Syrian Army ditched its allies and fled.

41 minutes ago, DigitalUmmah said:

when I was a young boy 20+ years ago hizb ut tahrir members were walking the streets in poor muslim areas of the UK, recruiting gullible sunni under the pretence of setting up a caliphate/ their own country in the middle east. this state has been planned and organised and propagated across the whole world for decades, not the last few years.

the salafi social media when da'esh rose from hell, was churning out propaganda about the benefits of this state, right down to men handing out ice cream on the streets to children, plentiful wives, living in purity free from sin, basic human right of self governance etc. as well as this, there was also the propaganda about us rafidhi, basically that we were cowards and weak and it was only a matter of a few days for them to exterminate us & the other minorities and cleanse the land ready for their reign.

What I believe is that they are desperate to prove that they are still winning, in order to keep the steady influx of people to prop up their state. bad news would cut off their lifeline. things like this video are easily rejected by people with any sense, unfortunately the majority of Muslims have no sense. its powerful to see this propaganda spread, and its working. 

And Iraqi propaganda was also circulating around saying da3sh would be wiped out in 2 weeks. Propaganda is a useful tool in this day and age. As for winning nobody is winning, people are just losing their lives. 

Edited by Bint Abbas

Just now, Bint Abbas said:

And Iraqi propaganda was also circulating around saying da3sh would be wiped out in 2 weeks. Propaganda is a useful tool in this day and age. As for winning nobody is winning, people are just losing their lives. 

ugh yeah, I know. Sayed sistanis fatwa and the subsequent mobilisation of what? a million Iraqi? was fantastic propaganda for us...only for nothing to materialise as any of us expected. fail.  

20 minutes ago, Bint Abbas said:

Sounds legit.

One could question the authenticity of most leaks. The accent is on point. I dont have any doubt that its authentic as this would not be the first time the Syrian Army ditched its allies and fled.

Yes.. Al-manar is legitimate source of info. I'd believe them over thousand nasibi hypocrite liar outlet!

But meh.. you are a replica of Shimmaryat Al-Iraq.. that twitter account was over reported by Iraqis and closed. Also similar to so many "spiced up" feminine wanna be shia accounts on the web

It is soon common that it is getting lame lol you gotta find another skin.

Just now, Chaotic Muslem said:

But meh.. you are a replica of Shimmaryat Al-Iraq.. that twitter account was over reported by Iraqis and closed. Also similar to so many "spiced up" feminine wanna be shia accounts on the web

It is soon common that it is getting lame lol you gotta find another skin.

Right...

The tide is about to turn once again in Aleppo. -> The Muqawama won't stand by and watch Aleppo fall. Thousands of Iraqi fighters + top-tier Hezbollah units have mobilised for the big battle.

On 07/08/2016 at 2:14 PM, ElAhmed said:

Sunni Fighters in Syria are copying the ''Famous Shia Head-banner'' with yellow,blue,green colours.

They wear them for identification purposes. To avoid friendly fire. Different groups probably wear different colours.

The Syrian Arab Army (SAA), backed by Liwaa Al-Quds (Palestinian paramilitary), imposed full control over the strategic Armament School in southern Aleppo after a violent battle with the jihadist militants of Jaysh Al-Fateh (Army of Conquest).

https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-captures-strategic-military-base-southern-aleppo/

Alhamdulillah,that are good news.

The Syrian army and Hezbollah, supported by the Russian Aerospace Forces, have expelled Al Nusra Front terrorists and their allies from the Armament College and the Artillery College and nearby buildings at the Ramouseh Artillery Base in southwestern Aleppo. This move allowed the pro-government forces to set a full control of the road between Khan Tuman and the Ramouseh Neigborhood and besiege the militant-controlled areas of Aleppo city for the second time this summer.

https://southfront.org/syrian-war-report-september-5-2016-syria-army-restores-siege-of-aleppo-city/