Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
myouvial

What do you agree of ?

Rate this topic

Background :

Nature with its creature (human, animal, vegetation etc), thought/conceptual (philosophy, religion, culture, ethnic etc)  is vast/huge, abundant variation. With tawhid, human (only human in nature) should understand that human can not exist by itself, there must be "something" that initiate, control of everything in nature which Arab says Allah (from the word al and ilah, al = the, ilah = idolatry).

Question :

1. There is opinion to keep, to strengthen the huge, abundant variation of things (materially and conceptually) in nature without mentioning Allah (submission to Allah inconsciouly).

2. There is opinion to unite things (thought/conceptual) of nature into submission to Allah consciously

Could you imagine/figure out and make lists of what is the steps/schedules in accomplishing these 2 opinion ?

Which one of the two do you agree (1 or 2) ?

Can we reconciliate these 2 opinion ? and how ?

بسم الله الرحمن الرحیم

Salaamun alaykum,

If I have understood you correctly you are asking about the two types of submission to the Creator.

In the holy Quran, as well as the ahaadith of the Ahlul Bayt a.s., submission is divided into two types: takwini and tashri'i.

Takwini submission is 5hat which includes all creatures with no exception. That is, all creatures are inherently submissive to Allah s.w.t. in an unconscious manner. The following verse is a good proof for this type of submission:

(تُسَبِّحُ لَهُ السَّمَاوَاتُ السَّبْعُ وَالْأَرْضُ وَمَنْ فِيهِنَّ ۚ وَإِنْ مِنْ شَيْءٍ إِلَّا يُسَبِّحُ بِحَمْدِهِ وَلَٰكِنْ لَا تَفْقَهُونَ تَسْبِيحَهُمْ ۗ إِنَّهُ كَانَ حَلِيمًا غَفُورًا)
[Surat Al-Isra' 44]

"The seven heaven and the earth and whatever is in them exalt Him. And there is not a thing except that it exalt [Allah] by His praise, but you do not understand [their way of] exalting. Indeed, He is ever Forbearing and Forgiving."

This verse evidently encompasses all creatures, living and unliving. This type of submission is called, in theology books, the takwini submission.

The other type of submission, the tashri'i, is that which comes about by consciously submitting onself to Allah s.w.t. This sort of submission is exclusively for human being and the jinn, beings with free will.

Peace.

Wow, thank you.

I remember reading about tashri'i and taqwini, but when reconciliating these two i have problem.

The question is :

When everything exalt Him, do these everythings include all human who is kafir, munafiq or else which do bad things ?

If yes, can we say they are who do those bad things inconscously exalting Him/Allah SWT (but conscously exalting himself, i.e. desire, hate etc) ?

If no, what is the difference of domain members of taqwini and tashri'i ?

57 minutes ago, myouvial said:

Wow, thank you.

I remember reading about tashri'i and taqwini, but when reconciliating these two i have problem.

The question is :

When everything exalt Him, do these everythings include all human who is kafir, munafiq or else which do bad things ?

If yes, can we say they are who do those bad things inconscously exalting Him/Allah SWT (but conscously exalting himself, i.e. desire, hate etc) ?

If no, what is the difference of domain members of taqwini and tashri'i ?

You're welcome,

As for the question you asked, the answer is yes, even the kaafirs and munaafiqs exalt Allah s.w.t. in the sense that each and every part of their bodies exalt Him, without their own realization. And this has nothing to do with their Kufr, since kufr is the opposite of belief which are both conscious acts, unlike the takwini submission which is a subconscious act.

Peace. 

9 minutes ago, sadegh said:

You're welcome,

As for the question you asked, the answer is yes, even the kaafirs and munaafiqs exalt Allah s.w.t. in the sense that each and every part of their bodies exalt Him, without their own realization. And this has nothing to do with their Kufr, since kufr is the opposite of belief which are both conscious acts, unlike the takwini submission which is a subconscious act.

Peace. 

There come further question :

Based on what hadist and Al Qur'an that the answer is yes or no  ?

If those kafir (such as the killer Imam Hussain a.s.) do his bad deed (slaughtering), do we let them do it while (if and only if) we can prevent his bad deed since every part of their bodies exalt Him.

Maybe i will ask more later after pondering more.

If you have time and do not bother you.

The answer I provided was based on the verse I mentioned in my first answer. The verse says, "The seven heavens and the earth and whatever is in them exalt Him." which includes all human beings.

But remember that the takwini submission is not an advantage, for it is an inherent, innate act that is done without one's will.

Peace.

Edited by sadegh

13 hours ago, sadegh said:

The answer I provided was based on the verse I mentioned in my first answer. The verse says, "The seven heavens and the earth and whatever is in them exalt Him." which includes all human beings.

But remember that the takwini submission is not an advantage, for it is an inherent, innate act that is done without one's will.

Peace.

Ok, ah, hahaha, thanks, it was my stupidity and lack of remember.

====

Back to the my first post. The answer of :

Could you imagine/figure out and make lists of what is the steps/schedules in accomplishing these 2 opinion ?

is so abundant for no. 2, as it is the proffession of Imam/Nabi to raise the level of inteligent and akhlaq (could you please add more if there is any) of the human being.

But for no. 1, i see it as the action of every leader (President, Prime Minister) in every nation nowadays, i.e. forgetting Allah SWT (not mentioning Allah SWT).

So how to reconciliate this (1 and 2).

17 hours ago, myouvial said:

Ok, ah, hahaha, thanks, it was my stupidity and lack of remember.

====

Back to the my first post. The answer of :

is so abundant for no. 2, as it is the proffession of Imam/Nabi to raise the level of inteligent and akhlaq (could you please add more if there is any) of the human being.

But for no. 1, i see it as the action of every leader (President, Prime Minister) in every nation nowadays, i.e. forgetting Allah SWT (not mentioning Allah SWT).

To be honest, I don't really get what you mean. Could you explain your question a bit more?

33 minutes ago, sadegh said:

To be honest, I don't really get what you mean. Could you explain your question a bit more?

1. There is opinion to keep, to strengthen the huge, abundant variation of things (materially and conceptually) in nature without mentioning Allah (submission to Allah inconsciouly).

I see as it is the action of every leader (President, Prime Minister) in every nation in the world nowadays, i.e. forgetting Allah SWT (not mentioning Allah SWT) or more specifically just do goodness partially and not JUSTICE (justice is embracing and acting goodness and rejecting and prohibiting badness fully/completely to and for all humanities, nature and Creator/Allah SWT.

2. There is opinion to unite things (thought/conceptual) of nature into submission to Allah consciously.

it is the proffession of Imam/Nabi to raise the level of inteligent and akhlaq (could you please add more if there is any) of the human being.

So :