Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
It's me hello

Afghan Persecution In Iran.

Rate this topic

My parents come from Afghanistan, and they have always told me that Iranians abuse and neglect Afghan migrants/refugees. Is this true? If it is, please show some evidence.

2 minutes ago, alidu78 said:

I just know that some iranians are very racist against them in iran .

They seem pretty Xenophobic.

Just now, alidu78 said:

My cousin and many iranians I met hated them I dont really know why 

That's odd, maybe you should ask them.

35 minutes ago, alidu78 said:

I just know that some iranians are very racist against them in iran .

28 minutes ago, alidu78 said:

My cousin and many iranians I met hated them I dont really know why 

whaaa.gif

How is this any different from any other country in which refugees come to? No, this must be the fake islamic governments fault...

43 minutes ago, It's me hello said:

My parents come from Afghanistan, and they have always told me that Iranians abuse and neglect Afghan migrants/refugees. Is this true? If it is, please show some evidence.

When first Afghans came to Iran, they were homeless and had nothing to do, and some of them started burglary and in some cases some of the raped some women, this caused a bad view about Afghans for years to come, the same thing as I heard had happened in Lebanon, when Palestinian refugees came to Lebanon, they were given a camp to live in, from this camp some of them did terrible crimes, crimes in a way that when Israel found the position of the camp and bombed it, Lebanese became so glad that they started celebrating (if a Lebanese guy from this site can tell us the truth of this story we would be glad).

Besides these things, since the Qajar Dynasty when Afghans rebelled against Iran  and departed from Iran due to the temptations of Britain, hatred among the two nations increased, that still some people did not forget that.

Anyway, in every country you can find racists, Arabs say we are greater due to our bloodline, Jews say we are the best due to the bloodline, 1st and 2nd world countries say we are the bests because of technology, some Iranians say we are the best due to our History, and the fact that we were the nation that paganism almost had no place in our home land, the fact is all of them are wrong, the one is the best who is closest to Allah. No matter Afghan, Iranian, Syrian, European, Arab, American, Chinese ,...

2 minutes ago, alidu78 said:

What is the problem with you ?

im forbidden to talk about iran ?

No, but you are repetitive with your negativity about Iran so I thought the best way to bring this to your attention is by being repetitive with my response to your ever so often negative post by link the same gif every time. Is it working?

5 minutes ago, IbnSina said:

No, but you are repetitive with your negativity about Iran so I thought the best way to bring this to your attention is by being repetitive with my response to your ever so often negative post by link the same gif every time. Is it working?

OK so you want to act like little kids . Nice .

6 hours ago, Hidaren said:

When first Afghans came to Iran, they were homeless and had nothing to do, and some of them started burglary and in some cases some of the raped some women, this caused a bad view about Afghans for years to come, the same thing as I heard had happened in Lebanon, when Palestinian refugees came to Lebanon, they were given a camp to live in, from this camp some of them did terrible crimes, crimes in a way that when Israel found the position of the camp and bombed it, Lebanese became so glad that they started celebrating (if a Lebanese guy from this site can tell us the truth of this story we would be glad).

Besides these things, since the Qajar Dynasty when Afghans rebelled against Iran  and departed from Iran due to the temptations of Britain, hatred among the two nations increased, that still some people did not forget that.

Anyway, in every country you can find racists, Arabs say we are greater due to our bloodline, Jews say we are the best due to the bloodline, 1st and 2nd world countries say we are the bests because of technology, some Iranians say we are the best due to our History, and the fact that we were the nation that paganism almost had no place in our home land, the fact is all of them are wrong, the one is the best who is closest to Allah. No matter Afghan, Iranian, Syrian, European, Arab, American, Chinese ,...

This. 

To OP Afghans weren't ever persecuted directly by the government. But yes there have been problems of how to deal with all the Afghan refugees. 

On 8/1/2016 at 0:20 PM, IbnSina said:

How is this any different from any other country in which refugees come to? No, this must be the fake islamic governments fault...

First- Shouldnt Iran be BETTER than the rest of the countries because it is supposed to be truly an Islamic country? Or Iran is the best country slogan is only good for slogans?

Second- It is very different than other countries. Germany got the MOST refugees in the world last year. Those retards bother German women, try to blow things up etc etc...yet we find millions of Muslims live with honor and dignity there. Can you say the same by looking at the following pic where Afghan refugees are piled up worse than animals. Even KFC is more humane to their chickens than the 'Islamic govt' to Muslims.

Third- Isnt Islam supposed to be ABOVE nationalism? Shouldnt justifying a national wrong/mistake be a no no in Islam? My criticism of the refugees in Iran has nothing to do with nationality of the oppressed or the oppressor but the oppression itself. 

refugeesiniran.jpg

The irony is that those that escape the ^ animal like conditions and make their way to the Godless Europe....and after they get their bellies full, clothed, and a roof over their head....they remember they are Muslims and start bad-mouthing their European saviors. I guess in a way we all deserve what we get....afghans..iranians...pakis..syrians..pals..germans..swedes..muslims in general...humanity as a whole....

On 8/2/2016 at 6:07 AM, Darth Vader said:

Perhaps we should add to the picture about the millions of Afghan refugees residing in Pakistan which coupled with the seditious attitude of their neighboring country of origin has become such a headache that now even Pakistan is wary of them and considering deporting them after decades of their stay.

Please do not compare those drug dealing sunnis to the very cultured shias whose contribution to Iran has been nothing but positive...and a historic relationship that outdates the ages of these euro entities- iran, afghanistan, or pakistan...

On 8/1/2016 at 11:40 AM, It's me hello said:

Yes it is. Its because of lower level of culture in that region. Iranians are not the only one being mean to those weaker than them. Everyone is. Look at how Hindus and Sikhs are treated in Afghanistan. Look at the way Ismaelis are treated in Afghansitan. Look at how Bengalis or... are treated in Gulf... It will be ages before the culture of the region catches up to that of West (where we compare things with).

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum

I think in every country, unfortunately you have the people of that country have racist attitudes towards  brown/black/migrants/refugees.

In America, it's the Mexicans, Blacks, Arabs

In Lebanon, it's the Syrians and Palestinians

In Germany, it's the Syrians and North Africans

In Hijaz, it's everyone who isn't from the Gulf

and since this topic is about Iran, yes Iran is not excluded, in Iran it's the Afghans.  But don't forget what Sayyid Ali Khamanei says about our dear Afghan brothers and sisters.  I will post this video again here. 

Our religion teaches us, "There is no preference for Arabs over non-Arabs, nor for non-Arabs over Arabs. Neither is their preference for white people over black people, nor for black people over white people. Preference is only through righteousness.”

A God fearing person doesn't have these feelings towards other people.

A momin is not supposed to hold hatred, racist views or animosity towards people who are different from them based on their skin color, country, or ethnic background.  Deen Mohammad wa Ahle Mohammad did not distinguish between white/black, Arab or non Arab.  

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah 

Sister...please do not confuse politics with reality .... and please please please do not compare Iran or Saudi or Lebanon to enlightened countries such as the US or Germany...that is like comparing Nusra with Hezbollah...simply put- its unfair.

For example: Iran's Minister of Health defends the ban on organ transplant for foreign nationals in a reaction to the death of Latifa Rahmani, a 13 or so year old Afghan girl....in Shiraz.. home of Sa'adi worse of all...she died because the doctors refused organ transplant on the ground that she is not Iranian.
Now imagine Trump saying that Muslim kids are not allowed to use American healthcare...? or German Health Minister saying the same about Syrian kids.... What would your reaction be?

14064305_1233434313341854_6364891961833839708_n.jpg

On 25.8.2016 at 8:21 PM, Wahdat said:

Sister...please do not confuse politics with reality .... and please please please do not compare Iran or Saudi or Lebanon to enlightened countries such as the US or Germany...that is like comparing Nusra with Hezbollah...simply put- its unfair.

For example: Iran's Minister of Health defends the ban on organ transplant for foreign nationals in a reaction to the death of Latifa Rahmani, a 13 or so year old Afghan girl....in Shiraz.. home of Sa'adi worse of all...she died because the doctors refused organ transplant on the ground that she is not Iranian.
Now imagine Trump saying that Muslim kids are not allowed to use American healthcare...? or German Health Minister saying the same about Syrian kids.... What would your reaction be?

14064305_1233434313341854_6364891961833839708_n.jpg

Enlightened country such as US or Germany? You're joking right?

I am not going to justify some Iranians' racist behavior but Wahdat are u sure about what u said about health minister? He is one of the best Iranian ministers: very kind, dutiful and sympathetic. And as to Latifeh, according to the link below what u said about the cause of her death is not true:

http://news.avalinha.com/post/617181.html

apparently, Mr Hashemi defended the ban because of organ trade problems but excluded urgent cases and allowed it when it is vital:

http://www.mashreghnews.ir/fa/news/409814/شرایط-پیوند-اعضای-اتباع-افغانستان-از-زبان-هاشمی

Latifeh Rahmani, a 12-year-old undocumented Afghan girl died on Thursday 19th August 2016 because of intensive liver problems. She was hospitalized in one of the best hospitals in the field of liver transplant with the world’s greatest professional surgeons at Namazi hospital in Shiraz.

Iranian Health Minister, Hasan Hashemi said: Latifeh died not because of a lack of organ -since medical team at Namazi hospital asked her father to transplant a part of his liver to the child- but because of the disease’s progress surgery was not possible. Although she was undocumented immigrant, Latifeh was in the middle of the medical treatment at the children’s intensive-care unit which she fully received medication but unfortunately she died due to the quick progression of her disease.

Dr. Hashemi also declared in the case of emergency Iranian hospitals should be given permission to address exceptions to organ transplant from Iranians to foreign nationals, however, in the case of Latifeh this was not working since it was too late.

According to Namazi Hospital’s official report: Since Latifeh didn’t have any official document and consequently no medical insurance, the expenses of two week hospitalization was about 5000 US. Dollar, but Latifeh’s family didn’t pay anything and the hospital covered all expenses.

http://www.mashreghnews.ir/fa/news/610027/مهاجرین-افغان-در-طرح-جدید-رایگان-درمان-می‌شوند

TEHRAN (FNA)- A group of Iranian ministers in a meeting on Wednesday gave their consent to a plan that will provide legal Afghan immigrants and refugees with health insurance coverage.

Health Minister Seyed Hassan Qazizadeh Hashemi, Labor Minister Ali Rabiee and Interior Minister Abdolreza Rahmani Fazli conferred on how to improve services to documented foreign migrants and refugees, especially the Afghans, and accorded to arrange insurance coverage for them

In May, Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei authorized illegal Afghan children to go to school in Iran.

"No Afghan child, not even an Afghan immigrants who have come to Iran illegally and without documents, must be kept away from education and all of them must be registered at Iranian schools,” the supreme leader said.