Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Abu Hadi

Why I'm locking Mutah threads

Rate this topic

:bismillah:

Brother Abu Hadi, would it be possible for someone to write a guide, incorporating all the major issues , questions and topics related to Muta'h, and sticky it on the social/family and marriages threads, in addition to video material, books, and contact information to request further information? 

It would be helpful to select perhaps five or six of the best threads, and add them onto the master thread. 

On 7/29/2016 at 10:55 PM, Tawheed313 said:

Brother Abu Hadi, would it be possible for someone to write a guide, incorporating all the major issues , questions and topics related to Muta'h, and sticky it on the social/family and marriages threads, in addition to video material, books, and contact information to request further information? 

It would be helpful to select perhaps five or six of the best threads, and add them onto the master thread. 

Something like this 'must' already be in existence.

The link, reference, ... could be listed in our library.

The Moderators have pinned the topic Mutah is Halal started by Brother Narsis. Relevant information will continue to be posted there.

I don't know what is mutah, but I almost always do the search first, before posting a new thread or post, asking something. And I think this dissension  among women and man, is happening not only here but in the offline world too, I think here it's just a mere reflect of what is happening currently in the society. 

On 7/29/2016 at 10:55 PM, Tawheed313 said:

I think is a good idea :)