Jump to content
In the Name of God بسم الله

Did Aisha and Hafsah slaughter Muhammed s.a.w?

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, DigitalUmmah said:

- ammi jaan aisha is the reason an army went against Imam Ali (as), so she is our lovely wovely mummy dearest and we love her and we draw paintings for her to put on the fridge and shes the best mum in the world and anyone who ever dares to say mean things against our mummy is a very bad man

I have performed a lot of research on Jamal and continue to, and i know full well what Umm Aisha did. I have read the words of Tabari, and i have debated and criticised actions of Umm Aisha on many of my threads, over many forums. I say this not to boast, but to refute the recurring idea i am a stranger to criticising her, or shying away from stating facts.

Yet, i have not resorted to using sarcasm, childish language, and make a complete straw-man of another persons arguments.

Let us not slander Umm Aisha, abuse her, or insult her. In our criticisms of her , let us talk with respect, keep it academic, keep it to the point, and cut out the slander and sarcasm.

 

Edited by Tawheed313
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, DigitalUmmah said:

i have ALWAYS hated that name

alhamdulillah Allah made her barren so her offspring couldnt infect the good earth

This statement is worthy of a ban and it breaks the rules of this board. It is a real shame brother Digital, i have really tried to open my arms and reach out to you on many occasions, both here and on PMs.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

My heart is split into two positions, shall i call for a ban on users who have flagrantly performed clear Lanah on the wife of Muhammed s.a.w, or is it best for them to remain among us, rather than leaving us, infuriated by being banned, and perhaps do something worse in retaliation not thinking the consequences?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Tawheed313 said:

This statement is worthy of a ban and it breaks the rules of this board. It is a real shame brother Digital, i have really tried to open my arms and reach out to you on many occasions, both here and on PMs.

 

 

2 minutes ago, Tawheed313 said:

My heart is split into two positions, shall i call for a ban on users who have flagrantly performed clear Lanah on the wife of Muhammed s.a.w, or is it best for them to remain among us, rather than leaving us, infuriated by being banned, and perhaps do something worse in retaliation not thinking the consequences?

 

Sunni emotions police is on patrol...

Why don't you just leave folks alone? Let people speak their mind.

Edited by celestial
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Moderators:

Will anything be done about it ?

Here are the posts, incase other users will try to - again - strawman what i am trying to say and deceive others into thinking i am being hysterical for nothing:

13 minutes ago, DigitalUmmah said:

i have ALWAYS hated that name

alhamdulillah Allah made her barren so her offspring couldnt infect the good earth

Again, this is total slander and forbidden by our Ulema.

22 minutes ago, DigitalUmmah said:

.

I believe in equal rights between men and woman. Allah curse the men AND THE BLOODY WOMEN who went to war against any of the Masumeen (as)

Clearly meaning Aisha, as we are talking about her. This is clear, open Lanah. There is only one woman who went to war against Ali a.s, and it is clear  on a thread about Aisha, who he means.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Tawheed313 said:

Let us not slander Umm Aisha, abuse her, or insult her. In our criticisms of her , let us talk with respect, keep it academic, keep it to the point, and cut out the slander and sarcasm.

go ahead and tell me a respectful way of describing the fact that she gave a speech on the eve of battle against maula ali which caused some of his own army to desert him and join her, and secondly whether it was respectful for her to be waving around a bloodied shirt sat on the back of a camel like she was trying to signal a passing plane.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderators
7 minutes ago, Tawheed313 said:

My heart is split into two positions, shall i call for a ban on users who have flagrantly performed clear Lanah on the wife of Muhammed s.a.w, or is it best for them to remain among us, rather than leaving us, infuriated by being banned, and perhaps do something worse in retaliation not thinking the consequences?

 

Where is the lanah? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Tawheed313 said:

This statement is worthy of a ban and it breaks the rules of this board. It is a real shame brother Digital, i have really tried to open my arms and reach out to you on many occasions, both here and on PMs.

 

your arms are only open for sunni. dont come near me traitor.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
5 minutes ago, Tawheed313 said:

My heart is split into two positions, shall i call for a ban on users who have flagrantly performed clear Lanah on the wife of Muhammed s.a.w, or is it best for them to remain among us, rather than leaving us, infuriated by being banned, and perhaps do something worse in retaliation not thinking the consequences?

 

Bismihi ta'ala

A couple of off-topic points:

-while the forum does have certain rules regarding whom we can/can't make la'an on, note that la'nah is not an insult/slander (and people should be honest when presenting the rulings provided by Sayed al Sistani and Sayed Khamenei, keeping in mind that these rulings address sib rather than la'nah) and that it has appeared several times in the Holy Qur'an. Just wanted to point this out because people seem to mix up the two. 

-FYI, when you say 'Umm xyz', in Arabic this is usually used to refer to the mother of a child named xyz (this is usually the eldest male child, or if there are no males, then the eldest female child). 

 

Wallahu A'lam

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Tawheed313 said:

Clearly meaning Aisha, as we are talking about her. This is clear, open Lanah. There is only one woman who went to war against Ali a.s, and it is clear  on a thread about Aisha, who he means.

make sure you defend those who went to war with Maula Ali (as) until your dying breath.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
3 minutes ago, Follower said:

-FYI, when you say 'Umm xyz', in Arabic this is usually used to refer to the mother of a child named xyz (this is usually the eldest male child, or if there are no males, then the eldest female child). 

Same goes with "Abu xyz".

The problem lies not knowing the Arabic Language.

 

Edited by BornShia
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Tawheed313 said:

Moderators:

Will anything be done about it ?

Here are the posts, incase other users will try to - again - strawman what i am trying to say and deceive others into thinking i am being hysterical for nothing:

Again, this is total slander and forbidden by our Ulema.

Clearly meaning Aisha, as we are talking about her. This is clear, open Lanah. There is only one woman who went to war against Ali a.s, and it is clear  on a thread about Aisha, who he means.

 

Do you also go to sunni/salafi forums and defend us shias like this? Just asking.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, DigitalUmmah said:

go ahead and tell me a respectful way of describing the fact that she gave a speech on the eve of battle against maula ali which caused some of his own army to desert him and join her, and secondly whether it was respectful for her to be waving around a bloodied shirt sat on the back of a camel like she was trying to signal a passing plane.

I don't condone any of it. Though compare your actions, to the actions of Ali ibn Abi Talib a.s, who escorted her back to safety, with Muhammed ibn Abu Bakr (radiyaullahu anhu), the foster son of Ali a.s, and Umm Aisha's only Mahram. 

Also, compare his own words in Nahjul Balagha:

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Veteran Member

getting back to this discussion. So here is what we know:

  • Attempt was made on the Prophet's life after Tabuk by Munifiqeen (Hypocrites) pretending to be Sahaba (Companions). This was just after Hadith-e-Manzila (Ali is to me what Haroun was to Moses)
  • Prophet made the announcement of Ghadeer and also said hadith-e-thaqlayn 
  • He died within 2 months of the announcement. The actual time from sickness to death is about or just over 1 week
  • The Prophet was clearly disobeyed by all those who had been instructed to join the Army of Usama. They were waiting for the Prophet to die..almost sure he would.
  • Several ahadith mention that the Prophet died of a 'magic' poison that was administered at Khaybar (7-8AH) but finally took effect in 10AH
  • The Prophet was suspicious of some around him because he forced everyone but Ibn Abbas to take some food/medicine that was given to him

So is it possible that someone close to the Prophet tried to kill him?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, starlight said:

Where is the lanah? 

The following posts are in complete violation of shiachat rules, as well as strict fatwa's by our Ulema.

DigitalUmmah sends first, horrible abuse on Umm Aisha by praising Allah azwj that Aisha was barren and could not conceive so that her off-spring could not infect the earth. This is S'ab, and forbidden completely by us. It also is a clear violation of shiachat rules and a horrendous insult:

27 minutes ago, DigitalUmmah said:

i have ALWAYS hated that name

alhamdulillah Allah made her barren so her offspring couldnt infect the good earth

 

As for the Lanah, the translation is Gods Curse. On a thread about Umm Aisha, first and foremost, after he has already insulted her a number of times, he goes onto say may God curse the (woman) who fought Ali a.s - this means one and only one person - Umm Aisha. There is no way to hide behind this for him, it is a cunning way not to say her name directly , but anyone save a fool would not realise exactly what he intends. There is no way such behaviour can be acceptable. 

38 minutes ago, DigitalUmmah said:

OP Logic

- yazeed (LA) is the reason an army went against imam hussain (as), so we hate him
- ammi jaan aisha is the reason an army went against Imam Ali (as), so she is our lovely wovely mummy dearest and we love her and we draw paintings for her to put on the fridge and shes the best mum in the world and anyone who ever dares to say mean things against our mummy is a very bad man.

I believe in equal rights between men and woman. Allah curse the men AND THE BLOODY WOMEN who went to war against any of the Masumeen (as)

In bold and Caps locks by Digital Ummah to emphasize he means Umm Aisha here.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, shiaman14 said:

getting back to this discussion. So here is what we know:

  • Attempt was made on the Prophet's life after Tabuk by Munifiqeen (Hypocrites) pretending to be Sahaba (Companions). This was just after Hadith-e-Manzila (Ali is to me what Haroun was to Moses)
  • Prophet made the announcement of Ghadeer and also said hadith-e-thaqlayn 
  • He died within 2 months of the announcement. The actual time from sickness to death is about or just over 1 week
  • The Prophet was clearly disobeyed by all those who had been instructed to join the Army of Usama. They were waiting for the Prophet to die..almost sure he would.
  • Several ahadith mention that the Prophet died of a 'magic' poison that was administered at Khaybar (7-8AH) but finally took effect in 10AH
  • The Prophet was suspicious of some around him because he forced everyone but Ibn Abbas to take some food/medicine that was given to him

So is it possible that someone close to the Prophet tried to kill him?

 

an interesting thing to think about - is that martyrdom is written for all the masumeen (as) - including the holy prophet (pbuh). he wasnt even that old whem he died

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, celestial said:

 

Do you also go to sunni/salafi forums and defend us shias like this? Just asking.

 

If you want to see the abuse, takfirs, and hatred i have received for defending shia islam on other boards, PM me. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ayatullah SistaniÑÍãå Çááøå

Question No. 100644

The subject of the question: Insulting the companions and wives of the prophet (s.a.w.a.)

1_57654fa636a0b.jpg

 

---------------------------------------------
The Question:

as-Salamu Alykum wa rahmatu Allah wa barakatuhu,

A video clip has been seen several times on social network web sites showing a congregation during the martyrdom of al-Imam al-Jawad (a.s.). This group of people from the area known as al-A'dhamiyyah are shown shouting out insults upon 'Omar, A’isha, and others. Is this type of behavior condemned by the supreme religious authority, especially since it involves the insult of religious figures of our brothers of the Sunni school of thought, and it could potentially fuel unrest amongst the people of Iraq and jeopardize peace?

 

The Answer:

In The Name of Allah, The Beneficent, The Merciful

This type of behavior is condemned, strongly denounced and contrary to the commands of the Imams of the Holy Household of the Prophet (s.a.w.a.) to their followers. Allah is The Guide.

 

 

image002_0.png

Edited by Tawheed313
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Tawheed313 said:

If you want to see the abuse, takfirs, and hatred i have received for defending shia islam on other boards, PM me. 

you really are the most wretched shiachatter that has ever registered on this site - and thats including people like tamarind.

so you are abused and hated on non shia forums, then come here, and irritate and annoy all the shia members here to the point that we cant even be civil with you, after your love for sunnism?

have you ever thought that the problem might be you. and not the rest of the world?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Tawheed313 said:

The Answer:

 

In The Name of Allah, The Beneficent, The Merciful

This type of behavior is condemned, strongly denounced and contrary to the commands of the Imams of the Holy Household of the Prophet (s.a.w.a.) to their followers. Allah is The Guide.

He doesn't mean cursing is condemned.

He means that doing it openly -where it isn't suitable- like Yasser Al Habib is doing is not right. The celebration, burning effigies etc.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Tawheed313 said:

My heart aches to see the unity of these people on their wrong. - Ali ibn abi Talib a.s - Nahjul balagha

are you doing takfir on us? calling us khariji? because that sermon was referring to the khariji

*flounces around* MODS! MOOOODS! SAVE ME! SAVE OUR SHIA NATION! SOMEONE SAID SOMETHING MEAN ONLINE! AL AJJAL YA IMAM! IM SO MISUNDERSTOOD! NO ONE LIKES ME! MY HEART ACHES! I LOVE AISHA SHE WAS GREAT!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderators

@Tawheed313  the thing is you expect shia members here to defend Hazrat Ayesha, Hafsa and the three caliphs. You start threads where you defend these 'exalted sunni figures'. The shia members here bring arguments to say why they don't hold them in the same exalted position, following which you get upset that these comments are hurtful for our sunnis brothers. 

Brother,my advice calmly think, what are you achieving by starting these threads? 

Edited by starlight
typo
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Veteran Member

I'm glad youve brought this up brother Tawheed313 because these kinds of wreckless accusations are not benign. It is disturbing that people feel free to propagate these notions and the methods of the likes of Yassir Habib are particularly upsetting. For me it isnt a Sunni or Shia issue, its about deciding whether you are going to be a person who is cautious of promoting untruthful versions of history and unjust characterisations of people who arent alive to defend themselves. These are extremely serious crimes afterall, and those being accused are held in great affection by Sunni brothers and sisters, so if we are going to be bold enough to judge those charged we have to have conclusive evidence. It seems to me that the necessary standard of evidence does not exist and is infact rather poor. You have to weigh up the harm of raising these kinds of issues against the possible benefit and imo it is very unfortunate that some feel so motivated to push this agenda, irrespective of the hurt and enmity it causes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...