Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Loveall

Why do Muslim view Muhammed so lowly?

Rate this topic

Many Muslims translate the Quran as if Muhammed (a.s) was not the best person ever alive. Some interprent the Quran as if he had female slaves which is illogical since he was the best human ever so he allways freed slaves.

Edited by Loveall

The name of the thread is made as an statement rather than a question, if you recognize that your level of knowledge is low, then it is better to ask questions rather than a question about a self made statement. For example, a better way, in my view, to formulate the name of the thread would be: Do muslims view Muhammed lowly? Instead of: Why do muslims view Muhammed lowly.

Also just as a side thing, if your religion is Islam then you say PROPHET Muhammed(S) and not just Muhammed :)

7 minutes ago, IbnSina said:

The name of the thread is made as an statement rather than a question, if you recognize that your level of knowledge is low, then it is better to ask questions rather than a question about a self made statement. For example, a better way, in my view, to formulate the name of the thread would be: Do muslims view Muhammed lowly? Instead of: Why do muslims view Muhammed lowly.

Also just as a side thing, if your religion is Islam then you say PROPHET Muhammed(S) and not just Muhammed :)

True and maybe you could change the name of the thread for me?

8 minutes ago, IbnSina said:

I do not have the means of doing that but if you want then inshaAllah one of the mods can do that, anyways I hope you find the answer to your question :)

As a former Christian I know my enemy is very clever and I have much experience with the evil. I do not tell I am a muslim or a Hindu. I will never disclose my personal belief about prophet Muhammed (a.s). Just wanted to say this but I do pray the regular prayers and have done the required things to belong to Islam (like bathing).

Just now, Loveall said:

As a former Christian I know my enemy is very clever and I have much experience with the evil. I do not tell I am a muslim or a Hindu. I will never disclose my personal belief about prophet Muhammed (a.s). Just wanted to say this but I do pray the regular prayers and have done the required things to belong to Islam (like bathing).

Thats fine brother, what ever you do, its between you and Allah(SWT). He knows exactly what is in your heart and he knows you better than you know yourself. At the end of the day that is all that matters.

Dont feel like you need to convince anyone of your belief because what people think of you is irrelevant to the truth and only Allah(SWT) knows the truth. I apologize if you felt targeted in any way and I respect your effort to seek out more knowledge about your religion!

47 minutes ago, IbnSina said:

Thats fine brother, what ever you do, its between you and Allah(SWT). He knows exactly what is in your heart and he knows you better than you know yourself. At the end of the day that is all that matters.

Dont feel like you need to convince anyone of your belief because what people think of you is irrelevant to the truth and only Allah(SWT) knows the truth. I apologize if you felt targeted in any way and I respect your effort to seek out more knowledge about your religion!

Your seem to have a very nice personality. My personal experience is that doing alot of dhikr cleanses the hearth from filth of the evil and also makes them powerless. As a Muslim the evil tells me the words of the Quran are from the devil but still they can not hear the recitation of the holy Quran when read to a possesed person. When I was Christian they told me Christianity was from the devil and I know they can not stand the reading of the Bible either. That is our enemy. The evil has the power of deceive while our power is in believing and doing service to humankind so I would be stupid if I think I can take on it as a match and be as deceiveful as it.

Edited by Loveall

@Loveall

You changed your religion in the last two days or what is this?

FkGOZAn.png

I put down my time for you and I took you serious but I cannot take someone who changes religion back and forth serious, nobody can.

Edited by IbnSina

2 hours ago, IbnSina said:

@Loveall

You changed your religion in the last two days or what is this?

FkGOZAn.png

I put down my time for you and I took you serious but I cannot take someone who changes religion back and forth serious, nobody can.

Yes I turned back to Christianity. If your intentions were good then God sees that personally I made a big mistake so my fault. God bless you

Edited by Loveall

6 minutes ago, IbnSina said:

I swear the longer I am alive the less I like humans...

I am sorry for but you do not know me nor do I know you.

Edited by Loveall

I do not need to know you, nor do you need to know me, it is irrelevant to the facts.

And the fact is that you changed religion several times, I have lost counts of how many times you have changed your religion status. You have quoted the Holy Quran before, so what does the Quran say about people go in and out of islam just like that?

You were christian when you joined SC as far as i know, that was on the 8th of July, then some were along the way you became muslim up until two days ago and in the meanwhile you changed your religion status again to something like "the truth" "the best religion in the world" etc. And now suddenly you are christian again.

Religion is a joke to you, you take it lightly, you say God is 3, then you say He is 1, then you say He is a man, God knows what you said before and what you will say in the future. Have you any idea of how heavy these concepts are? It is not something you change like your clothes.

You have lost all respect from me, please do not reply to this even, I am done, really I dont want to read a single more word from you.

On 2016-07-27 at 10:48 AM, IbnSina said:

I do not need to know you, nor do you need to know me, it is irrelevant to the facts.

And the fact is that you changed religion several times, I have lost counts of how many times you have changed your religion status. You have quoted the Holy Quran before, so what does the Quran say about people go in and out of islam just like that?

You were christian when you joined SC as far as i know, that was on the 8th of July, then some were along the way you became muslim up until two days ago and in the meanwhile you changed your religion status again to something like "the truth" "the best religion in the world" etc. And now suddenly you are christian again.

Religion is a joke to you, you take it lightly, you say God is 3, then you say He is 1, then you say He is a man, God knows what you said before and what you will say in the future. Have you any idea of how heavy these concepts are? It is not something you change like your clothes.

You have lost all respect from me, please do not reply to this even, I am done, really I dont want to read a single more word from you.

I totally agree. He was playing a trick on us or something.

Edited by pwwnd123