Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
DigitalUmmah

Meeting with conspiracy theorist David Boyle

Rate this topic

Salam, Ya Ali (as) Madad, Lanat upon the enemies of the Ahlulbayt (as)

I am always studying cults, and cult leaders. Its been my lifes mission for so long now, to learn from them and see how they act and how they snare people. as such, I often seek out and sit with cult leaders of various faiths and backgrounds.

I think its important for me to discuss this, as many muslims/ shia believe in conspiracy theories like freemasons, illuminati etc.

there is a famous/ rapidly becoming widely known spiritual leader called "david boyle" who lives in, and has a museum in, blackpool, UK.

this is his website:

http://www.allthatis.co.uk/

this is his youtube page

https://www.youtube.com/user/universalstudy

to summarise - he believes that he has met aliens, is in direct communication with the supreme being, and claims to have many forms of ilm ghayb including being able to see auras, guardian angels, djinn and peoples souls. he is a conspiracy theorist.

a girl from work has been engaged in discussion with me for a few months now regarding him, and I finally got the chance to visit him earlier today. myself and my friend sakina each paid £10 for a guided tour of the museum, the tour was approx 4 hours in total of him talking to us and showing us around.

I will start with the positives.

- he is a really likeable, eloquent, kind hearted and patient man. my friend was openly yawning and rolling her eyes throughout, but he kept his akhlaaq and was never even annoyed openly once

- he clearly believes what he is talking about. its not a case of him selling a lie to make an income. I know when I am being lied to, Im trained enough to spot this.

- he has been consistent in his views, since 1998 and even earlier according to the things that he showed me, he has had a mission and has stuck to it

- he is VERY well travelled - most (all?) of the photographic evidence in his museum are pictures he has taken himself.

- he knows his subject inside and out.

now, the negatives

- without any malice in my heart whatsoever, and without even a gram of mockery towards him, I think he is insane. during the course of our discussion he said that the god above Allah (as Allah is a "second tier" god) was sat in his office for the last three hours, telling him the future. apparantely he is about to start the largest alien exhibition on planet earth. lets see what happens.

- he has all the symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder - I will highlight the ones i saw in him

DSM-5 criteria for narcissistic personality disorder include these features:

Having an exaggerated sense of self-importance
    Expecting to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
    Exaggerating your achievements and talents
    Being preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
    Believing that you are superior and can only be understood by or associate with equally special people
    Requiring constant admiration
    Having a sense of entitlement
    Expecting special favors and unquestioning compliance with your expectations
    Taking advantage of others to get what you want
    Having an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
    Being envious of others and believing others envy you
    Behaving in an arrogant or haughty manner

from http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/narcissistic-personality-disorder/basics/symptoms/con-20025568

the tour itself

it started off with a 10 minute video of a theory that the earth is getting bigger - it proposes that if you shrunk the world, then the continents would fit together perfectly. but as it expanded, it cracked and water formed in the cracks, forming the oceans. and that all geologists are hiding the truth from the world.

following this, was approximately an hour of david talking to us about alternate history - starting with baalbeck in lebanon and moving on to sumeria, nibiru, annunaki and then the illuminati. 

at this point it should be noted that i am VERY well read regarding this particular area. all theories regarding annunaki and nibiru and sumerian texts come from one man - zacharias sitchin - who is 100% proven without ANY doubt to be a fraud.

so within the first hour i knew david was barking up the wrong tree.

following on from this, the next hour was david talking to us about sacred geometry and crop circles. i did not let him know how much i know, and I wanted to see his research. he talking about pi - about the 22ft by 7 ft doorways, about the golden ratio, infinitely small/ infinitely large, and crop circles. I was pleasantly suprised to see that he was, in this area at least, accurate and well informed.

after this, he spent approx an hour on kaballa - claiming (once again) that it was taught by annunaki and stolen by the jews, who kept the knowledge to themselves. David then claimed that there were more than 7 chakras - there were actually 50, apparantely (even though chakras dont exist) and he alone in the world knew this secret.

at this point, things got.....fruity.

we naturally moved on to the matter of islam.

David unfortunately showed a COMPLETE lack of understanding of even the basics of islam. he believes that:

- the holy prophet (pbuh) claimed that all prophets before him were false
- islam forbids muslims from interacting with/ learning from others
- islam believes in absolute control of all acts directly by Allah (i.e. fatalism, the views of the mutazilla)
- the prophet muhammad (pbuh) is a continuation of the sun god worship chain of horus/mithras/adonis/dionysis/jesus as i have discussed in the past
- our priesthood know the secret but do not tell us
- muslims are desperate to remove all artifacts pre-muhammad, hence wahabbi destruction

things got, i wouldnt say heated, but it became appararant that david did not want to hear that everything he just said was BS.

it became clear why he needed his theory to fit immediately after this

he wanted to claim that islam was created by the illuminati, similarly to christianity and judaism, to control the masses.

following on from this, he took me through dressed up mannequins representing the 12 types of aliens on earth at the moment. one of these types is the irish leprechauns. i wish i was joking. it got bizzare.

finally, around the 4 hour mark, he claimed to be able to see my aura/ guardian angels as well as sakinas. when i questioned him further, he told me that the universe had told him i wasnt allowed to know any more information. he then said he could tell when people were lying becase their aura "forked" when they lied. the poor guy had no idea i had been lying to him all along about how much i knew. i even asked him "can you tell me if i am lying, if i was to say something now", to which the universe told him i wasnt allowed to see.

in conclusion

there is no doubt a global conspiracy going on, but david boyle doesnt know what it is. we should guard against things like this, especially since the damage of "the arrivals" has been so far reaching

Those people are very dangerous. It is best to avoid them even if you feel sorry for them. That is my experience.

Edited by Loveall

40 minutes ago, Qa'im said:

Excellent post! I've also done extensive reading on modern cults, Id love to discuss that with you sometime.

sure thing! I was a trustee director of a global conflict resolution charity for years so I had a lot of hands on exposure to all aspects of this, what started your interest in it?

please, my beloved shia brothers and sisters, if you believe in annunaki, nephilim, nibiru, elohim and the sumerian tablets, i BEG you to properly read this website -

http://www.sitchiniswrong.com/

All of these things area load of nonsense. do not believe in them. do not weaken your imaan off an israeli frauds lies.

2 minutes ago, IbnSina said:

Hmm... why would you deem someone an idiot and then spend 4 hours talking to them? 

The tour is 3.5 - 4 hours long, i didnt want to spend money and then walk out, plus i was genuinely curious. faith is nothing unless tested. I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt that if he was wrong about something at the start, he might be right about something later one

Edited by DigitalUmmah

34 minutes ago, DigitalUmmah said:

The tour is 3.5 - 4 hours long, i didnt want to spend money and then walk out, plus i was genuinely curious. faith is nothing unless tested. I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt that if he was wrong about something at the start, he might be right about something later one

I see, though I would personally have not talked about existential matters with someone I consider an idiot, there would simply be no point and no benefit in it but only waste. Like I might try and explain things to him from an islamic point of view but then again if he is an idiot, will he listen?

Yes, that is true, ones faith must be tested in order to see if it is sincere but ones conviction is also important!

1 minute ago, IbnSina said:

I see, though I would personally have not talked about existential matters with someone I consider an idiot, there would simply be no point and no benefit in it but only waste. Like I might try and explain things to him from an islamic point of view but then again if he is an idiot, will he listen?

Yes, that is true, ones faith must be tested in order to see if it is sincere but ones conviction is also important!

Ive been studying and spending time with cults for over a decade now - this isnt even close to the weirdest cult leader i have met. Basically I always give them the chance to talk as much as they want. I am there to observe, not to fight. If you discuss/ debate. many take that as a personal challenge so clam up immediately. I wasnt even planning on debating islam with the guy but my friend got offended so just jumped in both feet first.

its better to just remain polite, and leave them to talk. once theyre comfortable, they will tell you 1000% more than they were planning to. cult leaders love attention and attentive ears more than anything else

5 hours ago, DigitalUmmah said:

Ive been studying and spending time with cults for over a decade now - this isnt even close to the weirdest cult leader i have met. Basically I always give them the chance to talk as much as they want. I am there to observe, not to fight. If you discuss/ debate. many take that as a personal challenge so clam up immediately. I wasnt even planning on debating islam with the guy but my friend got offended so just jumped in both feet first.

its better to just remain polite, and leave them to talk. once theyre comfortable, they will tell you 1000% more than they were planning to. cult leaders love attention and attentive ears more than anything else

How can one stay safe from these people?

1 hour ago, DigitalUmmah said:

Im a very highly trained fighter lol. If he tried any funny business i would rip his jaw clean off his face

I think it is best to warn people of these people as you do but be merciful towards them as you are too. I am sure God sees this and will help you understand the truth better.

Edited by Loveall

11 hours ago, Tawheed313 said:

Could you explain what this is all about brother? If Q'aim is interested in this, it may be worth looking into.

I study cults/ brainwashed people as sort of a personal mission brother. I have travelled all over the UK to sit with and talk with spiritual leaders of all backgrounds. I am compiling a "how to" guide, how they work, what they have in common, their techniques etc and maybe one day I will write a book and give it away for free, to try and guard people against them. unfortunately muslims believe in these a lot as "peers", "mallangs" etc. so my book will be focused on muslims. 

I began my research by studying violent groups such as the IRA/ UDF, nazis, black supremecists and some groups im not allowed to discuss on a public forum. 

due to the damage caused by hashemfilms who made "the arrivals" - the conspiracy theory relating to illuminati is entrenched in the young muslim mindset. this is particularly damaging, as a core of this theory is that islam was created by the illuminati. I don't need to explain firstly how absurd that is, and secondly how much damage that does to impressionable peoples minds. 

my personal (unprovable) theory is that islam was indeed infiltrated by "the illuminiati" - this would explain why the first three caliphs, ammi jaan aisha, khalid bin waleed, abu hurraira and the rest of that gang of scoundrels were able to rise to prominence and divert the power and beauty of Islam towards their own selfish agendas.

we already know there was a conspiracy between them to seize control, this is verified in the quran in surah tawbah i believe. is it too much of a leap to believe that they were part of a wider conspiracy that stretched from europe to the far east...? i think not. the early days of islam did not exist in a bubble, there were well established links with the roman empire. 

the conspiracy created sunnism. i truly, truly believe that sunnism/ salafism was created by the so called "illuminati".

I believe that shiism is the only true religion, sanctioned by Allah himself. unpolluted by the global conspiracy.