Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
zaidi5

Kazmi Syed

Rate this topic

Salam 110

I was hoping someone could help me learn more about the Kazmi lineage, specifically in India. I'm Kazmi syed from my mom's side but havent been able to get access to the shajra. My grandfather was Kazmi Syed from Ambala in Haryana in India. After partition they came to Lahore. Does anyone know of the origins of Kazmi Syeds in Ambala (how they came to Ambala, who they trace their lineage to after Imam Kazim a.s, etc.)

Jazakallah Khair

Salamo Aleykom

Many Kazmi Syeds migrated from AMBALA India into Pakistan. Most of them came to Gujranwala and settled there. In Ambala before migration this community belonged to an Imambargah named Imambargah Gulistane Marfat. And after coming to Gujranwala, they started this Imambargah with the same name in Gujranwala.

So in short: Contact the administration of Imambargah Gulistaane Marfat Gujranwala and ask about ur shajra from the eldest admim there. He is a Kazmi himself. They have the record of Kazmi sadat who migrated from Ambala. 

Remember me in ur dua

Edited by Prisonedboy

قاضی سید تقی متقی جد اعلی سادات کاظمی انبالہ مشرقی پنجاب بن سید ابو سعید بن سید نوح بن سید یونس بن سید اسحاق بن سید عالم بن سید جعفر بن سید عقیل بن سید محمد بن سید علی بن سید موسی الاکبر بن عباس بن امام موسی الکاظم ع