Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Rate this topic

:bismillah:

This is a summary of why we need to follow the Prophet (Sawa) and the Ahlulbayt (As):

"O Allah, introduce me to Yourself; because if You do not introduce me to Yourself then I would not know your messenger.

O Allah, introduce me to Your Messenger, because if You do not introduce me to Your Messenger then I would not know Your Proof.

O Allah, introduce me to Your Proof, because if You do not introduce me to Your Proof then I would be mislead about my religion."

Reference: Al-Sadooq, Kamal al-deen wa Itmam al-Neama, p 342. Al-Kulaini, al-Kafi, 377/1.

2 hours ago, yashia said:

:bismillah:

This is a summary of why we need to follow the Prophet (Sawa) and the Ahlulbayt (As):

"O Allah, introduce me to Yourself; because if You do not introduce me to Yourself then I would not know your messenger.

O Allah, introduce me to Your Messenger, because if You do not introduce me to Your Messenger then I would not know Your Proof.

O Allah, introduce me to Your Proof, because if You do not introduce me to Your Proof then I would be mislead about my religion."

Reference: Al-Sadooq, Kamal al-deen wa Itmam al-Neama, p 342. Al-Kulaini, al-Kafi, 377/1.

Salamun alaykum.

Just to share another translation:

Allah introduce Your self to me - For, if you do not introduce Your self to me, I will not recognize Your Prophet (saws).

O Allah make me recognize Your Prophet (saws) ,- because if I do not recognize Your Prophet (saws), I will not recognize Your Proof [Imam (as)].

O Allah make me recognize Your Proof (Imam) - For, if  you do not make me recognize Your Proof , I will deviate from my religion

and the Arabic text:

اللَّهُمَّ عَرِّفْنِي نَفْسَكَ فَإِنَّكَ إِنْ لَمْ تُعَرِّفْنِي نَفْسَكَ لَمْ أَعْرِفْ نَبِيَّكَ

اللَّهُمَّ عَرِّفْنِي رَسُولَكَ فَإِنَّكَ إِنْ لَمْ تُعَرِّفْنِي رَسُولَكَ لَمْ أَعْرِفْ حُجَّتَكَ

اللَّهُمَّ عَرِّفْنِي حُجَّتَكَ فَإِنَّكَ إِنْ لَمْ تُعَرِّفْنِي حُجَّتَكَ ضَلَلْتُ عَنْ دِينِي‏

1 hour ago, amirhosein_88 said:

Salamun alaykum.

Just to share another translation:

Allah introduce Your self to me - For, if you do not introduce Your self to me, I will not recognize Your Prophet (saws).

O Allah make me recognize Your Prophet (saws) ,- because if I do not recognize Your Prophet (saws), I will not recognize Your Proof [Imam (as)].

O Allah make me recognize Your Proof (Imam) - For, if  you do not make me recognize Your Proof , I will deviate from my religion

and the Arabic text:

اللَّهُمَّ عَرِّفْنِي نَفْسَكَ فَإِنَّكَ إِنْ لَمْ تُعَرِّفْنِي نَفْسَكَ لَمْ أَعْرِفْ نَبِيَّكَ

اللَّهُمَّ عَرِّفْنِي رَسُولَكَ فَإِنَّكَ إِنْ لَمْ تُعَرِّفْنِي رَسُولَكَ لَمْ أَعْرِفْ حُجَّتَكَ

اللَّهُمَّ عَرِّفْنِي حُجَّتَكَ فَإِنَّكَ إِنْ لَمْ تُعَرِّفْنِي حُجَّتَكَ ضَلَلْتُ عَنْ دِينِي‏

Wa alaykum assalam. JazakAllah kheir brother @amirhosein_88 for this, having more than one translation can put things into perspective.

Edited by yashia