Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
DigitalUmmah

The hacking thread

Salam, Ya Ali (as) Madad, Lanat upon the enemies of the Ahlulbayt (as)

thought I would start a thread regarding the world of hacking/ cyber security as its an interest of mine. it will be good to share useful information with each other too I know people like @Qa'im and @Darth Vader and @repenter are much  much more advanced and knowledgeable than I am, so it might be worth pooling resources maybe?

[WARNING: PRETTY SWEAR-Y LANGUAGE THROUGHOUT]

this guy figured out how so many mobiles are being hacked, with focus particular emphasis towards famous youtubers accounts being hacked by people with beef against them. however it applies to all of us equally. especially since salafis are starting to use this information to "hack" shia phones too.

summary: CONTACT YOUR PHONE COMPANY IMMEDIATELY AND GET THEM TO ADD A SECURITY NOTE TO NEVER EVER GIVE YOUR SIM CARD TO ANYONE BUT YOU PERSONALLY, IF YOU PHYSICALLY GO INTO AN OFFICIAL STORE

once they have your sim card, they have access to - everything - on your phone. contacts, media (most phones automatically save media to the cloud), email, texts, call logs etc.

Going to cope up hate for this and no I am not at all trying to promote Israel. For Cyber Security you have to pretty much talk to the Israelis as they are pretty far ahead in this field at the moment.

For those of you who aren't even aware Check Point which is the granddaddy of Cyber Security was founded and based in Israel. Didn't find out until one of my friends told me and was kind of surprised. Check Point pioneered FireWall-1 and has all the Fortune and Global 100 companies as customers. Its a field those damn Zionists really dominate at....

http://fortune.com/2015/09/01/why-israel-dominates-in-cyber-security/

Edited by Zendegi

16 minutes ago, Zendegi said:

Going to cope up hate for this and no I am not at all trying to promote Israel. For Cyber Security you have to pretty much talk to the Israelis as they are pretty far ahead in this field at the moment.

For those of you who aren't even aware Check Point which is the granddaddy of Cyber Security was founded and based in Israel. Didn't find out until one of my friends told me and was kind of surprised. Check Point pioneered FireWall-1 and has all the Fortune and Global 100 companies as customers. Its a field those damn Zionists really dominate at....

http://fortune.com/2015/09/01/why-israel-dominates-in-cyber-security/

Im sure the holy prophet (pbuh) said "attain knowledge, even if it is from a kaffir" :)