Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Children Of Hazrat Abbas Ibn Ali??

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

I wanna ask that if the children of Hazrat Abbas Ibn Ali also called Syeds or not. I have a friend whose name include the names "Syed" at start and "Qadri" in the end. 

He says that his lineage belongs to Hazrat Abbas. He said all the qadri syeds belongs to him. Although he is not a shia, but he says he's a real Syed. So if anyone could help me in this matter. 

Edited by Syed Mohammad Abbas Ali

• 1 month later...
  • Advanced Member
On 7/6/2016 at 9:11 PM, Syed Mohammad Abbas Ali said:

I wanna ask that if the children of Hazrat Abbas Ibn Ali also called Syeds or not. I have a friend whose name include the names "Syed" at start and "Qadri" in the end. 

He says that his lineage belongs to Hazrat Abbas. He said all the qadri syeds belongs to him. Although he is not a shia, but he says he's a real Syed. So if anyone could help me in this matter. 

Al-Abbas had five sons – Ubaidullah, Fadhl, Hassan, Qasim, and Muhammad – and two daughters. Ibn Shahrashub, the famous historian, recorded that Muhammad was martyred in Karbala with his father. The mother of Ubaidullah and Fadhl was Lubaba. Genealogists have agreed unanimously that the progeny of Al-Abbas came from his son Ubaidullah. Sheikh al-Futouni, however, added that Hassan ibn Abbas had sons and descendants, too. Ubaidullah ibn Abbas, who died in 155 AH, was a celebrated scholar known for his handsomeness, perfect morality, and fine personality. He had three wives. (source: wikipedia)