Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Madinah Bombing

Rate this topic

• Basic Members

Salaam :)

So I was on Social Media and there is rumours that the bomber may have been an extremist that was a Shi'ite (obviously up until he killed innocents because that makes him a Kaffir now).. now before anyone throttles me...I said an EXTREMIST that WAS Shia(meaning he left Shi'tism) not a Shia Extremist (which insinuates that what led him to do it)... differentiate please before you go crazy... 

Now a brother on here asked about what sunnis are doing to combat the rise in wahabi extremism (they are both different sects but anyway) we clarified that its the ummahs job not the sunnis because technically speaking the wahabbis are a result of the English Colony... my question is, would you now say what are Shi'ites going to do or what you say what does our Ummah need to do because I am still sticking to the Ummah vibe haha :p

Kind regards

Sunni Sister

Walaykumsalam,

Can i warn brothers and sisters who choose to reply to this, to do so with Adab and manners, and control their emotions. No matter how offended you may be, if you feel as though you need to insult the OP, throw slanders, throw accusations, and not give a reasonable, balanced, and academic account, honestly, don't bother posting.

I'm sorry but you have a sunni sister coming here, perhaps we may disagree with the things she has said in the OP, or differ with her, but the very fact she even considers us shia her brothers, gives us salam, and has worded the post with adhab and manners is more so than a number of others. Don't drive her away from us.

Edited by Tawheed313
30 minutes ago, AhleSunnahWalJammah said:

So I was on Social Media and there is rumours that the bomber may have been an extremist that was a Shi'ite (obviously up until he killed innocents because that makes him a Kaffir now).. now before anyone throttles me...I said an EXTREMIST that WAS Shia(meaning he left Shi'tism) not a Shia Extremist (which insinuates that what led him to do it)... differentiate please before you go crazy... 

Now a brother on here asked about what sunnis are doing to combat the rise in wahabi extremism (they are both different sects but anyway) we clarified that its the ummahs job not the sunnis because technically speaking the wahabbis are a result of the English Colony... my question is, would you now say what are Shi'ites going to do or what you say what does our Ummah need to do because I am still sticking to the Ummah vibe haha :p

Kind regards

Sunni Sister

To answer your question, sunni islam is clearly against suicide bombing. It's against Daesh, and it's against the acts they commit. Our problem is not with the ahlus-sunnah, but governments, and secterian hate speakers, who while they do not support daesh, their hateful words against other muslims drives some to get so radical, they join groups like Daesh. Or, monarchies and corrupt rulers who play their part in creating the conditions for radicalization and terrorism.

Its also essential not to base anything from rumours. Shia or Sunni, what he did was against, both shia's and sunni's. We can't say either until we have proof, motives, and such things.

As shia's our ulema have moved mountains to promote shia-sunni unity, to promote shia-sunni brotherhood/sister hood, love, mercy.

On our forum, you won't find us calling sunni's as kuffar, rafidhi (the sunni equivelant), etc. We regard you as our sunni brothers and sisters.

On sunni forums, and i have to be honest, there is ridiculous secterian hatred towards us, i myself have been called a kuffar by a number of users, abused, and this was on a thread i made about shia sunni unity!

Daesh, in the Iraq massacare, where they slaughter scores (thousands?) of shia cadets, on their video, they shouted 'this is for umulmimineen aisha RAFIDHA'

Edited by Tawheed313
1 hour ago, AhleSunnahWalJammah said:

Kind regards

Sunni Sister

oh lawd give me strength

is there any actual proof that the suicide bomber was a shia? or is this just the typical thing where everything is Irans fault?

• Basic Members
12 minutes ago, Al Amir said:

The wahhabis havent paid anything yet for what they have done so far,there is more blood coming up.Sunnis shouldnt be offended by this because the wahhabis killed many sunnis too,the real sunnis should be supporting us in our struggule against the wahhabis.

And you will find that sunnis like me are 100% backing you in this fight against terrorism... we know as a FACT, that terrorism is not in Islam full stop. If anyone kills somebody innocent then we know they are not in the fold of Islam

• Basic Members
11 minutes ago, DigitalUmmah said:

oh lawd give me strength

is there any actual proof that the suicide bomber was a shia? or is this just the typical thing where everything is Irans fault?

I love how you agree that he WAS a shia if he was one haha and didnt say that he is.. although that would be politically incorrect.. Anyways, there have been pictures of a man meeting with extremists and then selfies of his in the court of Madinah and now hes missing or something but like I said, Its a rumour and I am putting out on here as a means of question not an attack or insinuating that anybody supports it or that he was actually a Shia 

Kind regards 

Sunni Sister

• Basic Members
1 hour ago, Tawheed313 said:

Walaykumsalam,

Can i warn brothers and sisters who choose to reply to this, to do so with Adab and manners, and control their emotions. No matter how offended you may be, if you feel as though you need to insult the OP, throw slanders, throw accusations, and not give a reasonable, balanced, and academic account, honestly, don't bother posting.

I'm sorry but you have a sunni sister coming here, perhaps we may disagree with the things she has said in the OP, or differ with her, but the very fact she even considers us shia her brothers, gives us salam, and has worded the post with adhab and manners is more so than a number of others. Don't drive her away from us.

Thats really sweet of you. جزاك الله 

8 minutes ago, AhleSunnahWalJammah said:

And you will find that sunnis like me are 100% backing you in this fight against terrorism... we know as a FACT, that terrorism is not in Islam full stop. If anyone kills somebody innocent then we know they are not in the fold of Islam

Agreed brother 

jazakAllahHayr

7 minutes ago, AhleSunnahWalJammah said:

I love how you agree that he WAS a shia if he was one haha and didnt say that he is.. although that would be politically incorrect..

I think you misunderstood my point. 

I do not believe the suicide bomber was shia, because suicide bombing is not a tactic used by shia. can you give any examples of shia suicide bombers, anywhere, ever?

• Veteran Member
3 hours ago, DigitalUmmah said:

I do not believe the suicide bomber was shia, because suicide bombing is not a tactic used by shia. can you give any examples of shia suicide bombers, anywhere, ever?

actually there was but it was against Zionists, not Muslims.

• Veteran Member
5 hours ago, AhleSunnahWalJammah said:

So I was on Social Media and there is rumours that the bomber may have been an extremist that was a Shi'ite

Who was posting this? Was it from credible News agencies or Gov. agencies or was it just laymen posting it? Social media allows anyone to post anything. Need to verify the source before giving it any credence.

33 minutes ago, Akbar673 said:

Who was posting this? Was it from credible News agencies or Gov. agencies or was it just laymen posting it? Social media allows anyone to post anything. Need to verify the source before giving it any credence.

Many sunni in pakistan genuinely believe that shia kidnap a young sunni boy before a jaloos, kill him, then cook his meat in our langar. you think they needed any credible sources to believe this? 

theres also the widely believed sunni myth that on ashura night, shia turn off all the lights in the hussaynia and have a huge orgy. do you think there are any credible sources to prove this, that they saw before they believed?

• Veteran Member
6 hours ago, AhleSunnahWalJammah said:

Kind regards

Sunni Sister

If the guy happened to be Shia, you will find every single one of us condemn him, and where he got his teachings from. You will not find us making excuses for him nor defending him. What is wrong is wrong and suicide bombing is wrong. Moreover, if anyone comes to ShiaChat and praises that guy will be lambasted by every single shia on this forum before the Mods even get a chance to ban him.

As an example, when Moqtada Al-Sadr was fighting US troops, Sistani told him to put his weapons done and go back to studying and then there was peace. We handle our problems head-on.

6 minutes ago, shiaman14 said:

If the guy happened to be Shia, you will find every single one of us condemn him, and where he got his teachings from. You will not find us making excuses for him nor defending him. What is wrong is wrong and suicide bombing is wrong. Moreover, if anyone comes to ShiaChat and praises that guy will be lambasted by every single shia on this forum before the Mods even get a chance to ban him.

As an example, when Moqtada Al-Sadr was fighting US troops, Sistani told him to put his weapons done and go back to studying and then there was peace. We handle our problems head-on.

can I just add that we shia will fight against our own shia brothers and sisters for just TALKING harsh things against non shia. 

can sunni say the same about their brothers and sisters? of course they cannot. the deobandi - SUNNI - militant group sipah sahaba have been killing shia indiscriminately every single day in pakistan for decades. have the sunni done anything? no. 

and yet OP comes on to our own forum to try and mock us, and try and shame us into discussing shia terrorists. as if such a thing exists. terrorism if for those who love those who burned the door, it is far from our madhab alhamdulillah

• Veteran Member

@AhleSunnahWalJammah - echoing @DigitalUmmah comments, ever wonder why despite the thousands upon thousand of shias killed by terrorism in Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon - why hasn't a single Sunni mosque or madrasah been targeted by a 'shia'?

I am sorry to say that the Sunnis are simply in denial f what is going on.

Iraq, Syria = Mossad and CIA
Bahrain, Lebanon = Iran
Afghanistan = CIA and ISI
Pakistan = RAW
Turkey = Mossad
Europe = MIV and CIA
US = CIA
Saudi = Shia and Iran

At some point, collectively you need to get your head out of the sand and look at what is going around.

• Veteran Member
9 hours ago, DigitalUmmah said:

US marine barracks 1983 

mine sweeper kids during iran iraq war 

• Veteran Member
7 hours ago, shiaman14 said:

@AhleSunnahWalJammah - echoing @DigitalUmmah comments, ever wonder why despite the thousands upon thousand of shias killed by terrorism in Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon - why hasn't a single Sunni mosque or madrasah been targeted by a 'shia'?

I am sorry to say that the Sunnis are simply in denial f what is going on.

Iraq, Syria = Mossad and CIA
Bahrain, Lebanon = Iran
Afghanistan = CIA and ISI
Pakistan = RAW
Turkey = Mossad
Europe = MIV and CIA
US = CIA
Saudi = Shia and Iran

At some point, collectively you need to get your head out of the sand and look at what is going around.

I believe that a news paper circulated a story that Boko Haram are Shi'a...

Someone posted in on the forums a while ago.

• Advanced Member

Suicide bombing is a very common tactic used by sunnites and is encouraged by their ideology.

Shia Muslims do not allow for suicide bombing, regardless of intention; it is a major sin that results in the hellfire and so you do not see Shia Muslim suicide bombers; rumors and unconfirmed reports about the attacker being a 'Shia' or being 'supported by Iran' are extremely likely to be misinformation to further anti-Shia Muslim propaganda.

• Veteran Member
1 hour ago, Ali_Hussain said:

I believe that a news paper circulated a story that Boko Haram are Shi'a...

Someone posted in on the forums a while ago.

You don't believe that, do you?

• Veteran Member

No one has claimed it yet but it has the hallmarks of ISIS.

Shias haven't resorted to suicide bombings despite all the carnage we've suffered so why would we start now! Moreover, every Shia knows that Imam Hussain left Medina because he did not want to see any blood shed in the Holy City so no shia would ever dream of this. The average sunni does not know this but Medina is just as important for us as Najaf or Mashhad or Karbala. Along with Masjid Nabawi, it also has tombs of the Prophet, his daughter and 4 Imams.

ISIS is on its last legs. My guess is they did the bombing in Baghdad, followed by Qatif (Saudi) where they tried to bomb a Shia mosque. Then they tried to bomb Medina in the hopes that it would trigger a Shia vs Sunni war where all Muslims would be forced to choose sides (elimination of the Grey zone theory). 

But their plans were laid to waste because He is the best of Planners.

Edited by shiaman14