Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Ali6

Profile Pics

Rate this topic

On 7/8/2016 at 6:20 PM, Son of Placid said:

Not sure if it would fly.

Ya get reading along, then you run into some random form of Latin script that can't be deciphered without a trip to Google, (Alphabet Inc.) to figure out what the word means, then have to start reading all over again to see how it fits in to the sentence...only to run into another transliteration or two before the sentence is over. 

On the upside, by the time you're done reading the novel you should be fluent in the Latin scripted Arabic language.  

:confused:

I'm not done yet!

Without me, you'd only have @Ruq's false pictures of geese performing erratic moves and bears entering into treaties with salmon.

I hate to throw a wrench into the gears for dear @Ruq, but that photo is of a seagull, not a duck. I don't know what happened to Duck. I do know that treaties signed on the North American continent are often  poop,though. And Seagull is a notorious opportunist.

Edited by LeftCoastMom

5 minutes ago, LeftCoastMom said:

I hate to throw a wrench into the gears for dear @Ruq, but that photo is of a seagull, not a duck. I don't know what happened to Duck. I do know that treaties signed on the North American continent are often  poop,though. And Seagull is a notorious opportunist.

You rural people have always been too good at distinguishing between animals for us city-iots.  :grin:

I recall a rather bizarre otter vs muskrat controversy at my school.

Edited by Shaykh Patience101

10 hours ago, LeftCoastMom said:

Its a short-necked duck o.o (shhh!)

1 hour ago, Shaykh Patience101 said:

An admission of guilt! Have some shame and formally cede this contest to me!

article-2136932-12D30F67000005DC-626_964

I shall not! It is my understanding that the ducks sent the seagulls as emissaries to oversee the fishing practices and division of the haul. It later transpired that a number of the seagulls had been corrupted and were on the payroll of a mobster bear named Benny 'the boulder'. This led to the 3 day 'War of Feathers and Fur' where a faction from a rival bear gang made a stealthy raid on Benny's Den to take back the fish that the seagulls had been stashing for him. The first raid was successful, but Benny's gang hit back on the 2nd day. Some of them got greedy and went to grab some of the ducks salmon stockpile, but the ducks were waiting and a bloody rumble ensued. Witnesses said that from a distance the fight looked like one huge turnado spitting out feathers and fur (hence the name). On day 3 of the fighting a number of tourist buses arrived and while the tourists were taking selfies Benny's gang agreed to a truce so they could go and loot the buses. 

On 7/22/2016 at 3:02 PM, Ruq said:

I shall not! It is my understanding that the ducks sent the seagulls as emissaries to oversee the fishing practices and division of the haul. It later transpired that a number of the seagulls had been corrupted and were on the payroll of a mobster bear named Benny 'the boulder'. This led to the 3 day 'War of Feathers and Fur' where a faction from a rival bear gang made a stealthy raid on Benny's Den to take back the fish that the seagulls had been stashing for him. The first raid was successful, but Benny's gang hit back on the 2nd day. Some of them got greedy and went to grab some of the ducks salmon stockpile, but the ducks were waiting and a bloody rumble ensued. Witnesses said that from a distance the fight looked like one huge turnado spitting out feathers and fur (hence the name). On day 3 of the fighting a number of tourist buses arrived and while the tourists were taking selfies Benny's gang agreed to a truce so they could go and loot the buses. 

17v9lb.jpg