AhleSunnahWalJammah

Why do Shi'tes do forbidden things?

Rate this topic

Salaam,

I am a British Hanafi Sunni but I am intrigued by Shia beliefs (not looking into it but just want to know more) and was wandering why do shias (alot) have tattoos and the women do not cover and they think its permissible on a special night to sleep with family members in one room and produce a "special baby" with whomever? Please do not be offended.. I am merely asking

17 minutes ago, AhleSunnahWalJammah said:

Salaam,

I am a British Hanafi Sunni but I am intrigued by Shia beliefs (not looking into it but just want to know more) and was wandering why do shias (alot) have tattoos and the women do not cover and they think its permissible on a special night to sleep with family members in one room and produce a "special baby" with whomever? Please do not be offended.. I am merely asking

Brother i mysel am a Shia and Saadat meaning from the descendants of the Prophet (saw) from Imam Zain ul Abideen ... my point being i consider my self a good shia (Alhumdullilah) and i know thousands of shias and have been too countless shia Processions and o have not witnessed any thing which your question stated ... Shia and Sunnis are practically same ... We only mourn for the injustice which happened to the Saadat family ... and we have made a promise with Khatuney Jannat Bibi Fatima binte Muhammad (saw) that we will mourn for the death of Imam Hussain (the person who saved islam from Yazeed mardood) and never ever forget what he did to allow us to follow the right path ... And advise you that tou have been misinformed . 

YA Allah MADAD ... YA MUHAMMAD MADAD .... YA ALI MADAD...

there is no such thing in our deen as sleeping in a room with family members and producing a baby with whomever, i cant sleep on the same bed as even my own father ,please see the references towards Ayatollah Sistani and other marjaas, i believe you were misled.i am glad however that you asked this question with shias to clarify your own doubts , if women do not cover it is absolutely wrong and again forbidden in our religion, there  has never been allowed the permissibility of a woman showing her hair off, if you see iran, many women wear conservative chadors and hijabs to cover ther head and body

Edited by sidnaq

On 7/2/2016 at 11:49 PM, AhleSunnahWalJammah said:

Salaam,

:salam:

Brother, I don't know where you're getting this from but you're clearly seriously misinformed. Also, what on earth is a 'special baby'? What do you mean sleep with family? If you're insinuating sexual relations, that's absurd.

Every year the manabir of lies create new rumors about the Shia. This just proves that we are a group that are ma'thloomin. Allah is always with the ma'thloomin. So go tell whomever has been feeding you lies that there will come a day they'll cut their own tongues off in hope of Allah forgiving them for spreading this garbage.

2 hours ago, AhleSunnahWalJammah said:

Salaam,

You're joking right? :hahaha:

3 hours ago, AhleSunnahWalJammah said:

Salaam,

I am a British Hanafi Sunni but I am intrigued by Shia beliefs (not looking into it but just want to know more) and was wandering why do shias (alot) have tattoos 

Plenty of sunnis have tattoos as well. Not haram is it?

3 hours ago, AhleSunnahWalJammah said:

the women do not cover 

I am sure you have seen Sunni women not covering either. It's a personal choice.

4 hours ago, AhleSunnahWalJammah said:

they think its permissible on a special night to sleep with family members in one room and produce a "special baby" with whomever? Please do not be offended.. I am merely asking

I almost fell of my chair laughing. Whoever is telling you these things brother merely wants you to not find the truth. Do me a favor and ask whoever is telling you these things if it is true that in Sunni Islam an adult woman can breastfeed an adult male to make him mehram.

You have definitely come to the right place to find out the truth.

41 minutes ago, shiaman14 said:

Plenty of sunnis have tattoos as well. Not haram is it?

I am sure you have seen Sunni women not covering either. It's a personal choice.

I almost fell of my chair laughing. Whoever is telling you these things brother merely wants you to not find the truth. Do me a favor and ask whoever is telling you these things if it is true that in Sunni Islam an adult woman can breastfeed an adult male to make him mehram.

You have definitely come to the right place to find out the truth.

Thankyou.. I genuinely am sorry if you feel offended... not my intention

Rumours after rumours. O children of Satan, When you had enough spewing lies and hatred among ignorants, you came to confront us in Syria and Iraq. And fortunately you are running back like your ancestors. The day is not far when you would have to answer the attack in Karbala and in attack in Syeda Zainab s shrine to Imam Mahdi a.s.

Brother, its good to reach us out when people don't even bother to listen to us.

5 hours ago, AhleSunnahWalJammah said:

Salaam,

Salam Alaykom,

I'm an Iranian Shia but I am intriguied by Hanafi Sunni belief(not looking into it but just want to know more) and was wandering why do Hanafi Sunnis(alot) have tattos and the women do not cover and they think its permissible on a special night to sleep with Abu Huraire descendants in a room and produce a "special baby" with whomever that descendant is? please do not be offended... I am merely asking.

If this text is correct then what you said is correct, if it is not then what you said is not, too. Your questions is not acceptable by any mind on the earth,.

Other questions by some other guys claiming to be Sunnis:

Why do Shias eat Salt in Ramadan after Maqrib Adhan?

Why do Shias' Quran is different from us?

Why do Shias curse Muhammad(sawa)?

Why do Shias after every salah says three times, Gabriel betrayed for disobeying Allah by not making Ali(as) prophet?

If you asked one of these, it would be much more logical.

1 hour ago, AhleSunnahWalJammah said:

Thankyou.. I genuinely am sorry if you feel offended... not my intention

No offense brother. You maintained a dignified tone and mannerism in your inquiries.

Did this thread really need to descend into such childishness? 

You could either have assumed that he genuinely was asking, which given some of his later answers that would seem to be the case. Or assumed that he was a troll, in which case why descend to his level?

9 hours ago, AhleSunnahWalJammah said:

they think its permissible on a special night to sleep with family members in one room and produce a "special baby" with whomever? Please do not be offended.. I am merely asking

Can you show us who told you this and why you believe it is true, eg what is their evidence.

On 03/07/2016 at 10:36 AM, Hidaren said:

Salam Alaykom,

I'm an Iranian Shia but I am intriguied by Hanafi Sunni belief(not looking into it but just want to know more) and was wandering why do Hanafi Sunnis(alot) have tattos and the women do not cover and they think its permissible on a special night to sleep with Abu Huraire descendants in a room and produce a "special baby" with whomever that descendant is? please do not be offended... I am merely asking.

If this text is correct then what you said is correct, if it is not then what you said is not, too. Your questions is not acceptable by any mind on the earth,.

Other questions by some other guys claiming to be Sunnis:

Why do Shias eat Salt in Ramadan after Maqrib Adhan?

Why do Shias' Quran is different from us?

Why do Shias curse Muhammad(sawa)?

Why do Shias after every salah says three times, Gabriel betrayed for disobeying Allah by not making Ali(as) prophet?

If you asked one of these, it would be much more logical.

So you think I SHOULD JUST NOT ASK.. OKAY THEN... you shia complain if we ask and you complain if we dont. Blimey

30 minutes ago, AhleSunnahWalJammah said:

So you think I SHOULD JUST NOT ASK.. OKAY THEN... you shia complain if we ask and you complain if we dont. Blimey

I don't mean don't ask, I mean think before asking, most of the times thinking will give you answer, for instance in this case, if it was true, do you think the medias would be silent about it? BBC, CNN, Fox news and ...? will they remain silent? definitly not, they globalize the news about the boy married his grandmother in India, the woman who married his father and ... . These medias thirst for such things, and if they were happening in Shi'ism they would definitely talk about it for centuries.

If these things were real, then there shouldn't have been any Shias right now because years ago all Shias were living under the lordship of Sunnis, and Sunni governors would have killed all Shias for such crimes, don't you think so?

One reason of why the prophet Muhammad(sawa) said:" An hour of thinking is better than 70 years of prayer."

And give us a right for doubting, some users here just try to insult and asking irrelevant questions just to bother others, and they create new accounts after they are banned, and you are a new joiner with an strange questions with obvious answers.

I hope what I said helps you.

Edited by Hidaren

4 hours ago, AhleSunnahWalJammah said:

You are welcome to ask. Fire away your questions and Inshallah they'll be answered

Edited by pyaro