Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

56 minutes ago, BornShia said:

I find it highly offensive that you are willing to violate the sanctity of the Holy Prophet to protect the sanctity of Bukhari. Well said!

well, lets think about it for a second. Per the hadith, the Prophet himself cut the hands and feet and branded their eyes with heated iron.

Now, let's say Denmark newspapers decide to hold another cartoon contest depicting this incident. What do you think will happen? Muslims the world over will hold rallies and protests, burn Danish flags (US flags too as default), probably kill a few of each other, set fire to tires and buses and who knows perhaps a suicide bombing or two (1 western location and token Shia location with it). All of this happened after the last contest.

Not a single Muslim will blame Sahih Bukhari though nor burn it nor call for banning it. The hypocrisy of the Muslim is such that he will accept a limb-chopping, eye-gouging Muhammad because Bukhari said so but reject a cartoon/painting of it because THAT would be offensive.

Edited by shiaman14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, BornShia said:

I am not sure if you understand English or not. The thread is about Sahih Bukhari and not about Sahih Muslim and/or Kafi.

well... i did not mention sahih Muslim, did i?

8 hours ago, BornShia said:

Each book has a methodology of collecting hadiths. Comparing Sunni method of collecting hadiths versus Shia method of collecting hadiths, is like comparing oranges with apples.

The Sunni method is Sahih : Sahih Sitta where is Kafi is a collection of bunch of hadiths, and when the author got tired of collecting, he named his book, "Enough" and not "Sahih"

hahahah that was the best one so far :D When Sh Kulayni got tired of collecting he said "enough is enough"! Even the shaykh must be scratching his head by now ;)

Whereas Kulayni actually said in the introduction

وقلت إنك تحب أن يكون عندك كتاب كاف يجمع فيه من جميع فنون علم الدين ما يكتفي به المتعلم ويرجع إليه المسترشد ويأخذ منه من يريد علم الدين والعمل به بالآثار الصحيحة عن الصادقين عليهم السلام والسنن القائمة التي عليها العمل وبها

“Verily, you solemnly wished that you possess a book which is sufficient, brings together the entire Islamic sciences of the knowledge of religion within it, wholly satisfies the needs of the student, acts as a reference for the seekers of guidance, and would be used by those who want to attain the knowledge of religion and practice upon it by deriving correct [şaĥīĥ] narrations of the truthful ones (as) and the upright and acted upon traditions from it... [al-Kāfī, of Abū Ja`far al-Kulaynī (d. 329), volume 1, page 8 [Tehran] ]

And then you yourself say that the sunni method is sahih... so is not sahih method sahih?

8 hours ago, BornShia said:

The Sunni method is Sahih : Sahih Sitta where is Kafi is a collection of bunch of hadiths

 

8 hours ago, BornShia said:

Even, the collection of methodology differs between the Sahih Sitta. If you want to discuss Kafi, open a thread. However, I am very allergic to hadiths.

so lets not discuss it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, BornShia said:

You are not serious? Are you?

Do you consider a person under extreme magic to be same as a blind person?

When Allah takes away one sense, the other senses are amplified. Science has proven this.

The infallibility of the prophets is protected by Allah and cannot be assessed through science... because  in the end, its a miracle.

8 hours ago, BornShia said:

And, you still consider the this trash hadith of Bukhari to be Sahih? OMG.

Bukhari doesn't know the Holy Quran. WHY?

Read his hadith about the second incident of loosing her necklace. BTW, the Holy Quran is not in chronological order and to help you out, Chapter 5 of the Holy Quran is in reality Chapter 112.

Now, you know that Bukhari doesn't know the Holy Quran?

Or shall I bring his Sahih Hadith to prove it?

yes you can bring evidence to prove what ever point you are trying to make because its not clear to me what you are talking about?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, shiaman14 said:

well, lets think about it for a second. Per the hadith, the Prophet himself cut the hands and feet and branded their eyes with heated iron.

Now, let's say Denmark newspapers decide to hold another cartoon contest depicting this incident. What do you think will happen? Muslims the world over will hold rallies and protests, burn Danish flags (US flags too as default), probably kill a few of each other, set fire to tires and buses and who knows perhaps a suicide bombing or two (1 western location and token Shia location with it). All of this happened after the last contest.

Not a single Muslim will blame Sahih Bukhari though nor burn it nor call for banning it. The hypocrisy of the Muslim is such that he will accept a limb-chopping, eye-gouging Muhammad because Bukhari said so but reject a cartoon/painting of it because THAT would be offensive.

BEST POST OF THIS MONTH. WELL SAID.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, aansoogas said:

yes you can bring evidence to prove what ever point you are trying to make because its not clear to me what you are talking about?

If I bring the evidence, you would then argue with me, just like you are arguing that the Prophet being under extreme magic doesn't matter. WHY?

Because, Bukhari has to be Sahih.

Bring the hadith of the second incidence of the necklace. Hint: not hadith al ifk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is the hadith:

Quote

Volume 6, Book 60, Number 132:

Narrated Aisha:

A necklace of mine was lost at Al-Baida' and we were on our way to Medina. The Prophet made his camel kneel down and dismounted and laid his head on my lap and slept. Abu Bakr came to me and hit me violently on the chest and said, "You have detained the people because of a necklace." I kept as motionless as a dead person because of the position of Allah's Apostle ; (on my lap) although Abu Bakr had hurt me (with the slap). Then the Prophet woke up and it was the time for the morning (prayer). Water was sought, but in vain; so the following Verse was revealed:--

"O you who believe! When you intend to offer prayer.." (5.6) Usaid bin Hudair said, "Allah has blessed the people for your sake, O the family of Abu Bakr. You are but a blessing for them.

I AM SURE THAT YOU ARE FAMILIAR WITH THE HOLY QURAN, AND NOT LIKE BUKHARI WHO DOESN'T KNOW QURAN. OF COURSE, THE ABOVE HADITH IS SAHIH AS IT IS IN SAHIH AL-BUKHARI.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, BornShia said:

Here is the hadith:

I AM SURE THAT YOU ARE FAMILIAR WITH THE HOLY QURAN, AND NOT LIKE BUKHARI WHO DOESN'T KNOW QURAN. OF COURSE, THE ABOVE HADITH IS SAHIH AS IT IS IN SAHIH AL-BUKHARI.

i still don't get it? firstly, the number of the ayah is there only in the english translation (perhaps to assist readers) and not in the arabic text of al Bukhari. The ayah يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِذَا قُمْتُمْ إِلَى الصَّلاَةِ‏ is there in chapter 5. what is the exact question?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, aansoogas said:

i still don't get it? firstly, the number of the ayah is there only in the english translation (perhaps to assist readers) and not in the arabic text of al Bukhari. The ayah يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِذَا قُمْتُمْ إِلَى الصَّلاَةِ‏ is there in chapter 5. what is the exact question?

Here is the hadith in Arabic:

Quote

حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى بْنُ سُلَيْمَانَ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنِي ابْنُ وَهْبٍ، قَالَ أَخْبَرَنِي عَمْرٌو، أَنَّ عَبْدَ الرَّحْمَنِ بْنَ الْقَاسِمِ، حَدَّثَهُ عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ ـ رضى الله عنها ـ سَقَطَتْ قِلاَدَةٌ لِي بِالْبَيْدَاءِ وَنَحْنُ دَاخِلُونَ الْمَدِينَةَ، فَأَنَاخَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَنَزَلَ، فَثَنَى رَأْسَهُ فِي حَجْرِي رَاقِدًا، أَقْبَلَ أَبُو بَكْرٍ فَلَكَزَنِي لَكْزَةً شَدِيدَةً وَقَالَ حَبَسْتِ النَّاسَ فِي قِلاَدَةٍ‏.‏ فَبِي الْمَوْتُ لِمَكَانِ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَقَدْ أَوْجَعَنِي، ثُمَّ إِنَّ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم اسْتَيْقَظَ وَحَضَرَتِ الصُّبْحُ فَالْتُمِسَ الْمَاءُ فَلَمْ يُوجَدْ فَنَزَلَتْ ‏{‏يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِذَا قُمْتُمْ إِلَى الصَّلاَةِ‏}‏ الآيَةَ‏.‏ فَقَالَ أُسَيْدُ بْنُ حُضَيْرٍ لَقَدْ بَارَكَ اللَّهُ لِلنَّاسِ فِيكُمْ يَا آلَ أَبِي بَكْرٍ، مَا أَنْتُمْ إِلاَّ بَرَكَةٌ لَهُمْ‏.‏

Here is the Quranic verse the hadith is referencing to:

Quote

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِذَا قُمْتُمْ إِلَى الصَّلَاةِ فَاغْسِلُوا وُجُوهَكُمْ وَأَيْدِيَكُمْ إِلَى الْمَرَافِقِ وَامْسَحُوا بِرُءُوسِكُمْ وَأَرْجُلَكُمْ إِلَى الْكَعْبَيْنِ ۚ وَإِنْ كُنْتُمْ جُنُبًا فَاطَّهَّرُوا ۚ وَإِنْ كُنْتُمْ مَرْضَىٰ أَوْ عَلَىٰ سَفَرٍ أَوْ جَاءَ أَحَدٌ مِنْكُمْ مِنَ الْغَائِطِ أَوْ لَامَسْتُمُ النِّسَاءَ فَلَمْ تَجِدُوا مَاءً فَتَيَمَّمُوا صَعِيدًا طَيِّبًا فَامْسَحُوا بِوُجُوهِكُمْ وَأَيْدِيكُمْ مِنْهُ ۚ مَا يُرِيدُ اللَّهُ لِيَجْعَلَ عَلَيْكُمْ مِنْ حَرَجٍ وَلَٰكِنْ يُرِيدُ لِيُطَهِّرَكُمْ وَلِيُتِمَّ نِعْمَتَهُ عَلَيْكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَشْكُرُونَ

1. It seems like Bukhari you don't know the Holy Quran.

2. However, you are authority on hadiths, hadiths, hadiths, Sahih Sitta.

3. How many Tayammum verses are in the Holy Quran?

4. Can you please bring these verses from the Holy Quran and post it here?

Many thanks in advance.

Once you have done the above you will realize how cooked the above hadith is and that Mr. Bukhari lacking knowledge in Holy Quran.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BornShia said:

Here is the hadith in Arabic:

Here is the Quranic verse the hadith is referencing to:

1. It seems like Bukhari you don't know the Holy Quran.

2. However, you are authority on hadiths, hadiths, hadiths, Sahih Sitta.

3. How many Tayammum verses are in the Holy Quran?

4. Can you please bring these verses from the Holy Quran and post it here?

Many thanks in advance.

Once you have done the above you will realize how cooked the above hadith is and that Mr. Bukhari lacking knowledge in Holy Quran.

where has Bukhari denied the verse(s) on tayyamum?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, aansoogas said:
2 hours ago, BornShia said:

Here is the hadith in Arabic:

Here is the Quranic verse the hadith is referencing to:

1. It seems like Bukhari you don't know the Holy Quran.

2. However, you are authority on hadiths, hadiths, hadiths, Sahih Sitta.

3. How many Tayammum verses are in the Holy Quran?

4. Can you please bring these verses from the Holy Quran and post it here?

Many thanks in advance.

Once you have done the above you will realize how cooked the above hadith is and that Mr. Bukhari lacking knowledge in Holy Quran.

where has Bukhari denied the verse(s) on tayyamum?

You have failed to provide the verses on Tayammum from the Holy Quran?

Typical Sunni Response?

Provide the verses about Tayammum from the Holy Quran?

If you are not capable, then maybe we should stop here?

Or, are you acting that you are not capable to bring the verses from the Holy Quran regarding Tayammum?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BornShia said:

You have failed to provide the verses on Tayammum from the Holy Quran?

Typical Sunni Response?

Provide the verses about Tayammum from the Holy Quran?

If you are not capable, then maybe we should stop here?

Or, are you acting that you are not capable to bring the verses from the Holy Quran regarding Tayammum?

"O you who believe! When you intend to offer As-Salat (the prayer), wash your faces and your hands (forearms) up to the elbows, rub (by passing wet hands over) your heads, and (wash) your feet up to ankles. If you are in a state of Janaba (i.e. after a sexual discharge), purify yourselves (bathe your whole body). But if you are ill or on a journey, or any of you comes after answering the call of nature, or you have been in contact with women (i.e. sexual intercourse), and you find no water, then perform tayammum with clean earth and rub therewith your faces and hands. Allah does not want to place you in difficulty, but He wants to purify you, and to complete His Favour to you that you may be thankful."

— Qur'an, Sura 5 (Al-Mai'da), ayat 6
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, aansoogas said:

"O you who believe! When you intend to offer As-Salat (the prayer), wash your faces and your hands (forearms) up to the elbows, rub (by passing wet hands over) your heads, and (wash) your feet up to ankles. If you are in a state of Janaba (i.e. after a sexual discharge), purify yourselves (bathe your whole body). But if you are ill or on a journey, or any of you comes after answering the call of nature, or you have been in contact with women (i.e. sexual intercourse), and you find no water, then perform tayammum with clean earth and rub therewith your faces and hands. Allah does not want to place you in difficulty, but He wants to purify you, and to complete His Favour to you that you may be thankful."

— Qur'an, Sura 5 (Al-Mai'da), ayat 6
 

Is the above only aya (verse) regarding Tayammum in the Holy Quran?

If not, then bring the other verses? Unless you don't know the Holy Quran?

If yes, then why aren't you bringing the other verses about Tayammum in the Holy Quran?

Like I said it you before, Allah is TRUTH and your salvation is in your hands and no one else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...