Kareemsydney

Convert to Islam (Sunni) -Salams!

Rate this topic

Asalaamu alaikum all,

just want to send out Ramadan Kareem to all my fellow Muslim brothers and sisters. I am a  37 year old convert from Sydney, Australia and I wish we could all just get along. I am Sunni but follow more of the Sufi stream of Islam. I harbour no ill against my Shia brothers and Sisters and many of your practises interest me. InshaAllah you are finding Ramadan a rewarding month for you. 

Salams 

Kareem 

12 minutes ago, Kareemsydney said:

Asalaamu alaikum all,

just want to send out Ramadan Kareem to all my fellow Muslim brothers and sisters. I am a  37 year old convert from Sydney, Australia and I wish we could all just get along. I am Sunni but follow more of the Sufi stream of Islam. I harbour no ill against my Shia brothers and Sisters and many of your practises interest me. InshaAllah you are finding Ramadan a rewarding month for you. 

Salams 

Kareem 

Salamun alaykum.

It is an honor to have you as a Sunni brother of us in Shia Chat. That is great if you share your knowledge here and please feel free to ask if you have any question specially with regard to Shia school of thought.

May Allah accept all your prayers and fasts during this holy month and please remember your brothers and sisters in SC in your supplications.

Happy stay in Shiachat!

Salam

Bro, in this holy month, where Shayateen whispers are overpowered by breeze from the Arsh and Higher planes of existence...I wish for you to reflect over the following verses:

...say: no recompense do I ask for it except the love of the near kin (of Mohammad) and whoever does a good we will increase him therein verily God is Forgiving Thankful.

say: no recompense do I ask for it except for who wants to, may take a path to his Lord.

say: whatever recompense I have asked you of it it is for yourselves, verily my recompense is with God....

say: I do not ask you a recompense regarding that is but a reminder to the worlds.

And you not ask them a recompense for it that it be but a reminder to the worlds.

say: I ask you no recompense regarding it (and I am not of those who affect) That is but a reminder to the worlds.

Or do you ask them a recompense so they are overwhelmed by debt?

Or do you ask them a recompense so indeed the recompense of your Lord is greater and he is the best of those who provide sustenance. And verily you call them to a straight path.

Edited by StrugglingForTheLight

1 hour ago, Kareemsydney said:

Asalaamu alaikum all,

Salams 

Kareem 

Salam Brother

Welcome to ShiaChat.

Hopefully, you will have a nice stay here.

13 hours ago, amirhosein_88 said:

Salamun alaykum.

It is an honor to have you as a Sunni brother of us in Shia Chat. That is great if you share your knowledge here and please feel free to ask if you have any question specially with regard to Shia school of thought.

May Allah accept all your prayers and fasts during this holy month and please remember your brothers and sisters in SC in your supplications.

Happy stay in Shiachat!

Ameen. Thank you brother, appreciate that. May Allah accept your prayers and fasts as well.