In the Name of God بسم الله

Two important research papers for every Muslim.

Rate this topic

Assalam o Alaikum,

I would like to share with you two very useful and important research papers (No. 5-a and No. 5-b), prepared by Engr. Muhammad Ali Mirza of Jehlum, Pakistan.

Download from his official website, http://ahlesunnatpak.com/research-papers/

1st research paper: No. 5-a
Analysis of Rawafidh, Nawasib and Yazidis from Quran and Sahih Ahadith.

2nd research paper: No. 5-b
Real background of Tragedy of Karbala from Sahih Ahadith.

JAZAK Allah KHAIRAN.

إِنَّ أَصْدَقَ الْحَدِيثِ كِتَابُ اللَّهِ وَأَحْسَنَ الْهَدْىِ هَدْىُ مُحَمَّدٍ وَشَرَّ الأُمُورِ مُحْدَثَاتُهَا وَكُلَّ مُحْدَثَةٍ بِدْعَةٌ وَكُلَّ بِدْعَةٍ ضَلاَلَةٌ وَكُلَّ ضَلاَلَةٍ فِي النَّارِ

Edited by Fahad Sani

• Unregistered
2 hours ago, Fahad Sani said:

Assalam o Alaikum,

I would like to share with you two very useful and important research papers (No. 5-a and No. 5-b), prepared by Engr. Muhammad Ali Mirza of Jehlum, Pakistan.

JAZAK Allah KHAIRAN.

إِنَّ أَصْدَقَ الْحَدِيثِ كِتَابُ اللَّهِ وَأَحْسَنَ الْهَدْىِ هَدْىُ مُحَمَّدٍ وَشَرَّ الأُمُورِ مُحْدَثَاتُهَا وَكُلَّ مُحْدَثَةٍ بِدْعَةٌ وَكُلَّ بِدْعَةٍ ضَلاَلَةٌ وَكُلَّ ضَلاَلَةٍ فِي النَّارِ

Author of the research papers is an Engr. {meaning Engineer ?}

The author, of course, is none other than the well-known Sunni English translator and commentator of the Qur'an, Abdullah Yusuf ‘Ali, who died in 1952 in England.

https://www.al-islam.org/articles/imam-husayn-and-his-martyrdom-abdullah-yusuf-ali

16 hours ago, aansoogas said:

Then who is he and what are his qualifications?

visit his official website. ahlesunnatpak.com

I have taken these papers from here. They are very useful & are based on only authentic narrations.

• Advanced Member
4 hours ago, Fahad Sani said:

visit his official website. ahlesunnatpak.com

I have taken these papers from here. They are very useful & are based on only authentic narrations.

He seems like another version of ghair muqallideen... correct me if i am wrong. Somebody told me that he is a self-styled preacher, who is can't speak or understand arabic, he has not done 'daura e hadtih', he is not a hafiz, he has not gone through any other training like dars-e-nizami etc... is that true?

So i am bit intrigued to know whether you are praising his efforts for collecting relevant sahih hadeeth in his small research paper? or are you praising his point of view on this and other matters? You belong to ahle tassanun... did not you find any good enough scholar from ahle tassanun?

• Veteran Member
On 7/2/2016 at 9:56 AM, Fahad Sani said:

Assalam o Alaikum,

1 The so called paper containing one incomplete verse of quran and 3 hadiths tries to make lies that it has rejected the claims of Rahfida (Shia in his mind)

The verse of quran (48:29) praises a group of companions. But the detailed discussion about it has already been carried out by many Shia forums including SC.

The reply to it can be seen at the given link below:

2. It has quoted that Imam Ali is an ordinary man. this has been dissected and refuted already at SC.

3. The hadith of 10 companions in paradise. Many times discussed and proven that it is a fabrication.

There are many professionals contributing with their posts at SC (like Engineers, Doctors, Accoutns and IT professionals and others) , they do not mention themselves what they are, but they are proud to declare themselves as Lover and followers of the pure progeny of the prophet Muhammad saww.

Wassalam

Edited by skamran110

• Veteran Member
18 hours ago, Panzerwaffe said:

Regardless of his qualifications if the substance that he presents is factual then it's worth reading we don't have to follow his  inference or conclusions

I agree with you. but unfortunately most people follow thier emotions more rather than evidences.

20 hours ago, aansoogas said:

He seems like another version of ghair muqallideen... correct me if i am wrong. Somebody told me that he is a self-styled preacher, who is can't speak or understand arabic, he has not done 'daura e hadtih', he is not a hafiz, he has not gone through any other training like dars-e-nizami etc... is that true?

So i am bit intrigued to know whether you are praising his efforts for collecting relevant sahih hadeeth in his small research paper? or are you praising his point of view on this and other matters? You belong to ahle tassanun... did not you find any good enough scholar from ahle tassanun?

Don't look at the degrees and certificates of people, see what they are saying and what are their sources. If they are in accordance with the Quran and Sunnah of His Prophet accept it, otherwise not. You or anyone is not forced to accept things.  But accept or reject things with strong evidences not with emotions or personal desires. Like what is correct meaning of any word you will see the dictionary. In this case dictionary is authority. Similarly see the sources not the scholars or their degrees.

I dont know who has told you that he dont know arabic. You should better asked him on his website. Let me tell you there are so many degree holder scholars from shia as well who has written books in volumes but dont know proper arabic. see this.

I am both praising his efforts and supporting his views. Infact i support every person who is on truth. Because he has considered most authentic ahadith rather than narrations from history books. Although its small but very impressive. I also dont like long written articles, debates. Things should be precise and valuable. No one has time to read long documents, books etc.

He is not only one whom i am listening or following. List is big, which include both shia and sunni scholars. as i dont look at thier degrees or backgrounds. But also i am not doing blind taqleed of any scholar. I follow Quran and Hadith and whatever is in accordance with them. I follow that whether i like it or not. This should be the attitude of every muslim. As Allah says in Quran. SEE SURAH NISA 135 and SURAH MAIDA 8.

12 hours ago, skamran110 said:

1 The so called paper containing one incomplete verse of quran and 3 hadiths tries to make lies that it has rejected the claims of Rahfida (Shia in his mind)

The verse of quran (48:29) praises a group of companions. But the detailed discussion about it has already Thbeen carried out by many Shia forums including SC.

There are many professionals contributing with their posts at SC (like Engineers, Doctors, Accoutns and IT professionals and others) , they do not mention themselves what they are, but they are proud to declare themselves as Lover and followers of the pure progeny of the prophet Muhammad saww.

Wassalam

That's the main problem with most of sunnies and shias. They accept anything against their opponents whether it is authtentic or not but reject everything which is against them. In that paper there are also things which are against some of sunnies. are you also rejecting those. see surah maida 8 and surah nisa 135. and have a deep thinking.

Love of Ahlebait is not an issue or cause of dispute b/w shias and sunnies. Love of ahlebait is part of Imaan. http://www.sunnah.com/muslim/1/146

Main cause of conflict is IMAMAT or KHILAFAT. Nothing else. All other are supplementary.

12 hours ago, skamran110 said:

That paper teaches background of tragedy of karbala with respect to authentic Prophetic narrations. Not on the basis of history books. Read it carefully it clarifies many wrong concepts of not only shias but of sunnies as well. its not about 3 caliphs, Its about khilafat e rashida (from abu bakr to imam hassan) and about rulership (from muawiya to onwards). Problem arose slowly from caliphate of Hz. Uthman by some of his governers and became severe during the caliphate of Maula Ali a.s and went on its peak during time of muawiya.

Edited by Fahad Sani

• Unregistered
30 minutes ago, Fahad Sani said:

Main cause of conflict is IMAMAT or KHILAFAT. Nothing else. All other are supplementary.

"The Shi’a say that Imam must be appointed by God; that appointment may be known through the declaration of the Prophet or the preceding Imam.

The Sunni scholars say that Imam (or Caliph, as they prefer to say) can be either elected, or nominated by the preceding Caliph, or selected by a committee, or may attempt to gain the power through a military coup (as was in the case of Muawiyah)."

https://www.al-islam.org/shiite-encyclopedia-ahlul-bayt-dilp-team/major-difference-between-shia-and-sunni

It all impacts the issue/understanding of Tawheed & Prophethood.

• Advanced Member
3 hours ago, Fahad Sani said:

Don't look at the degrees and certificates of people, see what they are saying and what are their sources. If they are in accordance with the Quran and Sunnah of His Prophet accept it, otherwise not. You or anyone is not forced to accept things.  But accept or reject things with strong evidences not with emotions or personal desires. Like what is correct meaning of any word you will see the dictionary. In this case dictionary is authority. Similarly see the sources not the scholars or their degrees.

Would you prefer a "trusted dictionary" or just any dictionary. Would you prefer a "reliable narration" or just any narration. Similarly, would not you prefer to learn from a "learned men" (learned in different subjects enabling/qualifying him to understand the language, background and meaning of a tradition) or anyone who just sounds convincing?

Secondly, when you say that one should "see the source and not the scholar" (and we are taking about traditions offcourse) then you are forgetting that the reliability/grading of that source is again based on an individual's/individuals' credibility judged by "a credible scholar". That is why you have an entire ilm ar Rijal.

I dont know who has told you that he dont know arabic. You should better asked him on his website. Let me tell you there are so many degree holder scholars from shia as well who has written books in volumes but dont know proper arabic. see this.

I know because someone i know very well works with him in a government department in Islamabad (although the preacher lives in jehlum). He has described Mirza as someone immature, who keeps changing his point of view and that his arabic is weak and therefore he relies on translated material and hadith softwares on his laptop (which is not good sign for an expert). Mirza first takes some videos on controversial topics or article from the Internet and then prepares his own arguments and makes videos. I know that most shia scholars from indo-pak and even iran or other non-arab countries just like Engineer Mirza are not learnt enough and don't even know arabic.

I have now seen a couple of his videos and he can only impress those not interested in deeper study. The worst is that he even goes on to add words (infact entire sentence) to a hadith in order to make his argument stronger. What do you call that?

I am both praising his efforts and supporting his views. Infact i support every person who is on truth. Because he has considered most authentic ahadith rather than narrations from history books.

so you are already aware that he is on the truth?

Anyways, your second statement is more "SHOCKING". Do you know that the reliability of 'most authentic ahadith' is all based on history books?

Would you tell me, without the history books, how will you know if a rawi (and thus a sanad) of a narrations is reliable or not?

Although its small but very impressive. I also dont like long written articles, debates. Things should be precise and valuable. No one has time to read long documents, books etc.

then you are not a serious learner.

That's the main problem with most of sunnies and shias. They accept anything against their opponents whether it is authtentic or not but reject everything which is against them. In that paper there are also things which are against some of sunnies. are you also rejecting those. see surah maida 8 and surah nisa 135. and have a deep thinking.

Try to understand this point. An authentic narration gives you an authentic account but it does not always give you the correct answer to your question. Even if there is a hukm in an authentic narration, it does not automatically become valid for someone because all relevant narrations and opinions on the subject has to be seen first in order to reach some sort of conclusion. I reject the analysis of Mirza and not the narrations.

Love of Ahlebait is not an issue or cause of dispute b/w shias and sunnies. Love of ahlebait is part of Imaan. http://www.sunnah.com/muslim/1/146

wrong... it is a big part of their disputes and they even don't agree on the definition of Ahle Bait. For instance Sunnis consider wives of Prophet (saw) as AhleBait while Shias do not and even go on to see some of them negatively.

the question on Emaan of the companions/wives of the prophet (saw), the status (divine or otherwise) of imamat of Ali and Aimas, their being higher in status then the prophets and infallibility, the position of the quran as against the version collected by Ali (ra) and held by imam mehdi, Quran as makhlooq or ghair makhlooq, Question of Allah's attributes etc are all the main conflicts.

Edited by aansoogas

• Veteran Member
10 hours ago, Fahad Sani said:

The main problem with the sunnies coming at SC is  that they assume what they have quoted from their books is considered authentic by them and they try to force that these should be accepted as it as it is without any logical thinking or discussion.

These topics have been discussed in SC and refuted many times.

Edited by skamran110

• Veteran Member
10 hours ago, Fahad Sani said:

That paper teaches background of tragedy of karbala with respect to authentic Prophetic narrations. Not on the basis of history books. Read it carefully it clarifies many wrong concepts of not only shias but of sunnies as well. its not about 3 caliphs, Its about khilafat e rashida (from abu bakr to imam hassan) and about rulership (from muawiya to onwards). Problem arose slowly from caliphate of Hz. Uthman by some of his governers and became severe during the caliphate of Maula Ali a.s and went on its peak during time of muawiya.

The link by sunni friend has tried to justify the khilafa of 3 caliphs instead of mentioning the true facts about the background of tragedy of Karbela.

Already mentioned in my last post

• Veteran Member
On 7/1/2016 at 9:56 PM, Fahad Sani said:

Assalam o Alaikum,

JAZAK Allah KHAIRAN.

Have you read these yourself? Both papers hardly talk about Karbala. If you want to discuss IMAMAT vs CALIPHATE, then discuss that. Dont say the article is about Karbala and not talk about Karbala.

Rest what @aansoogas and @skamran110 said.