Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
ksot91

Need help with my computer.

Rate this topic

Thanks. I have an hp with Windows 7 and I need the same help. :) 

How old are your systems?? Try installing Microsoft Security Essentials. Its free from Microsoft website. Its the best out there. After downloading scan whole of your system with FULL SCAN option. Restart. If it improves then it was a virus and now regularly keep updating your MS security essential software. If its still slow, then get yourself a new RAM from market depending upon the laptops or PC you have, an 8gb RAM will surely speed up your system. Also look for free space in your Windows drive (on majority of computers its C: drive) 'cause in some cases this can also slow down the system. If after doing all above you cant speed your computer up; it's time to go shopping for new one. Hope it helps.

Windows 10 is pretty easy to use. Most of the things are automatic. You using wifi to connect to internet?? Click on the little message icon on right lower corner, right next to the time icon. There make sure that your wifi is on. Windows 10 is just like mobile phone software. If your wifi is not ON from there, then you might be having trouble.

Unnamed QQ Screenshot20160630033407.jpg

Yeah I'm using wifi. The wifi is on but when i try to connect it says there is no internet connection and when I try to diagnose the problem I get a message saying network protocols are missing on the computer 

Apart from the advice given by brother billy, you can also try clearing temporary files. Just click on start, type run, press enter, type %temp%, press enter. A folder will open, select all and permanently delete those files. Few of them will not get delete, ignore them. 

There are good chances of viruses in your system. I would recommend Avast Antivirus. Download and run boot time scan. It will take time. 

You can also use CCleaner software to clear cache of various applications on your system. 

Make sure that you have not clogged your desktop screen with large files. 

Complete format is the last option you can try. 

2 hours ago, ksot91 said:

I also had another problem with a dell. Maybe you can help? I downloaded Windows 10 and now I can't connect to the Internet. Any advice? 

There was same problem with my sony Vaio with Windows 8. I refreshed the system and it did the trick. 

Here is how you can refresh your system from boot menu. 

http://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4090-refresh-windows-10-a.html

Before doing anything make backup of your important data. 

4 hours ago, Lover of Ahlulbait (ams) said:

Before doing anything make backup of your important data. 

That is most important. Thanks for reminding. :) 

4 hours ago, Lover of Ahlulbait (ams) said:

You can also use CCleaner software to clear cache of various applications on your system. 

I use CCleaner every day. It's great. :) 

7 hours ago, billy090 said:

How old are your systems?? 

How embarrassing. I think it is 2009. :blush: My relatives keep telling me to get a new computer and I feel like I don't want to spend the money to do that.