Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Bahais in iran

Rate this topic

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Intolerance toward other religions or denominations is the same mindset of ISIS need I remind you.  Allah does not forbid you from those who do not fight you because of religion and do not expel

Salamun alaykum. The relation between Baha'is and Zionists is more than clear. You may google these 2 words and you are given so many documents to approve is. What follows is from http://bahai-is

It is due to a lot of misunderstanding. For example, in 1892, Bahaullah, founder of the Baha'i Faith, died and was buried in Akka, Palestine (present-day Israel). Note that this was 56 years before th

Posted Images

It is due to a lot of misunderstanding. For example, in 1892, Bahaullah, founder of the Baha'i Faith, died and was buried in Akka, Palestine (present-day Israel). Note that this was 56 years before the establishment of the state of Israel and for Baha'is, Bahaullah's grave is their qiblih and site of mandatory pilgrimage. Nevertheless, some Muslims justify their persecution by claiming that Baha'is are Zionists. Another example is that Bahaullah prohibited his followers from teaching the faith in "Sham (the Ottoman province of Syria which includes present-day Israel and Palestinian territories)" [1] and as a result, some Muslims accuse the Baha'is of being supportive of Israel. 

On a personal level, I hate religious double-standards. For example, us, Muslims, celebrate when a disbeliever converts to Islam in an non-Muslim country but we justify executing Muslims who leave Islam in Muslim countries. Another example is that we enjoy freedom of religion in non-Muslim countries but ignore the plights of non-Muslims who are ill-treated in Muslim countries. Can a Hindu or Buddhist build a temple in Iran? And yet Shias can build Mosques in non-Muslim countries, right? 

Edited by Ali6
  • Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Ali6 said:

1 hour ago, Ali6 said:

It is due to a lot of misunderstanding

it's not that simple that you are thinking. before any judgment in this matter you should look at some facts:

1. Bahais were so strong in the ex-regime in Iran. the prime minister was Bahai for about 13 years and the number of Bahais had raised manifold

2. they say that we're not anti Islamic republic but there are many indication show that they are in connect with foreign government including US and they are send information that they have about Islamic Republic (it's clear we are not claim all of them are spies).

3. they hardly try to convert Muslims and especially youths to Bahaism and i know that it seems in contradiction with liberalism but the right thing is not to let people to loose their faith and astray and that's why we are told in Islam to destroy Kutub Dallah (Wayward books).

4. Bahais are free in Iran until they try to promote their beliefs or do something in purpose of Regime change in Iran. 

Edited by alabegh
  • Advanced Member
3 hours ago, alidu78 said:

Salam aleykoum  

why bahais are so much persécuted in iran ? Do you think its à good thing for an islamic state to dô that ?

Salamun alaykum.

Is not it strange that Baha'ism is the only non-Jewish sect whose headquarters (Bayt al-'Adl) is in Haifa,Israel?

28 minutes ago, amirhosein_88 said:

Is not it strange that Baha'ism is the only non-Jewish sect whose headquarters (Bayt al-'Adl) is in Haifa,Israel?

The founder of the Baha'i Faith, Bahaullah, died in Akka, Palestine (present-day Israel) in 1892. The state of Israel was established in 1948. According to Baha'i law, (1) a person cannot be buried more than an hour journey from the city or town of death, (2) Bahaullah's grave is the qiblih, and (3) Bahaullah's grave is the site of mandatory pilgrimage for men. Therefore, if you put all of this into perspective, I hope you can realize why the Baha'i World Center is located in Israel, close to Bahaullah's grave. It has nothing to do with Zionism.

Edited by Ali6
  • Advanced Member
26 minutes ago, Ali6 said:

@amirhosein_88, nice copy-and-paste skills. God willing, I'll read it later on today. 

Saalmun alaykum.

I welcome all kinds of informative content and data even if they are all in copy-paste form.

After all, there are many sources which prove the relation of Baha'is and Zionists and the one I copy-pasted is a documented one which i chose out of many.

50 minutes ago, Ali6 said:

Intolerance toward other religions or denominations is the same mindset of ISIS need I remind you. 

Allah does not forbid you from those who do not fight you because of religion and do not expel you from your homes - from being righteous toward them and acting justly toward them. Indeed, Allah loves those who act justly. (Quran 60:8)

I do not have intolarance towards the adherents of the religon , i have intolarance towards the religion itself.Why do you always throw your support behind the enemies of Islam ?

27 minutes ago, Al Amir said:

I do not have intolarance towards the adherents of the religon , i have intolarance towards the religion itself.Why do you always throw your support behind the enemies of Islam ?

I support the oppressed regardless of their religious identity. Would Imam Hussein have stayed back in Medina if the letters he received from Kufa happen to be from Christians? Jews? Mandaeans? From my understanding, he would have laid down his life to save any group of people against the oppression of a tyrant.

Edited by Ali6
  • Advanced Member

when you come to Iran, you can see that followers of different religions have a peaceful coexistence. even in a city like Yazd, they live in one region peacefully. But the problem rise when it is related to the political conspiracy. they undermine the public interests and behave against the policies of the county.

• Advanced Member
15 hours ago, Ali6 said:

The founder of the Baha'i Faith, Bahaullah, died in Akka, Palestine (present-day Israel) in 1892. The state of Israel was established in 1948. According to Baha'i law, (1) a person cannot be buried more than an hour journey from the city or town of death, (2) Bahaullah's grave is the qiblih, and (3) Bahaullah's grave is the site of mandatory pilgrimage for men. Therefore, if you put all of this into perspective, I hope you can realize why the Baha'i World Center is located in Israel, close to Bahaullah's grave. It has nothing to do with Zionism.

Zionism didn't start with the existence of the Israeli State in occupied Palestine it was more a step to the plans for a Greater Israel ...the connectiion between Ziionists and Bahais is wellknown.

• Advanced Member
On 6/29/2016 at 10:13 PM, alidu78 said:

Salam aleykoum  

why bahais are so much persécuted in iran ? Do you think its à good thing for an islamic state to dô that ?

You are spelling it incorrectly it is called: PROsecution not PERsecution.

Putting aside all the propaganda and exaggeration that Baha'is spread about what happens to them or how they are treated in Iran; the answer to your question is very simple.

Baha'ism is not a simple religious entity where you keep your beliefs to yourselves. It is an ORGANIZATION where the adherents are required by their beliefs to participate in all matters of the cult in an organized matter taking orders in a hierarchical form from the highest in rank, the Universal House of Justice, down to the Local Spiritual Assemblies.

Any organization, and I repeat any organizitation in any country, must first obtain the necessary legal approvals in accordance with that countries laws for it to be able to start its activities. Baha'is have recived no approvals whatsoever and their organizational activities are all illegal in Iran. When they are busted by the authorities for their illegal activities they go around claiming that they are being RELIGIOUSLY PERSECUTED while in reality it is LEGAL PERSECUTION.

Funny thing is, the Israeli government does not allow them to have any activities in Israel and Baha'is happily oblige and never protest. Their persecution in Israel is so harsh that they are not even allowed to live in Israel (only allowed a short few day visit to visit their holy cites, and only IF the Universal House of Justice allws them), yet they never ever protest to this. This hypocritical behavior makes matters even worse for them in Iran becasue they are obviously making themselves a tool of the western governments against Iran by this attitude.

1 hour ago, hadez803 said:

Baha'ism is not a simple religious entity where you keep your beliefs to yourselves. It is an ORGANIZATION where the adherents are required by their beliefs to participate in all matters of the cult in an organized matter taking orders in a hierarchical form from the highest in rank, the Universal House of Justice, down to the Local Spiritual Assemblies.

Any organization, and I repeat any organizitation in any country, must first obtain the necessary legal approvals in accordance with that countries laws for it to be able to start its activities. Baha'is have recived no approvals whatsoever and their organizational activities are all illegal in Iran. When they are busted by the authorities for their illegal activities they go around claiming that they are being RELIGIOUSLY PERSECUTED while in reality it is LEGAL PERSECUTION.

Funny thing is, the Israeli government does not allow them to have any activities in Israel and Baha'is happily oblige and never protest. Their persecution in Israel is so harsh that they are not even allowed to live in Israel (only allowed a short few day visit to visit their holy cites, and only IF the Universal House of Justice allws them), yet they never ever protest to this. This hypocritical behavior makes matters even worse for them in Iran becasue they are obviously making themselves a tool of the western governments against Iran by this attitude.

(A) Why are Baha'is forbidden to teach their faith in Israel?

Bahaullah, founder of the Baha'i Faith, prohibited teaching the faith in Sham (the Ottoman province of Syria which includes present-day Israel and Palestinian territories) [1]. Note that this ruling was made at least 56 years before the establishment of the state of Israel.

(B) Why are there no Baha'i community in Israel?

With the onset of the Palestinian-Israeli conflict, the Baha'i community of Palestine left the region to avoid becoming involved in the political dispute. 

Do you know what Local Spiritual Assemblies do? They register marriages and divorces, organize devotionals (that is when they meet in each other's homes to pray), etc. None of this warrants persecution. 

All religions have some sort of organization and hierarchy. Living in Canada, as a Shia, I am blessed to live near Shia mosques, community centers, and even a Shia highschool! All thanks to freedom of religion. And yet, we turn a blind eye to what happens in the only Shia country in the world. We forget that they too (eg, Baha'is, Buddhists, Hindus) should also have freedom of religion. Truth will ultimately prevail so why does the Iranian government resort to closing down Baha'i business and debar Baha'is from universities? 

Edited by Ali6
  • Advanced Member
17 minutes ago, Ali6 said:

(A) Why are Baha'is forbidden to teach their faith in Israel?

Bahaullah, founder of the Baha'i Faith, prohibited teaching the faith in Sham (the Ottoman province of Syria which includes present-day Israel and Palestinian territories) [1]. Note that this ruling was made at least 56 years before the establishment of the state of Israel.

A: Yeah! Right! Let's exclude people from attaining salvation simply because they live in a specific geographical location: The vast territories called "Sham"! I can just imagine how this law was introduced: "I Baha'u'llah, have brought a new religion from God but but but (stutters) God told me no one is allowed to teach the faith to those leaving in SHAM." Funny that Baha'is think this excuse is justified for Israel while they call the actions of the Iranian government for implementing the exact same rule but within its own borders persecution. Pure hypocrisy at its finest.

In case you didn't realize in my response, I said nothing about SHAM. I said Israel. The current ruling states Baha'is can have no activities in ISRAEL, not SHAM. ISRAEL is not SHAM. In case you didn't know Baha'is are merrily living in and teaching their beliefs in SHAM: http://rlp.hds.harvard.edu/faq-religion/bahai-faith ....

21 minutes ago, Ali6 said:

(B) Why are there no Baha'i community in Israel?

With the onset of the Palestinian-Israeli conflict, the Baha'i community of Palestine left the region to avoid becoming involved in the political dispute.

Meaningless argument. Baha'is claim they do not involve themselves in politics in any manner. Stating that they left Israel "to avoid becoming involved in the political dispute" is pure baloney. Baha'i live in many many regions with grave political situations but they never leave those places. Do Baha'is take us for fools when they put forward these lame excuses?

51 minutes ago, Ali6 said:

Do you know what Local Spiritual Assemblies do? They register marriages and divorces, organize devotionals (that is when they meet in each other's homes to pray), etc. None of this warrants persecution. 

Baha'is are not being persecuted or prosecuted for any of that. As I said Baha'is are free to practice their own beliefs within themselves. Get married according to their own customs, divorced, pray and... as long as they don't proselytize in Iran. That is the law in Iran. Disobey it and you will be PROsecuted like all laws in all countries.

You forgot to mention that Local Spiritual Assemblies are part of the Baha'i dictatorship hierarchy, they take orders from the next level in rank and convey it to the adherents. e.g. so and so Baha'i dude is now considered a covenant breaker and no one in the community including his parents, spouse, children can speak with him and must all shun him. The LSA also gathers intelligence from those in the community and threatens dissidents and those that dare to question the rulings of the dictatorship order. You didn't know all this or you simply ignored it?

59 minutes ago, Ali6 said:

All religions have some sort of organization and hierarchy. Living in Canada, as a Shia, I am blessed to live near Shia mosques, community centers, and even a Shia highschool! All thanks to freedom of religion. And yet, we turn a blind eye to what happens in the only Shia country in the world. We forget that they too (eg, Baha'is, Buddhists, Hindus) should also have freedom of religion. Truth will ultimately prevail so why does the Iranian government resort to closing down Baha'i business and debar Baha'is from universities? 

No religion has a hierarchy and organization like that of Baha'ism. The UHJ is a pure dictatorship. They decide if you can be considered a Baha'i or not, they decide who you can or cannot socialize and speak with, they decide where you can or cannot travel to, they even decide what portions of there scripture can be translated or distributed... disobey and you will be punished big time. In its organized form it is a government within a government. No country will tolerate such behavior. If your going to practice your beliefs in this manner you're gonna need a legal Permit from the government and well, they don't have that permit in Iran. They have the freedom to practice their beliefs individually but organizational and proselytization is a big no no, just like in Israel.

Did you know Baha'is believe non-Baha'i schools are: death incarnate, a cause of stagnation, abatement and humiliation? No, well read this:

http://www.bahaibahai.com/eng/index.php/articles?id=92

That is all the stuff they never tell you about. If any organization or faith system with such sick beliefs wanted to erect a school where I live then rest assured that I would be the first person to oppose its establishment and propagation of its beliefs. But they are free to practice their beliefs among themselves, no one would care less let, even the Iranian government.

• Basic Members
9 hours ago, Ali6 said:

Salam

Apart from your discussion about Baha'i, you mentioned a few times about the freedom of religion and I just want to speak about it.

The idea of freedom of religion came from the liberal perspective who believe that every religion (divine religions or not) are equal and truthful, so all of them are respected. But according to the Islamic view, we just have one truth it's Islam and the other non-divine religion are not correct, they lead people to the hell, so why should we let them spread their fabricated idea among believers and people, and ruin their afterlife?

You said something about prevailing the truth, as liberal claim it, but you know, when there is a mix of truth and untruth, in most of the cases people just get confused. That's exactly what some arrogant country do to cover the reality of Islam, they made lots of human religion and fake spiritual sects in order to confuse the people. And the same happens about ISIS. Some western media is pretending that ISIS came from Islamic though to avoid their people thinking about the nature of Islam, as you see, lots of westerners believe it.

Letting fabricated religion spread their beliefs is like, the government lets non-doctors beside doctors to freely give people prescriptions, with the same claim that people by themselves can prevail the truth, and they will get that which one is a real doctor and which one is not, which prescription works and which not!

Anyway, An Islamic state should follow the Islamic doctrine and its Sharia, instead of liberal thought and its law which called human right. but you blamed Islamic states due to following the sharia! It seems you think freedom of religion is a great principle which came from the point of the divine law, so every Islamic state should follow it, but could you find any verse or hadith which confirm it?

And as a question to think, do you believe that government should let ISIS be active freely to spread their thought and beliefs?

28 minutes ago, ali mousavi said:

It seems you think freedom of religion is a great principle which came from the point of the divine law, so every Islamic state should follow it, but could you find any verse or hadith which confirm it?

And as a question to think, do you believe that government should let ISIS be active freely to spread their thought and beliefs?

My point was to illustrate a double-standard. On one hand, we take freedom of religion for granted in the West and on the other, we justify depriving people of this same freedom in Muslim countries. Imagine for a moment if non-Muslims treated us in the same way that we are treating them. Do you need a verse or hadith to teach you not to kill, steal, rape, etc? Most of morality is common sense because it stems from empathy which unfortunately, goes out the window in this case. And as for your question, yes, governments should and do let ISIS and ISIS-sympathizers spread their teachings (as long as they're not inciting violence). This is called freedom of speech and without it, I probably wouldn't be able to converse about Islam in an non-Muslim country right now.

EDIT: Typos

Edited by Ali6
  • Basic Members
17 hours ago, Ali6 said:

My point was to illustrate a double-standard. On one hand, we take freedom of religion for granted in the West and on the other, we justify depriving people of this same freedom in Muslim countries. Imagine for a moment if non-Muslims treated us in the same way that we are treating them. Do you need a verse or hadith to teach you not to kill, steal, rape, etc? Most of morality is common sense because it stems from empathy which unfortunately, goes out the window in this case. And as for your question, yes, governments should and do let ISIS and ISIS-sympathizers spread their teachings (as long as they're not inciting violence). This is called freedom of speech and without it, I probably wouldn't be able to converse about Islam in an non-Muslim country right now.

That's full of the questions! we will discuss them but we need to move step by step. firstly I think we should make something clear, the method of researching about the Islamic point of view.

The point is that, how can we attribute a proposition to Islam? If we, as a man, think that something is correct, or something is based on the reason, or as you said if we think that something is relying on morality and common senses, is this enough to attribute it to Islam? For example, some people believe that the death penalty is morally rejected, so based on this sense are they able to say that the death penalty is rejected by Islam, too? Are we supposed to understand Islam through our mind and sense or we should try to get it through the established and reliable sources?

The same about the topic, you based on your reason and sense believe in freedom of religion, no problem, you as a man is free to believe it, but is that enough to attribute it to Islam? Even though there might be some hadiths which reject it strongly?

You know, when we are going to research about the Islamic perspective regarding a proposition we need to research the main sources to be sure that what's the exact point of Islam, and then, of course, we need to figure it out that why Islam supports that idea, and what's the reason behind it?

However, if you disagree with this point we can discuss a little bit more about it, but if you accept my words so far, then we can move further to speak about the Islamic view regarding the topic and examine some sources. Of course, after these steps we can discuss your own view and critiques about the Islamic doctrine.

• Advanced Member

Islam does not have the liberal notion of freedoms including freedom of speech. It has its own set of rules and values. We shouldn't judge our religion based on western values. Instead we should view the world through the Islamic values and through it judge what's haq and what's batil.

In Islamic society, what is batil is eradicated and what's Haq is promoted, hence the movement towards light of guidance. Completely different ideology than western liberalism, where belief are deemed as relative and religious pluralism is encouraged.

Baha'ism is a false ideology, where belief in it removes one from Islam, hence must be eradicated from the society.

• Veteran Member

Hello,

And you guys complain about and declare "Islamophobia" to be irrational?  A justifiable fear is not a phobia.

24 minutes ago, Shiawarrior313 said:

Islam does not have the liberal notion of freedoms including freedom of speech. It has its own set of rules and values. We shouldn't judge our religion based on western values. Instead we should view the world through the Islamic values and through it judge what's haq and what's batil.

In Islamic society, what is batil is eradicated and what's Haq is promoted, hence the movement towards light of guidance. Completely different ideology than western liberalism, where belief are deemed as relative and religious pluralism is encouraged.

Baha'ism is a false ideology, where belief in it removes one from Islam, hence must be eradicated from the society.

Who decides what is false and what must be eradicated from society?  You?  The Government?  Your chosen religion?

I am not sure how many Muslims believe the same as Shiawarrior313.  But, it seems enough agree to justify the fear many Westerners have of Islam.

We do not want to live in such a society.  We will resist those that push our society in that direction.  And, when you encounter such resistance in the West please to not scream "Islamophobia."  We are only standing up for the values we truly hold dear.

All the Best,

David

• Advanced Member
8 minutes ago, David66 said:

Hello,

And you guys complain about and declare "Islamophobia" to be irrational?  A justifiable fear is not a phobia.

Who decides what is false and what must be eradicated from society?  You?  The Government?  Your chosen religion?

I am not sure how many Muslims believe the same as Shiawarrior313.  But, it seems enough agree to justify the fear many Westerners have of Islam.

We do not want to live in such a society.  We will resist those that push our society in that direction.  And, when you encounter such resistance in the West please to not scream "Islamophobia."  We are only standing up for the values we truly hold dear.

All the Best,

David

I was surprised at parts of his response too. If Iran wanted to eradicate Baha'ism then not a single Baha'i would be left in Iran. Even though Baha'ism is considered heresy but the adherents are allowed to practice their beliefs among themselves. It is the organized form and proselytization that is illegal.

17 minutes ago, hadez803 said:

I was surprised at parts of his response too. If Iran wanted to eradicate Baha'ism then not a single Baha'i would be left in Iran. Even though Baha'ism is considered heresy but the adherents are allowed to practice their beliefs among themselves. It is the organized form and proselytization that is illegal.

What about when the Iranian government debars Baha'is from studying in universities? 

• Advanced Member
11 minutes ago, Ali6 said:

What about when the Iranian government debars Baha'is from studying in universities? 

They are not barred from going to university but if they start proselytizing they are usually removed. That is the law in Iran and they know it yet they insist on breaking it. If they can't keep their mouths shut, it's there problem.

Let me tell you something: Baha'i claim there are about 300,000 Baha'is in Iran. Give each a lifespan of 60 years and you will have about 300,000/60 = 50,000 Baha'is in Iran reaching university age every year. The vast majority of these enter university and finish their studies without a problem. A very very small minority are removed due to proselytizing. These few are immediately used by the Baha'i UHJ as pawns for their game of playing the victim and propaganda against Iran.

4 hours ago, Ali6 said:

When you apply for University in Iran you have to indicate what religion you belong to prior to admission and you can only choose from Christianity, Islam, Judaism or Zoroastrianism which are 'recognised religions'.There is therefore no option for Bahia students to choose from, according to their scriptures they can't lie about their religion or do something like Taqiya so they have no choice but to not go University.The government doesn't technically bar them from admission but this is a way that prevents Bahais from getting enrolled.

I have heard about this University from my Bahais I know outside of Iran which runs behind closed doors in Iran called the Bahá'í Institute for Higher Education, which allows Bahai students to have an opportunity to obtain a university-level education and its degrees are recognised by some Universities outside of Iran. Most of the courses run by correspondence and mostly online, also in privately owned buildings where they have laboratories and other facilities.

• Advanced Member

Bahaism being a false ideology requires no evidence other than its founder claiming to be messenger of Imam Mahdi, then messenger of Allah, and then manifestation of god. Its more surprising that Shias do not understand the falsehood in this. Islam deems anyone claiming to be prophet of Allah after the last messenger to be carrier of false belief.

This is an ideology that seeks to redefine prophet hood, much the same way, the Yemeni cult seeks to redefine imamat. Both must be fought against.

http://bahai-library.com/fananapazir_fazel_finality_islam

Eradication in this context means eventual removal of such ideology through soft means. Limiting their participation in the society is part of it.

28 minutes ago, Shiawarrior313 said:

Eradication in this context means eventual removal of such ideology through soft means. Limiting their participation in the society is part of it.

Debarring Baha'is from attending university is a gross violation of their human rights. I don't understand how you can claim to follow Imam Hussein when he laid his life to fight against oppression. Think about it. The people of Kufa were ordinary folks who ended up murdering their own Imam and yet, despite foresight, Imam Hussein was willing to lay down his life when they asked for help. So regardless of what Baha'is believe, you cannot justify their oppression especially in the name of Islam. 

Edited by Ali6
On ‎30‎/‎06‎/‎2016 at 4:52 AM, Ali6 said:

On a personal level, I hate religious double-standards. For example, us, Muslims, celebrate when a disbeliever converts to Islam in an non-Muslim country but we justify executing Muslims who leave Islam in Muslim countries. Another example is that we enjoy freedom of religion in non-Muslim countries but ignore the plights of non-Muslims who are ill-treated in Muslim countries. Can a Hindu or Buddhist build a temple in Iran? And yet Shias can build Mosques in non-Muslim countries, right? 

I agree. Even among Muslims living in the West, a lot of the times I think to myself Muslims don't have any place in Europe, North America or elsewhere in the Western world with such thinking and attitudes towards others like Ahmadis or Bahais. When they bring up things such as these its turns my mood off.

I don't blame the people of Deutschland , UK and elsewhere for having a dislike of Muslims communities who refuse to integrate and show respect to other groups living amongst them. You will see a lot of these hypocritical people on places like Shiachat with these backward and out-dated views and irony is that they live in places like Germany such as one person in this thread,  where they have all these religious privileges and equal rights yet can't show respect for others and their beliefs.

Edited by Zendegi
  • Advanced Member

Imam Hussein was willing to lay down his life as soon as he refused to give allegiance to the tyrant of his time, not for kufis. His fate was sealed at that point, as Yazid wanted to martyr Imam Hussein at Mecca, where Imam Hussein cut short his Hajj ritual to avoid bloodshed. The people of Kufa sent letters to Imam Hussein, claiming their support for him and inviting him to their city. Imam Hussein sent Muslim ibn Aqeel to Kufa to test their truthfulness. Muslim's task was to prepare the groundwork for the coming of imam Hussein, by overthrowing the tyrant of the town, or report back. Muslim was then betrayed and was not able to convey the message of betrayal to imam Hussein.

The Bahia's do not constitute oppressors in Islam, as they are the enemies within. They are a cult which seeks to redefine the most important aspect of the devine religion (prophet hood) to their own end.

What I see here is a lack of understanding between liberalism and Islam. Liberalism doesn't care about which religion people practice at personal level, as long as it has no part in the social structure. Hence why people think they're free to practice their religion. However, if you seek to take that to social level (eg. Abolishing usury from the economy), you will be met with fierce resistance. Eventually, their aspects of society which is opposite of Devine faith (such as usury) which pollutes the Muslims and their children, to the point that within a generation or two there won't be much trace of Islam left within them. This is assimilation. This is what the west has perfected over the last few centuries, and hence why they don't need to outright resist other cultures, as they can eventually assimilate them.  

Islam is the opposite direction. It starts at the personal level, and builds towards a social structure, hence it's sensitive to personal beliefs, and fights against cults within the society.

• Advanced Member
2 hours ago, Zendegi said:

When you apply for University in Iran you have to indicate what religion you belong to prior to admission and you can only choose from Christianity, Islam, Judaism or Zoroastrianism which are 'recognised religions'.There is therefore no option for Bahia students to choose from, according to their scriptures they can't lie about their religion or do something like Taqiya so they have no choice but to not go University.The government doesn't technically bar them from admission but this is a way that prevents Bahais from getting enrolled.

I have heard about this University from my Bahais I know outside of Iran which runs behind closed doors in Iran called the Bahá'í Institute for Higher Education, which allows Bahai students to have an opportunity to obtain a university-level education and its degrees are recognised by some Universities outside of Iran. Most of the courses run by correspondence and mostly online, also in privately owned buildings where they have laboratories and other facilities.

1- They lie just like their leaders who posed as Sunni Muslims all their lives in Palestine. They would fast the month of Ramadan, pray the congregational prayers, and were even buries using Muslim ritauls. Please don't give me the baloney about Baha'is not practicing taqiyya. How else do you think 50,000 Baha'is enter university every year including the small minority that are expelled after a few terms when they start proselytizing?

2- That underground university is an ILLEGAL institute. You see now you exposed another Baha'i lie: they claim "total obedience to the rules of the government they live in." yet they have an illegal university! They also wear loose closing that do not conform with the Hijab laws in Iran. Lies everywhere...

• Advanced Member
2 hours ago, Shiawarrior313 said:

Bahaism being a false ideology requires no evidence other than its founder claiming to be messenger of Imam Mahdi, then messenger of Allah, and then manifestation of god. Its more surprising that Shias do not understand the falsehood in this. Islam deems anyone claiming to be prophet of Allah after the last messenger to be carrier of false belief.

This is an ideology that seeks to redefine prophet hood, much the same way, the Yemeni cult seeks to redefine imamat. Both must be fought against.

http://bahai-library.com/fananapazir_fazel_finality_islam

You are wrong my friend. The founder was much worse than you claim. When he was imprisoned he would frequently state in the clearest terms that he the imprisoned is Allah:

-[1]«انه لا اله الا انا المسجون الفرید»  «نیست خدایی جز من زندانی تنها»: بهاءالله، آثار قلم اعلی، ج 1، لوح 39

«لا اله الاّ انا المسجون الغریب الفرید» یعنی: «نیست خدایی جز من زندانی غریب تنها»: بهاءالله، آثار قلم اعلی، ج 3، لوح 230؛

«كذلك امر ربك اذكان مسجوناً فی اخرب البلاد» یعنی: «اینگونه امر كرد پروردگارت، زمانی كه زندانی بود در خراب‌ترین شهرها»: بهاءالله، آثار قلم اعلی، ج 1، لوح

He was a pure Mushrik heretic.

• Advanced Member
2 hours ago, Ali6 said:

Debarring Baha'is from attending university is a gross violation of their human rights. I don't understand how you can claim to follow Imam Hussein when he laid his life to fight against oppression. Think about it. The people of Kufa were ordinary folks who ended up murdering their own Imam and yet, despite foresight, Imam Hussein was willing to lay down his life when they asked for help. So regardless of what Baha'is believe, you cannot justify their oppression especially in the name of Islam. 

You didn't even read what Is posted did you? I clearly explained to you that they are not barred from university only a small few are expelled for proselytizing yet here you are repeating the same allegations. The same lies that they spread on the internet.