Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Rate this topic

9 hours ago, Badi19 said:

Nope, the aim is establishing a Baha'i World Super-state a Baha'i World Order.

http://bahaitexts.blogspot.com/2017/06/the-aim-of-all-bahai-activity.html

Above source is authoritative. Enjoy.

Hi @Badi19, an example of an authoritative source is Baha'i reference library. Which has Writings in Arabic, English and Farsi. Here is the link for your convenience: http://reference.bahai.org/en/ 

Just now, hadez803 said:

A quote by Abdu'l-Baha reaffirmed by Shoghi but completely ignored by Shoghi. What matters is that Shoghi failed big time.

Hi @hadez803, I think that the contributions of the Guardian, Shoghi Effendi, made a huge difference in the Baha'i community world wide. He worked tirelessly to develop the many new communities world wide and establishing the Baha'i World Center in Haifa, Israel. To me, that's a great success. 

3 minutes ago, megaman said:

Hi @hadez803, I think that the contributions of the Guardian, Shoghi Effendi, made a huge difference in the Baha'i community world wide. He worked tirelessly to develop the many new communities world wide and establishing the Baha'i World Center in Haifa, Israel. To me, that's a great success. 

Yeah he did good. He cut the head off of the UHJ.

2 minutes ago, hadez803 said:

Yeah he did good. He cut the head off of the UHJ.

Hi @hadez803, the Guardian cannot overrule or even assume a right over the House of Justice.

"Though the Guardian of the Faith has been made the permanent head of so august a body he can never, even temporarily, assume the right of exclusive legislation. He cannot override the decision of the majority of his fellow members, but is bound to insist upon a reconsideration by them of any enactment he conscientiously believes to conflict with the meaning and to depart from the spirit of Bahá'u'lláh's revealed utterances." The World Order of Bahá’u’lláh, p. 150

“the Guardian of the Faith has been made the permanent head of so august a body,” (Shoghi Effendi, The World Order of Bahā’u’llāh, p. 150)

Shoghi destroyed Guardianship in Baha'ism, leaving the UHJ without a head and a body without a head is as good as dead.

12 minutes ago, hadez803 said:

“the Guardian of the Faith has been made the permanent head of so august a body,” (Shoghi Effendi, The World Order of Bahā’u’llāh, p. 150)

Shoghi destroyed Guardianship in Baha'ism, leaving the UHJ without a head and a body without a head is as good as dead.

I guess then we need to put our trust in the decisions of that head. Thank you for your concern.

11 hours ago, megaman said:

Hi @Badi19, an example of an authoritative source is Baha'i reference library. Which has Writings in Arabic, English and Farsi. Here is the link for your convenience: http://reference.bahai.org/en/ 

Hi magaman,

That is an authoritative source. Just click the link and check the reference.

11 hours ago, megaman said:

Hi @hadez803, the Guardian cannot overrule or even assume a right over the House of Justice.

I think you should try to understand the position of Guardianist Baha'is (Orthodox Baha'is and BUPC Bahais). After all you believe in "Independent investigation of truth"!

Dear friend @Badi19, I'm open to having meaningful dialogue but not these petty games. 

Truthfulness is the foundation of all human virtues. Without truthfulness progress and success, in all the worlds of God, are impossible for any soul. When this holy attribute is established in man, all the divine qualities will also be acquired. -‘Abdu’l-Bahá, The Advent of Divine Justice

1 minute ago, megaman said:

Dear friend @Badi19, I'm open to having meaningful dialogue but not these petty games. 

Megaman, Why don't you guys do an Open Dialogue with your brothers in faith, the Orthodox Baha'is? Why not establish a unity among yourselves before trying to unite Shiism with Bahaism?

History & Terrorism & betrayal of Bahaism in Iran

The Abarqu juggernaut is the most prominent example of the atrocities of the Baha'i system that has survived in history. The description of the occurrence of the flow is briefly summarized in the book "The Baha'i Faults" or "The Incident of Abraq" by Mr. Hossein Khorasani.

After Abdu'l-Bahá's death, Shoghi Effendi succeeded with the help of  her mother  . he was educated at the American University of Beirut and then moved to Oxford to study as Abdu'l-Baha's death unfinished.

Shoghi Effendi, successor to Abdu'l-Baha and the head of the Abarqru massacre

Shoqi from London issued an order for extensive and expansive promotion of Baha'i in Iran, the Bahá'í organization in Iran seeking to obtain this order, all his efforts to reach the maximum number of people, especially the youth, according to their wishes.

The Baha'i Yazd ceremony, headed by Sultan Nik Ayin, selected the village of Abraqo as the target, and the Esfandabad congregation of Yazd was commissioned by Mirza Hasan Shamsi, and requested the Tehran Circle to begin the propaganda campaign. Deposited.

With the dispatch of Suleiman Salimi as a sum, activities began, but whatever they were trying to do was not a result, advertising with the serious opposition of the people of the region was faced and failed, and the amount had to return to Tehran.

With the design of a new plan for the dispatch of this amount, as a bicycle repairman in Abarqo and by promoting a three-person network in Abraqo, which eventually he is also known to people through the enlightenment of the preacher, is his wife Midnight runs away from an abacus from a motorcycle.

"Mirza Hassan Shams," the head of the Esfandabad Circle of Yazd, spoiled the people of Abraqo, for the third time, another agent called "Abbas Ali Pour Mehdi" to go to Abraqo and to promote Baha'ism.
Abbasali received an enormous amount of money for the advance payment, covering as the remote seller to the Abarqo region, and as he was traveling to the villages around the road and promoting Baha'ism.

In one of the surrounding villages of Abraqo, Rabat, a woman of Muwahid and a believer named Soghra, who was 56, lived with his children, Abbas Ali Pour Mehdi, who considered him a barrier against the Baha'i organization, and reported to the Yazd Circle , Urged the constitution to order the murder of this woman and her offspring.

At the behest of the Baha'i Faith, this family of six people was slaughtered at the hands of Mohammad Ali Shirvani on the night of the 13th of January, 1328.

This cruel Baha'i assassin, along with several of his fellow soldiers, attacked the brave woman's house, first murdering her three daughters with a shovel and an axe  for  briking wood, and then, in another crime, she was split with the other two young boys. They do.

A few months after the criminals fled, the Pahlavi regime's judiciary arrested them and, in spite of all the attempts by the Baha'i organization to create a deviation, ultimately, the gates were executed publicly and the rest of the criminals were imprisoned. And were released under the pressure of the Baha'i community in the United States in September.

But the secrets of this case had long been hidden until the killing of the massacre in 1388 by Kayhan was published.

https://www.mashreghnews.ir/news/183195/بهائیان-قاتل-در-ایران-چه-کردند-عکس

Hi @Ashvazdanghe, I think this quote by ‘Abdu’l-Bahá will help:

When Bahá’u’lláh appeared, He declared that the promulgation of the truth by such means must on no account be allowed, even for purposes of self-defense. He abrogated the rule of the sword and annulled the ordinance of “Holy War.” “If ye be slain,” said He, “it is better for you than to slay. It is through the firmness and assurance of the faithful that the Cause of the Lord must be diffused. As the faithful, fearless and undaunted, arise with absolute detachment to exalt the Word of God, and, with eyes averted from the things of this world, engaged in service for the Lord’s sake and by His power, thereby will they cause the Word of Truth to triumph. These blessed souls bear witness by their lifeblood to the truth of the Cause and attest it by the sincerity of their faith, their devotion and their constancy. The Lord can avail to diffuse His Cause and to defeat the froward. We desire no defender but Him, and with our lives in our hands face the foe and welcome martyrdom.”

1 minute ago, megaman said:

And this will help you!

In banishing Bahá’u’lláh to the prison city, the Ottoman government had sent four Azalis to ‘Akká as well. These were Siyyid Muhammad Isfahání, Nasr’ulláh Tafríshí, Áqá Ján Ka’j Kuláh and Ridá Qulí. These four kept vigil near the land gate to ensure no one would meet Bahá’u’lláh. They kept watch from the second story window of a building overlooking the land gate so that if a pilgrim, after spending some six months traveling on foot, intended to enter the city they could somehow prevent his entrance. Thus pilgrims were forced to sit outside the moat, waiting and gazing at the window of Baha’u’llah’s prison cell, perchance He would come to the window and put His hand out the window, blessing them. This was the extent of their pilgrimage.

This situation lasted for some time. After two years and a few months, Bahá’u’lláh was released from the prison. Some of the friends, including Salmání, decided to get rid of these enemies and during the night went to their place and killed Siyyid Muhammad, Áqá Ján and another person.

Ref. Sweet and Enchanting Stories, Aziz Rohani, Page 31

http://bahai-library.com/pdf/r/rohani_sweet_enchanting_stories.pdf

2 minutes ago, megaman said:

Hi @Badi19, that was an unfortunate event and it brought great sadness to Baha'u'llah and placed harder restrictions on the pilgrims. 

Yes. many of Baha'u'llah's followers were addicted to Opium also. Hope you know that.

19 minutes ago, Badi19 said:

Yes. many of Baha'u'llah's followers were addicted to Opium also. Hope you know that.

Yeah, unfortunately it's wide spread in Iran. We can't expect people to change immediately after becoming Baha'is. I also like to focus on my own short comings and not of others. You're already familiar with these Hidden Words of Baha'u'llah:

Arabic 26:

O SON OF BEING! How couldst thou forget thine own faults and busy thyself with the faults of others? Whoso doeth this is accursed of Me.

يَا ابْنَ الوُجُودِ

كَيْفَ نَسِيتَ عُيوبَ نَفْسِكَ وَاشْتَغَلْتَ بِعُيُوبِ عِبادِي. مَنْ كانَ عَلى ذلِكَ فَعَلَيْهِ لَعْنَةٌ مِنِّي.

Persian 66:

O EMIGRANTS! The tongue I have designed for the mention of Me, defile it not with detraction. If the fire of self overcome you, remember your own faults and not the faults of My creatures, inasmuch as every one of you knoweth his own self better than he knoweth others.

ای مهاجران

لسان مخصوص ذکر من است بغیبت میالائید و اگر نفس ناری غلبه نماید بذکر عیوب خود مشغول شوید نه بغیبت خلق من زیرا که هر کدام از شما بنفس خود ابصر و اعرفید از نفوس عباد من

23 minutes ago, megaman said:

Yeah, unfortunately it's wide spread in Iran. We can't expect people to change immediately after becoming Baha'is. I also like to focus on my own short comings and not of others. You're already familiar with these Hidden Words of Baha'u'llah:

Arabic 26:

he just uses shia islamic critiques as his saying what a hypocrite.

35 minutes ago, megaman said:

Arabic 26:

O SON OF BEING! How couldst thou forget thine own faults and busy thyself with the faults of others? Whoso doeth this is accursed of Me.

يَا ابْنَ الوُجُودِ

كَيْفَ نَسِيتَ عُيوبَ نَفْسِكَ وَاشْتَغَلْتَ بِعُيُوبِ عِبادِي. مَنْ كانَ عَلى ذلِكَ فَعَلَيْهِ لَعْنَةٌ مِنِّي.

Persian 66:

O EMIGRANTS! The tongue I have designed for the mention of Me, defile it not with detraction. If the fire of self overcome you, remember your own faults and not the faults of My creatures, inasmuch as every one of you knoweth his own self better than he knoweth others.

ای مهاجران

لسان مخصوص ذکر من است بغیبت میالائید و اگر نفس ناری غلبه نماید بذکر عیوب خود مشغول شوید نه بغیبت خلق من زیرا که هر کدام از شما بنفس خود ابصر و اعرفید از نفوس عباد من

Oh I see!

There were some famous Baha'i Opium traders also, hope you know that!

1) Mírzá Áqá Taryakí

His given name was Muhammad. He was known among the family as Áqá Mírzá Áqá Kúchak [the junior]. He engaged in a business trading in opium with China.

2) Mírzá ʿAlí Taryakí

As his trade was mostly in opium, he was known as Hájí Taryakí. In the latter part of his life, he attained the presence of Baháʾuʾlláh in Haifa.

Source : The Genesis of the Bábí-Baháʾí Faiths in Shíráz and Fárs, By Mirza Habibuʾllah Afnan, Translated and Annotated by Ahang Rabbani, Page 333

https://bahai-library.com/pdf/a/afnan_rabbani_genesis_faiths.pdf

Edited by Badi19

9 hours ago, megaman said:

According to Baha'u'llah's own sister Baha'u'llah and his followers committed many murders in Iraq:

" They gathered a group of hooligans from different provinces of Iran and from the same places fugitives who had never believed in any religion and had no faith in any prophet and had no work but manslaughter and had no occupation but stealing peoples’ property. Even though they claimed they were following [the customs] of Ḥusayn (the grandson of the Prophet Muḥammad who was ruthlessly murdered by Shimr on the orders of Yazīd) they summoned a group of Shimr-like people around themselves. The breath of any soul who uttered anything but what they were satisfied with was suffocated. They beat any head which made the slightest sound other than accepting their guardianship. They cut every throat which showed other than humbleness towards them. They pierced every heart which had love towards other than them. The first group whose names we previously mentioned fled to Karbala, Najaf and elsewhere fearing those bloodthirsty headsmen. They beheaded Sayyid Ismā`īl Iṣfahānī, they ripped Mīrzā Aḥmad Kāshī’s guts, they killed Āghā Abul-Qāsim Kāshi and threw his body in the Tigris river, they finished Sayyid Aḥmad with a gun, they scattered Mīrzā Ridhā’s brain with rocks, they cut Mīrzā `Alī’s body from the sides and pushed him unto the path of demise. Other than these, they killed others in the darkness of night and threw their bodies in the Tigris river; yet others were killed in the Bazaar in daylight and cut to pieces with daggers and machetes." ( Izziye Khānum (Khānum Buzurg), Tanbīh al-nā’imīn, pp. 1112 )