Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

43 minutes ago, megaman said:

that wasn't Baha'u'llah, it was His Son Abdul-Baha, The Perfect Exemplar of His teachings.

It's true that He received Knighthood, but it's important to know why

What’s the difference , he received it in charge of his father ,the British army killed Iranians from fake starvation so if they didn’t want Abdul Bahá couldn’t do that ,he was their best servant to encourage people to stand against Ottomans in favor of Britain .

we can bring better quotes from Ahlulbayt what was he done is that mimicking their saying 

sitting behind or front of their flag has no difference ,he was a British agent & nothing changes it 

it is hard to belive when somebody says these type of good words to be an evil person but it is not impossible when you look at it without bias as Imam Ali (as) said don’t compare right with people ,first know the sign of right to know right people .

ironically house of Justice is in places & countries that are symbols of injustice something is fishy here the original rules of of Bshaism is in Farsi & Arabic so high ranking Baha’i s must know well these two language as other religious scholar must know language of original of their text book ,Christian scholars must know at least Latin as Muslim scholars must learn Arabic .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

ironically house of Justice is in places & countries that are symbols of injustice something is fishy here

Hi @Ashvazdanghe, the Seat of The House of Justice is on mount Carmel in Haifa, Israel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, megaman said:

Seat of The House of Justice is on mount Carmel in Haifa, Israel

It’s the place of spreading injustice not justice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/14/2018 at 4:37 AM, megaman said:

I think it's because they fear the Bahais. Even thought they are a minority.

Another reason is that there is a new Messenger after Prophet Muhammad, which according to their interpretation, is not possible. 

They accept all the religions but not any that claim to be after Prophet Muhammad.

Hi Megaman,

Yea I think they 'fear' and I would compare this 'fear' to that of the 'fear' of Covenant-Breakers for Haifan Baha'is.

Baha'u'llah is not a Messenger of God. Baha'is believe him to be the "sender of Prophets", the station of Baha'u'llah cannot be compared to any of the other messengers. Baha'u'llah is believed to be the "Primal Will" of God and some Baha'is believe that Baha'u'llah is God and Baha'u'llah considered their beliefs to be correct.

Baha'is accept all the religions according to their own understanding. They interpret the writings of all the religions so as to suite their beliefs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/14/2018 at 3:49 AM, megaman said:

source?

Here you go.

Quote

They asked Ja'far the brother of Hasan 'Askari: "Did your brother have any offspring? " He replied: "There was an infant but he died." But when the temples of falsity [=hayaakil e maj'uulah] heard this utterance they denied him and called Ja'far the Liar. Consider how grievous was their wrong-doing and their falsification. Then they proceeded to make mention of the "sacred precinct", and the appearance of tawqi'at [=communications of the Hidden One] from the sacred precincts with all the details that you have heard of before. May God vouchsafe fairness and equity unto these people for they have left their people in a wilderness of vain imaginings and false ideas, in greater perdition than Abu Lahab.

Baha'u'llah's Tablets quoted in Faadil e Maazandaraani Amr va Khalq, Volume 2 page 3

http://fananapazir.co.nr/sixtranslations.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/15/2018 at 11:55 AM, megaman said:

Hi @Shi3i_jadeed, sorry I wasn't clear.

I was saying that from a Baha'i perspective, it wouldn't be a lie to call themselves Muslims. 

I agree with you that Christians today wouldn't be counted as Muslims. In my previous post I said "were considered Muslims", meaning at that time. Of course, after they reject Prophet Muhammad and the Quran, they could no longer be considered Muslims because they have rejected the Will of God.

What is your opinion about Orthodox Baha'is and BUPC Baha'is?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, megaman said:

Hi @Ashvazdanghe, that wasn't Baha'u'llah, it was His Son Abdul-Baha, The Perfect Exemplar of His teachings.

It's true that He received Knighthood, but it's important to know why.

Long story short, Abdul-Baha brought wheat to the starving people of Haifa and Akka and also feeding the British Army during the first World War. If the Ottoman Empire was still in power then none of this could have happened. Do you think it was wrong of Him to feed them because they were British? If yes, then that is the definition of prejudiced. Baha'u'llah says:

Now let's talk about Abdul-Baha receiving the title, which He never used by the way. His most preferred title is Abdul-Baha, which means the servant of Baha.

If you look at that picture, you'll notice that He is sitting in front of the flag and not behind it. This is to show that He did not bear allegiance to the British but how much has come out of that one picture? God knows. 

Regarding those YouTube videos, I've seen and heard many. All of them propaganda. It's is everyone's duty to investigate the truth to the best of their abilities and with an open heart. If what find is to be the truth, then they must whole heatedly accept it.

The Universal House of Justice is composed of 9 people who are elected every 5 years from all the Baha'is in the world through delegates. It would be odd to expect them to speak Arabic because they all come from different backgrounds. The House of Justice communicates to the world with English letters which are translated when necessary. 

Abdul Baha was a Perfect Examplar!!! He used to slap people for petty reasons. He usurped the inheritance of his own brothers, shunned them and made their lives miserable.

Abdul Baha'i received his knighthood for offering his "Valuable Services" to the British Occupying Forces.

The UHJ is composed of 9 People (or 9 Men)??? People are men and women both! Why you want to hide the fact that Women are not allowed membership in the UHJ for unknown reasons?

Baha'u'llah has explicitly asked Baha'is to learn Arabic and Persian. But these poor guys at UHJ are dependent on their "Research Department" for everything. They don't even compose those letters that they issue to the so called communities.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, megaman said:

Interesting, I've never thought of it that way and I've been studying the messages of the House of Justice for a while now.

http://www.bahai.org/library/authoritative-texts/the-universal-house-of-justice/

According to Baha'i scripture, the Universal House of justice is only valid and legal if there exists a Baha'i Guardian beside it:

"This new Order which is superior to the void sickly orders of the world and is unique, unparalleled, and unheard of throughout the history of religions, is based on two powerful pillars: the first which is greater is the pillar of divine Guardianship that is the source of interpretations and the second pillar is the divine Universal House of Justice that is the reference of legislation. Just as it is impossible to separate between the laws of the Legislator of the Order (meaning Baha’u’llah) and his fundamental basis’ which the Center of the Covenant has declared, separating the two pillars of the New Order from each-other is impossible and infeasible." ( Shoghi Effendi, Tauqī’āt mubāraki khiṭāb bi aḥibbā’ sharq (Langenhain [Germany]: Lajniyi Millī Nashr Āthār Amrī Bi Zabānhayi Fārsī wa `Arabī, 149 B.[1992]), p. 301. )

Well all Baha'i Prophecies about a living Guardian turned into failure after Shoghi effendi the first and last Baha'i Guardian suddenly died without appointing a successor. So now there is a Baha'i Universal House of Justice (UHJ) that is completely illegal according to Baha'i scripture.

When you are an illegal entity forcing your opinion on poor Baha'is worldwide, you can only be called a House of INJUSTICE.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, hadez803 said:

"This new Order which is superior to the void sickly orders of the world and is unique, unparalleled, and unheard of throughout the history of religions, is based on two powerful pillars: the first which is greater is the pillar of divine Guardianship that is the source of interpretations and the second pillar is the divine Universal House of Justice that is the reference of legislation. Just as it is impossible to separate between the laws of the Legislator of the Order (meaning Baha’u’llah) and his fundamental basis’ which the Center of the Covenant has declared, separating the two pillars of the New Order from each-other is impossible and infeasible."

Hi @hadez803, as stated in the quote, "the divine Guardianship that is the source of interpretations". The interpretations of the Writings of Baha'u'llah have been completed by AbdulBaha and Shoghi Effendi and therefore, no further need for Guardianship. As you also stated, Shoghi Effendi did no appoint a successor. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, megaman said:

Hi @hadez803, as stated in the quote, "the divine Guardianship that is the source of interpretations". The interpretations of the Writings of Baha'u'llah have been completed by AbdulBaha and Shoghi Effendi and therefore, no further need for Guardianship. As you also stated, Shoghi Effendi did no appoint a successor.  

The writings of Baha'u'llah have not been completely interpreted by Shoghi (the Guardian) and Abdu'l-Baha. In fact there are volumes and volumes of writings that are sometimes completely incomprehensible and no interpretation from any Baha'i figure exists for them. The Guardian  (Shoghi) was supposed to interpret these works, but where is he? Oh he's dead! And he was supposed to select his successor from his own children while he was alive:

"O ye beloved of the Lord! It is incumbent upon the Guardian of the Cause of God to appoint in his own life-time him that shall become his successor, that differences may not arise after his passing. He that is appointed must manifest in himself detachment from all worldly things, must be the essence of purity, must show in himself the fear of God, knowledge, wisdom and learning. Thus, should the first-born of the Guardian of the Cause of God not manifest in himself the truth of the words:—“The child is the secret essence of its sire,” that is, should he not inherit of the spiritual within him (the Guardian of the Cause of God) and his glorious lineage not be matched with a goodly character, then must he, (the Guardian of the Cause of God) choose another branch to succeed him." ( Shoghi Effendi, Bahā’ī Administration, p. 8)

OOps. Shoghi was senile and couldn't have children and he couldn't appoint a successor. This is the ultimate failure of Baha'ism. And please stop the ramblings about there being no need for a Guardian. The Guardian is the permanent head of the Universal House of Justice. The Baha'i Universal House of Justice is currently functioning without a HEAD and a body without a HEAD is as good as dead:

“the Guardian of the Faith has been made the permanent head of so august a body,” (Shoghi Effendi, The World Order of Bahā’u’llāh, p. 150)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi @hadez803, the rest of that quote is as follows:

Quote

Though the Guardian of the Faith has been made the permanent head of so august a body he can never, even temporarily, assume the right of exclusive legislation. He cannot override the decision of the majority of his fellow-members - Shoghi Effendi, The World Order of Bahā’u’llāh, p. 150

As you hold the decisions of the Imams to be infallible, the Bahai's also trust in the Wisdom of the Guardian, Shoghi Effendi, who did not appoint a successor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, megaman said:

Hi @hadez803, the rest of that quote is as follows:

As you hold the decisions of the Imams to be infallible, the Bahai's also trust in the Wisdom of the Guardian, Shoghi Effendi, who did not appoint a successor. 

I think you don't know what WISDOM means.

According to Shoghi, Shoghi must appoint a successor: "It incumbent upon the Guardian of the Cause of God to appoint in his own life-time him that shall become his successor( Shoghi Effendi, Bahā’ī Administration, p. 8 ) ", but shoghi fails to appoint a successor even though he writes in his own books that he should.

I would in no manner call such a person wise or trust in his wisdom.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, hadez803 said:

According to Shoghi, Shoghi must appoint a successor: "It incumbent upon the Guardian of the Cause of God to appoint in his own life-time him that shall become his successor( Shoghi Effendi, Bahā’ī Administration, p. 8 ) ", but shoghi fails to appoint a successor even though he writes in his own books that he should.

Hi @hadez803, that's actually a quote by Abdul-Baha, not Shoghi Effendi.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Badi19 said:

Abdul Baha was a Perfect Examplar!!! He used to slap people for petty reasons. He usurped the inheritance of his own brothers, shunned them and made their lives miserable.

Abdul Baha'i received his knighthood for offering his "Valuable Services" to the British Occupying Forces.

The UHJ is composed of 9 People (or 9 Men)??? People are men and women both! Why you want to hide the fact that Women are not allowed membership in the UHJ for unknown reasons?

Baha'u'llah has explicitly asked Baha'is to learn Arabic and Persian. But these poor guys at UHJ are dependent on their "Research Department" for everything. They don't even compose those letters that they issue to the so called communities.

Hi @Badi19

I only know of one occasion that Abdul-Baha slapped someone and that was mild. I'm sure that if you read about Him, you will see that His whole life was dedicated to serving those around Him.

The House of Justice is composed of 9 men. Women can't serve on the House of Justice. Gender equality, does not mean same roles but same right. The members of the House of Justice have no more rights than any other Baha'i.

Baha'u'llah certainly preferred Arabic but always mentions that this isn't a command but a preference. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, megaman said:

Hi @Badi19

I only know of one occasion that Abdul-Baha slapped someone and that was mild. I'm sure that if you read about Him, you will see that His whole life was dedicated to serving those around Him.

The House of Justice is composed of 9 men. Women can't serve on the House of Justice. Gender equality, does not mean same roles but same right. The members of the House of Justice have no more rights than any other Baha'i.

Baha'u'llah certainly preferred Arabic but always mentions that this isn't a command but a preference. 

Hi megaman

Nope. I know at least 3 instances where Abdul Baha has slapped 3 different people, there must me more... these two-three incidents are referenced below, there is no mention of the word "Mild", in fact at one place there is a mention of a "Hard Slap"!

http://bahaitexts.blogspot.com/2017/07/he-had-only-hard-slap-in-face-from.html

http://bahaitexts.blogspot.com/2017/07/abdul-baha-slapped-him-in-ear-lifted.html

http://bahaitexts.blogspot.com/2017/06/immediately-abdul-baha-slapped-him.html

One man died mysteriously when Abdul Baha thought of slapping him.

http://bahaitexts.blogspot.com/2017/07/abdul-baha-he-needs-slap.html

But Abdul Baha says:

Quote

Baha’u’llah declares the absolute equality of the sexes... Why should woman be deprived of exercising the fullest opportunities offered by life? Whosoever serves humanity most is nearest God — for God is no respecter of gender.

- Abdu’l-Baha, Divine Philosophy, pp. 82-83.

When Baha'u'llah preferred Arabic then the UHJ must know that language. Doesn't the UHJ loves their hero Baha'u'llah!? Some UHJ members don't even know Persian! They don't write themselves anything, it works like a PMO, everything is done by different Departments expert in different matters. UHJ only signs the letters (after so called "reflection"). That is not an issue for me. The issue for me is that UHJ is considered as infallible by Baha'is and in the future UHJ can impose war on some enemy countries that are hostile and the "peace-loving" Baha'is will accept this War because it has been ordered by the infallible UHJ! Baha'ism is not about love, peace and unity. It is about eradicating everything except Baha'ism and forming a NWO under its UHJ that has its permanent headquarters in Haifa, Israel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, megaman said:

Hi @hadez803, the rest of that quote is as follows:

As you hold the decisions of the Imams to be infallible, the Bahai's also trust in the Wisdom of the Guardian, Shoghi Effendi, who did not appoint a successor.

Why Shoghi did not had a child? Was there any Medical reason for Shoghi or Ruhiyyih? Did Shoghi had some "special relationships" with Dr. Baghdadi with whom he used to spend months in Switzerland with Baha'i money?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Badi19 said:

Nope. I know at least 3 instances where Abdul Baha has slapped 3 different people, there must me more... these two-three incidents are referenced below, there is no mention of the word "Mild", in fact at one place there is a mention of a "Hard Slap"!

Hi @Badi19, do you have any authoritative sources?

2 hours ago, Badi19 said:

It is about eradicating everything except Baha'ism and forming a NWO under its UHJ that has its permanent headquarters in Haifa, Israel.

The aims of the Baha'i Faith is to establish peace and unity, sometimes there is a need for war. For example, if one country goes against another innocent country, the surrounding countries should oppose it and help the innocent country. I'm sure that many wars have been fought in Islam for justice and growth of Islam.

Edited by megaman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, megaman said:

Hi @Badi19, do you have any authoritative sources?

The aims of the Baha'i Faith is to establish peace and unity, sometimes there is a need for war. For example, if one country goes against another innocent country, the surrounding countries should oppose it and help the innocent country. I'm sure that many wars have been fought in Islam for justice and growth of Islam.

Ok. Do you need Authoritative Sources for Historical incidents? Can you provide the dates of birth of Baha'u'llah, Abdul Baha and Shoghi Effendi from authoritative sources? Aren't those references from genuine Baha'i sources? One Source is Balyuzi, another Ahang Rabbani, and two Khalil Shahidi! These guys were all "Baha'is in Good Standing" (with 100% rights). :)

Quote

The aims of the Baha'i Faith is to establish peace and unity,

Nope, the aim is establishing a Baha'i World Super-state a Baha'i World Order.

http://bahaitexts.blogspot.com/2017/06/the-aim-of-all-bahai-activity.html

Above source is authoritative. Enjoy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...