Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Rate this topic

On 7/24/2016 at 10:56 PM, Ali6 said:

Peace be upon you,

To me, calling a religion, Abrahamic, doesn't validate it. Druze is also an Abrahamic faith and I would have added it to my list if I knew about their views on Satan. It is unfortunate that you and a handful of other members promote a dichotomy whereby if one disagrees with a religion, he or she must vehemently oppose it in every way possible. For example, I was admonished by a member that instead of "Baha'i Faith", I should call it, "Baha'i False Faith" just so everyone would know that it is false. What is also equally childish is that to use the term, "Baha'i Faith", instead of "Bahaism", would raise eyebrows among Muslims. I can't imagine a Christian having to use the term, "Muhammadanism", instead of "Islam", just so his or her co-religionists wouldn't raise suspicions. In short, disagreeing with a faith doesn't mean I should stand idle if members of my own faith were to spread misconceptions about it. Think about how angry you would become when Sunnis call us, turbah-worshippers, or accuse us of ascribing divinity to our Imams. Wouldn't you want other Sunnis to call out their nonsense? Or do you expect them to stand idle out of fear of being associated with Shias? It's all childish, I tell you, and as followers of Ahlulbayt, we should have the best of akhlaq. 

P.S. If you really want to see my topic against the Baha'i Faith, go find it. It shouldn't be that hard, especially with your outstanding searching skills. :pushup:

Hi Ali,

Here are some more interesting images for you and one verse from the Holy Quran.

7726a618f6.jpg

7726bb14c2.jpg

“Surely Allah does not guide him aright who is a liar, ungrateful.” (Surah az-Zumar 39:3)

2 hours ago, Badi19 said:

Hi Ali,

Here are some more interesting images ...

“Surely Allah does not guide him aright who is a liar, ungrateful.” (Surah az-Zumar 39:3)

No need to worry. He is unregistered now.

13 hours ago, hadez803 said:

No need to worry. He is unregistered now.

Lol. I am not worried. I just wanted to expose these cultists. From the beginning he was lying. And another cultist Sen McGlinn was liking this liar's posts. Shameless losers.

Edited by Badi19

On 6/30/2016 at 3:39 AM, amirhosein_88 said:

Saalmun alaykum.

I welcome all kinds of informative content and data even if they are all in copy-paste form.

After all, there are many sources which prove the relation of Baha'is and Zionists and the one I copy-pasted is a documented one which i chose out of many.

thebahaitruth.com

Excellent website exposing the Bahai cult

On 7/24/2016 at 6:22 AM, Fibularis Longus said:

Just sharing these here, for whomever may be interested (I have not verified all the information here): 

http://bahaicultfaq.blogspot.ca/

http://bahailiescemeteries.blogspot.ca/2015/11/golestan-i-javid-of-tehran-still.html

Sayyid Muhammad Rizvi (of Toronto), discusses them here as well: 

Thank you for the Link.. Very helpful

On 6/29/2016 at 10:43 AM, alidu78 said:

Salam aleykoum  

why bahais are so much persécuted in iran ? Do you think its à good thing for an islamic state to dô that ?

I think it's because they fear the Bahais. Even thought they are a minority.

Another reason is that there is a new Messenger after Prophet Muhammad, which according to their interpretation, is not possible. 

They accept all the religions but not any that claim to be after Prophet Muhammad.

On 7/23/2016 at 5:48 AM, hadez803 said:

Yeah right! Baha'u'llah, your leader, denies the existence of Imam Mahdi and praises Jafar al-Kazzab and throws all sorts of profanities at Shia scholars throughout history for believing in the Mahdi:

source?

On 7/3/2016 at 1:58 PM, hadez803 said:

And trust me they lie about being honest in their beliefs. See how this die hard Baha'i apologist exposed the fact that they are allowed to lie about their faith and state they are Muslims:

"Did you know, that in this time in which we live, 2014, the Centre of the Covenant, the Universal House of Justice, permits the Baha'is of Saudi Arabia to HIDE (yes HIDE) their religious identity, and if asked by authorities they are permitted to say they are Muslim?" http://forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?p=12141654

The link is dead by the way.

I haven't heard of this letter from the House of Justice but I wouldn't consider it a lie. Here's why:

I'm sure that you agree that there is only 1 religion and that's Islam. For example, we read in the Quran that followers of Moses were considered Muslims. 

And Moses said, "O my people, if you have believed in Allah, then rely upon Him, if you should be Muslims." Quran(10:84)

https://quran.com/10/84 

To be a Muslim, means to in Submission to the will of God and because Bahai's believe that the Word of God revealed by Baha'u'llah is the Will of God, that makes them Muslims. 

2 hours ago, megaman said:

The link is dead by the way.

I haven't heard of this letter from the House of Justice but I wouldn't consider it a lie. Here's why:

I'm sure that you agree that there is only 1 religion and that's Islam. For example, we read in the Quran that followers of Moses were considered Muslims. 

And Moses said, "O my people, if you have believed in Allah, then rely upon Him, if you should be Muslims." Quran(10:84)

https://quran.com/10/84 

To be a Muslim, means to in Submission to the will of God and because Bahai's believe that the Word of God revealed by Baha'u'llah is the Will of God, that makes them Muslims. 

No baha'i aren't Muslim. There are many religions but only one true religion, that is Islam. You are making the word redundant and meaningless. Baha'i believe in a prophet after the last prophet Muhammad (sawa). According to all Muslim scholars (sunni, shia, even khawarij) that makes them kuffar. End of story. If you claim that another prophet came after Muhammad (sawa) you aren't submitting to the will of God you are going against His will expressed in the Quran and through mutawatir narrations of the prophet (sawa). By your logic I could say the Christians are Muslims because they claim to submit to the will of God yet the Quran calls those who professed the divinity of Christ (as) to be disbelievers. 

5 minutes ago, Shi3i_jadeed said:

No baha'i aren't Muslim. There are many religions but only one true religion, that is Islam. You are making the word redundant and meaningless. Baha'i believe in a prophet after the last prophet Muhammad (sawa). According to all Muslim scholars (sunni, shia, even khawarij) that makes them kuffar. End of story. If you claim that another prophet came after Muhammad (sawa) you aren't submitting to the will of God you are going against His will expressed in the Quran and through mutawatir narrations of the prophet (sawa). By your logic I could say the Christians are Muslims because they claim to submit to the will of God yet the Quran calls those who professed the divinity of Christ (as) to be disbelievers. 

Hi @Shi3i_jadeed, sorry I wasn't clear.

I was saying that from a Baha'i perspective, it wouldn't be a lie to call themselves Muslims. 

I agree with you that Christians today wouldn't be counted as Muslims. In my previous post I said "were considered Muslims", meaning at that time. Of course, after they reject Prophet Muhammad and the Quran, they could no longer be considered Muslims because they have rejected the Will of God.

Hi @amirhosein_88,

I don't see how Israeli presidents visiting the Baha'i World Center or having stamps of the Baha'i World Center make the Baha'is Zionists.

What are they supposed to tell the presidents? You are not allowed on the gardens because people will think we are Zionists?

And for the stamps, I'm sure that every country with a Baha'i House of Worship, has a stamp of it. Are you telling me that Chile and India are Zionists as well?

Baha'u'llah was exiled to the Prison City of Akka, present day Israel in 1868, while it was still under Ottoman Empire. 

Al-Aqsa Mosque is in Jerusalem as well but I wouldn't call Muslims supporting Zionists. 

On 7/24/2016 at 5:04 AM, hadez803 said:

"Regarding the matter of marrying the son of (your) brother, he said write:'The definite decree lies upon the UHJ, but currently it is not allowed to prohibit it'"

You see my dear friend, Baha'is have been allowed to perform incest ever since the cult was created, and the only person making up propaganda here is you trying to whitewash these sick laws.

If you call this incest then the Middle East is full of it, legally.

"Cousin marriage is allowed and often encouraged throughout the Middle East"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cousin_marriage_in_the_Middle_East 

4 hours ago, megaman said:

If you call this incest then the Middle East is full of it, legally.

"Cousin marriage is allowed and often encouraged throughout the Middle East

Bahai's don't follow Mahram & No Mahram code & Idda time they just do what their elders say to them maybe in outer they show themselves  as moral people & say that they believe to Islamic teachings but it is just a show off by them.:threatenlumber:they count as infidels KSA & Isreal support them as a tool against shia Islam & Iran but if KSA wants to follow Islamic Sharia must beheaded all of them ,Iran just limits their rights .

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

17 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Bahai's don't follow Mahram & No Mahram code & Idda time they just do what their elders say to them maybe in outer they show themselves  as moral people & say that they believe to Islamic teachings but it is just a show off by them.:threatenlumber:they count as infidels KSA & Isreal support them as a tool against shia Islam & Iran but if KSA wants to follow Islamic Sharia must beheaded all of them ,Iran just limits their rights .

Hi @Ashvazdanghe, could you explain to me what is Mahram code and Idda time?

There is no clergy or "elders" in the Baha'i Faith. Every Baha'i has the responsibility of reading the Writings and applying it to their lives. Independent investigation of truth is one of the fundamental principles of the Baha'i Faith. 

It's true that Baha'is believe in the Quran but we follow the laws and ordinances revealed by Baha'u'llah.

On 6/16/2018 at 1:33 AM, megaman said:

Independent investigation of truth is one of the fundamental principles

It is exactly same as  what we do , these codes comes in Quran ,the Mahram code comes mainly in Sura Nur from verses 30 to 35

قُل لِّلْمُؤْمِنِينَ يَغُضُّوا مِنْ أَبْصَارِهِمْ وَيَحْفَظُوا فُرُوجَهُمْ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ أَزْكَىٰ لَهُمْ ۗ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ خَبِيرٌ بِمَا يَصْنَعُونَ ﴿٣٠

Say to the believing men that they cast down their looks and guard their private parts; that is purer for them; surely Allah is Aware of what they do. (30)

http://tanzil.net/#trans/en.shakir/24:28

Every woman  must remain single 3 period of  mensturation after every type of losing or divorcing from her husband that can marry again

وَالَّذِينَ يُتَوَفَّوْنَ مِنكُمْ وَيَذَرُونَ أَزْوَاجًا يَتَرَبَّصْنَ بِأَنفُسِهِنَّ أَرْبَعَةَ أَشْهُرٍ وَعَشْرًا ۖ فَإِذَا بَلَغْنَ أَجَلَهُنَّ فَلَا جُنَاحَ عَلَيْكُمْ فِيمَا فَعَلْنَ فِي أَنفُسِهِنَّ بِالْمَعْرُوفِ ۗ وَاللَّـهُ بِمَا تَعْمَلُونَ خَبِيرٌ ﴿٢٣٤

And (as for) those of you who die and leave wives behind, they should keep themselves in waiting for four months and ten days; then when they have fully attained their term, there is no blame on you for what they do for themselves in a lawful manner; and Allah is aware of what you do. (234)

http://tanzil.net/#trans/en.shakir/2:234

the further explanation of it comes in hadiths www.fourshiabooks.com that Marjas mine rules from Quran & their hadiths.

by Ahlulbayt (as) that all of them are infallible persons & take their science from Allah but Baha’u’llah was an ordinary man with many mistakes so it is not rational to follow a man with this attributes which promotes by Russian & Britain spy agencies the Bahaism rooted in Bobism that Mohammad bob was a shia scholar that at first claimed that is special deputy of Imam Mahdi (aj) but in advance he claimed that he is Mahdi after that prophethood & bringing new religion that after his execution by order of Amir Kabir his followers gathered around Baha’u’llah .

http://fa.wikishia.net/view/بابیه

http://fa.wikishia.net/view/بهائیت

21 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

by Ahlulbayt (as) that all of them are infallible persons & take their science from Allah but Baha’u’llah was an ordinary man with many mistakes so it is not rational to follow a man with this attributes which promotes by Russian & Britain spy agencies the Bahaism rooted in Bobism that Mohammad bob was a shia scholar that at first claimed that is special deputy of Imam Mahdi (aj) but in advance he claimed that he is Mahdi after that prophethood & bringing new religion that after his execution by order of Amir Kabir his followers gathered around Baha’u’llah .

Hi @Ashvazdanghe, I agree that The Bab made claims of being the Gate to Imam Mahdi, Imam Mahdi and a Prophet like Muhammad, but this connection with Russians and British is absolutely man made and false. Baha'u'llah suffered 40 years in exile and much of that was outside of Persia, in Baghdad, Istanbul, Adrianople and Akka. His Father was a minister of the Shah so Baha'u'llah could have had that same position but He rejected. He was not interested in worldly riches and comfort, instead He devoted Himself to taking care of the poor and needy that earned Him the title of "The Father of The Poor".

This is just a little anecdote from the life of Baha'u'llah but I've studied His life from childhood to His passing and there is nothing about working for British or Russian agencies.

8 hours ago, megaman said:

onnection with Russians and British is absolutely man made and false. Baha'u'llah suffered 40 years in exile and much of that was outside of Persia, in Baghdad, Istanbul, Adrianople and Ak

5eb3e40f-de16-429e-ae13-1316ae6477a1

When Baha’u’llah received ‘Sir’& ‘Knighthood’title from Great Britania  :grin:what a poor man 

if you can read Farsi this link talks about Bahaism with true documents

http://www.ghbook.ir/index.php?name=بهائیت آنگونه که هست&option=com_dbook&task=readonline&book_id=3&page=1&chkhashk=18A0AD00E3&Itemid=218&lang=fa&tmpl=component

reports about Bahai’s during Pahlavi

Propaganda through the spread of corruption!

The Bahá'í organization has made great efforts to reach its goals by promoting non-Bahá'í people to this profession, and in this way they will use all possible levers, even abusing women and girls, to use them as a prey for obtaining information or Attracting simple people to the organization and sometimes the work of "Iblaq bi Amrullah"! It has come to a point where several young girls aged nine to ten years have trafficked for a wealthy Arab and lust Arabs!The two documents listed below are prepared by the SAVAK reporters, and its provisions have been approved by the officials of the different levels of the intelligence agency.

سند شماره 10: 
طبقه‌بندي حفاظتي: سري 
گزارش خبر 
شماره گزارش: 2375/ ط ــ 11979 
تاريخ گزارش: 9/12/46ــ14/12/46 
تاريخ رسيدن خبر به منبع: 28/11/46 
تاريخ رسيدن خبر به رهبر عمليات: 2/12

http://rasekhoon.net/article/show/133644/بهائيت-در-آينه-ی-اسناد/

Verified documented ‘SAVAK’ from betraying of Baha’i s to Iran by an Anti Iranian regime 

Inside Baha’i cult murders from an anti Iranian Regime (warning all videos contains anti Islamic propaganda in name of Patriotism)

Racism of Baha’u’ 

The truth about Baha’i faith ‘ the shocking expose ‘ 

https://youtu.be/MiMNskANwJ4

Truth about the Baha’i faith

https://youtu.be/Jt0cBv39RZI

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

Bahais in my backyard 

Hasan Ershad (Nasere Naserddin ) challenges Baha’i UHJ to literacy test in Arabic live via Skype 

Hassan Ershad -Baha’i 

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

3 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

When Baha’u’llah received ‘Sir’& ‘Knighthood’title from Great Britania  :grin:what a poor man 

Hi @Ashvazdanghe, that wasn't Baha'u'llah, it was His Son Abdul-Baha, The Perfect Exemplar of His teachings.

It's true that He received Knighthood, but it's important to know why.

A little learning is a dangerous thing; 
drink deep, or taste not the Pierian spring: 
there shallow draughts intoxicate the brain, 
and drinking largely sobers us again. - Alexander Pope (1688 - 1744)

Long story short, Abdul-Baha brought wheat to the starving people of Haifa and Akka and also feeding the British Army during the first World War. If the Ottoman Empire was still in power then none of this could have happened. Do you think it was wrong of Him to feed them because they were British? If yes, then that is the definition of prejudiced. Baha'u'llah says:

That one indeed is a man who, today, dedicateth himself to the service of the entire human race. The Great Being saith: Blessed and happy is he that ariseth to promote the best interests of the peoples and kindreds of the earth. In another passage He hath proclaimed: It is not for him to pride himself who loveth his own country, but rather for him who loveth the whole world. The earth is but one country, and mankind its citizens. -Baha'u'llah, Gleanings CXVII http://reference.bahai.org/en/t/b/GWB/gwb-117.html

Now let's talk about Abdul-Baha receiving the title, which He never used by the way. His most preferred title is Abdul-Baha, which means the servant of Baha.

If you look at that picture, you'll notice that He is sitting in front of the flag and not behind it. This is to show that He did not bear allegiance to the British but how much has come out of that one picture? God knows. 

Regarding those YouTube videos, I've seen and heard many. All of them propaganda. It's is everyone's duty to investigate the truth to the best of their abilities and with an open heart. If what find is to be the truth, then they must whole heatedly accept it.

O you who have believed, if there comes to you a disobedient one with information, investigate, lest you harm a people out of ignorance and become, over what you have done, regretful. (49:6) https://quran.com/49/6

The Universal House of Justice is composed of 9 people who are elected every 5 years from all the Baha'is in the world through delegates. It would be odd to expect them to speak Arabic because they all come from different backgrounds. The House of Justice communicates to the world with English letters which are translated when necessary.