Islam 101

The exact date of Laylat al-Qadr

Rate this topic

Salam, I know the exact date of Laylat al-Qadr is unknown. We believe either it is on 19th, 21th, 23th of the month of Ramadan or the 15th of Shaban. I have this feeling that the exact date of the Laylat al-Qadr is the 21th of month of Ramadan. Has anyone ever think something similar, where they thought about one of the three Laylat al-Qadr nights could be the exact date of Laylat al-Qadr?  

Please everyone remember me in your Duas and pray for me so Allah (SWT) forgive me!

Edited by Latifa04

Salam. according to the Narrations 23th is the strongest options for the Qadr and we have lot of Hadiths that indicate that. even in it Narrations that talk about 19th and 21th, they say the final nights is the 23th. form other side we sure that it's not in Shaban because Quran says it was revealed in Ramadan and we know that Quran was revealed in Qadr's night. 

@Latifa04 Salam. It is good that we don't know which date, the 19th, 21st or 23rd. That way we worship more during the Holy Month of Ramadan.

@everyone  May Allah SWT accept all of your amal and answer all your duas. 

Salam

On the base of johani hadeeth,23th night of Ramadan is Laylat al-Qadr.
Abdullah ibnionays who was a stockman said to Prophet muhammad(saaw):"I can’t stay awake all three nights because of my hard job.would you tell me which night is Laylat al-Qadr"? Prophet muhammad(saaw)said quietly:"It is enough that you stay awake on 23th night