Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

A simple hey to all the Greek Muslims

Rate this topic

Shenron

• Advanced Member
9 hours ago, Shenron said:

Hello

I just wanted to say hey to all of you , because being a Greek Muslim is a little hard...well for me it is :)

because as you may know , most of our families are very cultural and strict about the silliest things (NOTE! i am not trying to generalize this is just my experience)

not to mention the massive emphasis on the Christian trinity .

and to everyone else who isn't even Greek

hello to you too :)

so this is just a small shout-out from me

Laters ✌️

Salamun alaykum.

Your homeland is the land of philosophy. Why not trying to introduce Shia Philosophy (I.e. the philosophy explained by Shia scholars)? You may attract some, if not many, to the school of Ahl al-Bayt throgh this way.

BTW, most welcome to SC and it is a pleasure to have a Shia brother from Greece.

On ‎26‎/‎06‎/‎2016 at 5:38 AM, Gaius I. Caesar said:

Salaam alaikum and γεια σου,  I am not Greek but I know how to say hello. :)

Welcome to Shiachat, I had wondering if there were in fact,  still any Greek Muslims around. Glad to meet you, Shenron.

Still some remain in Western Thrace region of Greece where there is a Turkish minority. Besides that I had guess there are hardly any purely Greek Muslims out there who were forced to leave Greece during the mandatory Population exchanges in the 20s which had more to with religion than ethnicity and language, Subsequently most Greek Muslims who were more than a 1 million in numbers got assimilated in Turkey and now speak Turkish.

This is the same with Cretan Muslims who were deported to Turkey from Crete and lost their Greek heritage and language for a Turkish one.