Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Qinawi

Are the any Arab Incel here on this forum?

Rate this topic

Greetings, 

I was curious to see if there are any self identified Incels on this forum. Incel is short for Involuntary celibacy, a condition where due to a variety of reasons ( primarily looks), a man will never be able to attract a women in his life. I am of Arab descent myself and because of my Incel status I have been interested in meeting other Incels. Now this is not difficult at all as there are many forums on the internet dedicated to the subject, but I have almost never seen an Arab admit to being Incel.

So my primary reason here to try and befriend any self identified Incels. Don't be shy, you are anonymous on here!!  

2 hours ago, Chaotic Muslem said:

98% of males on this forum are incels

Might be true, but how many would admit to it? 

1 hour ago, starlight said:

First time I am hearing of this term.

Me too. What is this - like "I give up"? Or is there some time limit? Plenty of "unmarriageable" people get married, so it must be more a matter of not wanting to be bothered with trying.

I'd be wary of a man who says "I'm not looking for a wife ever and I'd like to meet other men who also never plan to look for a wife." Sounds a bit too much like there could be other, not halal motives in play. No offense to the OP, who I don't know anything about. Just advising other guys to be cautious. 

On ‎6‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 6:53 PM, wolverine said:

Incel is not in the Merriam-Webster Dictionary yet, but everyone knows what it is now. Isn't it ironic that a woman first used the word Incel? A woman named Alana accidentally started the Incel Movement. 

l thought AlDS, Syphilis, Herpes . . . started it.

I would advise brothers to be cautious of the OP... Seems like some dodgy agenda. 

Seriously I have never known about any Muslim man walking around and saying this. And wasn't that Canadian terrorist something to do with this type of movement? 

And to the OP - Bro. Go to the mosque, okay, and get married. Or a halal website, or parents, or other sources. 

..."try and befriend other incels'... Your father needs to give you a slap. 

I wouldn't say 99% of the males on this forum are incel, whether Arabi or Ajami.
But a good number of them are yet not marriageable as per our contemporary social standards - not yet old/financially secure enough.

48 minutes ago, AbdusSibtayn said:

a good number of them are yet not marriageable as per our contemporary social standards - not yet old/financially secure enough.

That's incel!