Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Qinawi

Are the any Arab Incel here on this forum?

Rate this topic

Definition by Wikipedia. Simply being unmarried or a virgin doesn't make one an "incel". Obviously it's something much deeper than this. 

Incels (a portmanteau of "involuntary celibates") are self-identifying members of an online subculture[1][2] who define themselves as unable to find a romantic or sexual partner despite desiring one, a state they describe as inceldom.[3] Self-identified incels are mostly white, male and heterosexual.[4][5][6][7][8][9][10][11][12] Discussions in incel forums are often characterized by resentment, misanthropy,[1] self-pity,[13] self-loathing,[14] misogyny, racism, a sense of entitlement to sex, and the endorsement of violence against sexually active people.[6][12][15][16][17] The Southern Poverty Law Center described the subculture as "part of the online male supremacist ecosystem" that is a member of their list of hate groups,[18][19] and self-described incels have committed at least four mass murders in North America.

5 hours ago, Reza said:

Definition by Wikipedia. Simply being unmarried or a virgin doesn't make one an "incel". Obviously it's something much deeper than this. 

GOD... and i thought we were done with the titles of feminist, LGBT, then LGBT+other weird stuff...but no... now we have this. 

I think the millennial (i'm referring to those in the west), need to just shut up and direct their lost hearts to religion, and find Allah. May Allah protect  Muslims from the numerous crap being spewed these days, the vast majority from the misguided and lost.   

"endorsement of violence against sexually active people" .... i just want you brothers and sisters on this forum to think. You could be married one day with a loving wife, walking down a street perhaps with a child - and one of these 'incels may see you and have having nothing but hatred for you and your wife (well talk about evil eye), they could even potentially harm you or kill you. I googled some of these incels, and some of them are very extreme, talking about cutting a persons private parts. 

OP - You are not married because of YOU. Drop this insufferable incel RUBBISH, change your attitude and get your asss out there and someone will marry you (mosque, parents, halal websites, etc.). Sorry to be blunt, but i have. I don't want me, or my brothers and sisters on this forum, and around the world, walking with their family one day and you harbouring hatred in your heart, or even thinking of harming them. Understood?   

Ya Rab.. i swear each and every day that goes by i realise more and more how blessed i am that Allah has guided me, and given me what brings guidance and peace to ones life. 

23 minutes ago, YAli said:

GOD... and i thought we were done with the titles of feminist, LGBT, then LGBT+other weird stuff...but no... now we have this. 

I think the millennial (i'm referring to those in the west), need to just shut up and direct their lost hearts to religion, and find Allah. May Allah protect  Muslims from the numerous crap being spewed these days, the vast majority from the misguided and lost.   

"endorsement of violence against sexually active people" .... i just want you brothers and sisters on this forum to think. You could be married one day with a loving wife, walking down a street perhaps with a child - and one of these 'incels may see you and have having nothing but hatred for you and your wife (well talk about evil eye), they could even potentially harm you or kill you. I googled some of these incels, and some of them are very extreme, talking about cutting a persons private parts. 

OP - You are not married because of YOU. Drop this insufferable incel RUBBISH, change your attitude and get your asss out there and someone will marry you (mosque, parents, halal websites, etc.). Sorry to be blunt, but i have. I don't want me, or my brothers and sisters on this forum, and around the world, walking with their family one day and you harbouring hatred in your heart, or even thinking of harming them. Understood?   

Ya Rab.. i swear each and every day that goes by i realise more and more how blessed i am that Allah has guided me, and given me what brings guidance and peace to ones life. 

Happens in the East too, the Westerners are just the first to make it a movement and slap a name on it. As for cutting one's privates off,  that's just deplorable but I don't think they have the guts  to do it if they don't have the guts  to admit they are at fault. I'm probably wrong though.

OP- Being an incel is nothing to be proud  of, you're in the company of men who can't get a woman and lash out at society for perceived judgment on looks and being unsuccessful. These are kind of people who will run you over with a truck, gun down people at a mall and throw acid in the faces of innocent families. If you feel this angry and frustrated, please for the love of Al-Wadud, get some help. Sure, you may tell me: "But I am just ugly and gave  up, I'm not as extreme as those other guys" but all it takes is one bad day for you and you become a danger.  

1 hour ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

Happens in the East too, the Westerners are just the first to make it a movement and slap a name on it. As for cutting one's privates off,  that's just deplorable but I don't think they have the guts  to do it if they don't have the guts  to admit they are at fault. I'm probably wrong though.

OP- Being an incel is nothing to be proud  of, you're in the company of men who can't get a woman and lash out at society for perceived judgment on looks and being unsuccessful. These are kind of people who will run you over with a truck, gun down people at a mall and throw acid in the faces of innocent families. If you feel this angry and frustrated, please for the love of Al-Wadud, get some help. Sure, you may tell me: "But I am just ugly and gave  up, I'm not as extreme as those other guys" but all it takes is one bad day for you and you become a danger.  

Brother, there's one things doing that to oneself (which is sickening), but then it's another thing doing it to someone else. One place i read of these these 'incels' advocating and pushing another incel to chop off the private parts of a guy in a relationship, and then pour some acid or something in the area. Oh yeah and ofcourse to trap that guy in the first place the suggestion was to smother him with a towel which had some chemical in it which would make him pass out......So is this some of the things these incels want to meet up for? To plan how to torture people who are in a loving harmonious relationship? 

OP- please as bro Gaius said, get some help urgently. This is not something you should not even identify yourself with, you should not even think of yourself this way. I have seen plenty of people that are not good looking at all, they all get married, no problem. You just need to find the right routes to search. 

Edited by YAli

24 minutes ago, YAli said:

.So is this some of the things these incels want to meet up for? To plan how to torture people who are in a loving harmonious relationship? 

People were this evil before the incels and will continue to be long after they're gone. I'm just glad that I don't associate with these losers, this is literally scraping the bottom of the barrel for humanity. Be wary, that's all I can say.

9 hours ago, starlight said:

That's incel!  

Hmmm......I was led to believe that being incel entailed being permanently umarriageable. But this isn't the case here.  It's more about temporary inability.

You wont call a 22-year old bachelor without a permanent job an 'incel', would you?

36 minutes ago, AbdusSibtayn said:

Hmmm......I was led to believe that being incel entailed being permanently umarriageable. But this isn't the case here.  It's more about temporary inability.

You wont call a 22-year old bachelor without a permanent job an 'incel', would you?

Incel is a name some people use for their own identification. It's probably inappropriate to call someone else an Incel.

45 minutes ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

Not really, but they do have dangerous and inappropriate views.

I've read that 4 Incels have committed murder in the US. With that kind of criminal activity and bad publicity I don't think anyone wants to associate with any group of people using that name. 

16 hours ago, Hameedeh said:

Incel is a name some people use for their own identification. It's probably inappropriate to call someone else an Incel.

Nor do I like the term, sister. It reeks of victim-hood and self-pity. I was actually talking about 'classifying' certain people as incels- would they fit the description or not.

Most of those who whine about themselves being 'incels' are often incorrigibles who do not want to fix things about their personality or their behavior, and then blame the women for not liking them - maybe they could be a bit more polite, a bit more polished in their conduct, a bit more particular about their personal hygiene, put on/lose some mass as the case may be, work on their conversation/socializing skills. I am hardly an authority on the topic, but I do think that most women are too realistic to be looking only for John Waynes and Dwayne Johnsons.

If Juwaybir (ra) had been been living in our times, he would most likely have self-identified/ been branded as an 'incel'. Thankfully, he lived 1400 years ago, in the Prophet(sawa)'s time.

3 hours ago, AbdusSibtayn said:

Relax!  I was just joking.

7 minutes ago, starlight said:

Relax!  I was just joking.

I was not serious or 'debatey' either, sister! :grin:
Any misimpression caused is greatly regretted!

Jowaiber and Zalfa

"How beautiful it were if you could marry and establish a family, ending this forlorn and isolated life? You could fulfill your natural urges and also she could help you in your temporal and spiritual needs and goals."

"O Messenger of Allah, I have neither wealth nor beauty; nor I have a noble descent or lineage. Who will marry me? And which woman likes to be wife of a poor, short, black and ugly man like me?"

"O Jowaiber! God has changed the individual's worth through Islam. Many people were high- placed in the pre-Islamic society and Islam brought them down. Many were despised non-entities and Islam bestowed them with honor and high rank and brought them up. Islam abolished the un- Islamic discrimination and pride of lineage. Now all people irrespective of their color and origin are equal. Nobody has superiority over others but through piety and obedience to Allah. Among the Muslims, only that person would be higher than you whose virtues and deeds are better than you.

Now do as I tell you.".......https://www.al-islam.org/anecdotes-pious-men-ayatullah-murtadha-mutahhari/jowaiber-and-zalfa

14 hours ago, Reza said:

I try not to be a literalist be it in religious matters or none religious matters.

Incels (a portmanteau of "involuntary celibates") are self-identifying members of an online subculture[1][2] who define themselves as unable to find a romantic or sexual partner despite desiring one, a state they describe as inceldom.[3] Self-identified incels are mostly white, male and heterosexual.[4][5][6][7][8][9][10][11][12] Discussions in incel forums are often characterized by resentment, misanthropy,[1] self-pity,[13] self-loathing,[14] misogyny, racism, a sense of entitlement to sex, and the endorsement of violence against sexually active people.[6][12][15][16][17] The Southern Poverty Law Center described the subculture as "part of the online male supremacist ecosystem" that is a member of their list of hate groups,[18][19] and self-described incels have committed at least four mass murders in North America.

If we took the main behavior of the incel definition without associating it with any online or offline community, a certain race or certain nationality, we will be discussing a real issue that is often recurring theme in many "i want to marry" topics in SC.

It is better not to bury head in sand and it is better to address the matter:

1- unable to find a romantic or sexual partner despite desiring one

2-   Discussions  are often characterized by resentment, misanthropy,[1] self-pity,[13] self-loathing,[14] misogyny, racism, a sense of entitlement to sex, and the endorsement of violence against sexually active people

3- Other thoughts that might be missed by the wikipedia

Lets pick up 30 "i want to marry, i cannot find partner" topics in SC, made by 30 different accounts and see if we can find that theme in them.

I might had been unfairly generalizing when i said 99% of males, obviously i was joking as always, but i wont say that the inceldom is a white supremacist phenomena.  It has much to do with global urbanization, education system, gender blender, work and employment ad probably other socio-economic factors.