Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
sara heideri

Child violence

Rate this topic

Hey.

I am currently going to start in 10th grade which is the last grade before college, i live in oslo, so school is different here. anyways i have the worst grades ever because I feel like school is really hard etcetera. I am getting my report card soon and I know my father will beat me up and get angry at my mother and sister. I don't know what to do. There is no one that can talk to him or anything. I am really scared . He has done this every other time before and thats why I know he'll beat me up. He knows its wrong but still he gets really angry and says alot of hurtful things, There is no other family either that will stop him. I am really scared. Please make dua for me and pray for me and my family .

37 minutes ago, sara heideri said:

Hey.

I am currently going to start in 10th grade which is the last grade before college, i live in oslo, so school is different here. anyways i have the worst grades ever because I feel like school is really hard etcetera. I am getting my report card soon and I know my father will beat me up and get angry at my mother and sister. I don't know what to do. There is no one that can talk to him or anything. I am really scared . He has done this every other time before and thats why I know he'll beat me up. He knows its wrong but still he gets really angry and says alot of hurtful things, There is no other family either that will stop him. I am really scared. Please make dua for me and pray for me and my family .

Salamun alaykum.

So sorry to hear that.

Why not trying to get better grades in the first place?

Is your father a Muslim? A Shia? Is he interested in reading books or narrations?

If yes, then we will share some narrations which reproach his deed very seriously.

However, make sure that you are rewarded fir your patience by Allah (SWT) in all circumstances.

2 hours ago, sara heideri said:

Hey.

salam

may Allah help you

if possible during getting report card ، It is recommended you hide with every way such as trip, going to a friends house or relatives and etc.

we had a same thread may help you

Edited by saeid tavakoli

Surely it is illegal for you father to be hitting you? couldnt you talk to a teacher or counsellor at the school about it and see what they advise? maybe they could call your father in and talk to him. Maybe they could mention that you are scared of him physically abusing you and remind him that its a criminal offence.

I just did a little searching and found this article which quotes a government minister: In an interview with Solveig Horne, the government minister from the conservative Progress Party who’s responsible for family issues, Norwegian newspaper Dagen reported how she stressed that religious freedom is strong in Norway, but that doesn’t allow violence against children.

It looks like they take violence by parents against minors seriously in Norway.

15 hours ago, amirhosein_88 said:

Salamun alaykum.

So sorry to hear that.

Why not trying to get better grades in the first place?

Is your father a Muslim? A Shia? Is he interested in reading books or narrations?

If yes, then we will share some narrations which reproach his deed very seriously.

However, make sure that you are rewarded fir your patience by Allah (SWT) in all circumstances.

Yes, he is a shia and he knows its wrong but still

As salamun alaikum, 

Don't get scared.. Just recite Surah al feel and nadi aliyyun few times with the intention that your father dosen't beat you up or get angry. You will see the difference :grin:

I cooled down my teachers anger by this and blowing to her from far away because she was way too angry. 

Even works on enemies.

Good luck!

Fi amaanillah

14 hours ago, S.Abbas said:

As salamun alaikum, 

Don't get scared.. Just recite Surah al feel and nadi aliyyun few times with the intention that your father dosen't beat you up or get angry. You will see the difference :grin:

I cooled down my teachers anger by this and blowing to her from far away because she was way too angry. 

Even works on enemies.

Good luck!

Fi amaanillah

Walaikum assalam

Thank you for the tips, I will try it.

In sha Allah it will work :)

On 29.6.2016 at 1:32 AM, S.Abbas said:

As salamun alaikum, 

Even works on enemies.

Good luck!

Fi amaanillah

Could you give me a link to nadi aliyyun please? Written in arabic but english letters?

https://www.duas.org/Misc/nade_ali_kabeer.htm#Transliteration_

Naade Ali Kabeer

Transliteration

Nade ali-yan mazharal ajaa’ib, tajid-ho avnal-laka fin navaa’ib koollo hammin wa ghammin ilal-lahe hajati wa alai-he mo’ av-vali kool-le-ma ra-maito mota-qazi fil-lahe ya-dool-lahe vali-yool-lahe lee ad’ooka koolle ham’min wa gham’min sa-yan-jali be azmateka ya Allah-ho be naboo-vateka ya mohammad sal-lal-laho alai-he wa aalehi wa’sallam be vila-ya-teka ya ali-yo, ya-ali-yo, ya ali-yo adrikni 
Be haqqe lootfekal-kha’fiay Allah’ho akbar, Allah ‘ho akbar Allah’ho akbar ana min sharre a’daa’eka bariyoon , allaho samadi wa aley-ka motamadi be haqqe iyyaka na’bodo wa iyyaka nasta’een 
Ya abal ghaise aghasini ya ali yo adrikni ya qaheral aduv-vey ya waliyal waliye ya mazahral ajaa’ebe ya murtaza aliyo ya qah-haro ta-qah-harta bil qahro val qahro fee qahre qah-reka ya qah-haro ya zal batsish shadeedey antal kaherul jabbrul mohlekul munta’qeymul qvee-ul lazi la yutaaqoo inteq’amohu 
Wa uf-faw-we-zoo amri illalahe inal-laha baseerum bil ibade wa illahokum illahu’wn wahe’dun la-ilaha illa ho-wer rahmanur rahemo has-be-yal-laa- ho wa- naimal-wakeelo naimal maula wa naimal naseero ya-ghe-ya-sal moos-tageeseena aghis’ni ya arhamal-masakeena irhamani ya ali-yo adrikni, ya ali-yo adrikniu be rehmateka wa man-neka wa joodeka ya arhamar rahemeen alla-homma so’alle ala mohammadin wa aale mohammad.