Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

How to hasten the reappearance of imam mehdi(aj)

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

please everyone contribute your ideas on how we can bring imam mehdi(ajtfs) back

Waalikum assalam, I love your post. I suggest that we must recite some duas together, I mean lets pray for his arrival one hundred thousand times...I listened to a scholar, he said that you must try to pray for Imam's ajtf arrival 24 hours a day, someone asked how is this possible to for a person to pray 24 hours a day ? He said that gather as many people as you can and make a time table like schedule...means distribute time among your selves and pray for His arrival. Distribute 24 hours over the number of people you have and pray accordingly. If you are praying for fifteen minutes, next person will pray for the next fifteen minutes. At least you can give fifteen minutes a day for your Imam ajtf. Gather as many people as you can who are willing to pray and each person will have to pray for a very short period of time.  And by this method, you can pray for his arrival in all 24 hours, because every day have some special moments, when Allah accepts your dua. 

I think we can have that much people here on SC. 

produce 313 saints, either by raising your children correctly or becoming a teacher or aiding all the pious people, propelling them along

I wanna add for thus:

1. To raise 313 among us. We have to make arrangements as per classification and capabilities.

i) Reform our education system. Teach basic Islamic studies till intermediate including topics like purity, zuhud and it's advanrages.  From university level each semsters shall include one islamic subject such as Irfan, maarfat of Imam e Zamana and spiritual upbringing through fasts, prayer, charity,  good speech.

2. Every school university shall design perfect books that teaches basics to intermediate and advance learning in the subjects of physics, mathematics, biology, chemistry, computer science and Information Technology. Because it's new age and we cannot excel without these resources. 

3. There shall be social discussions held frequently among youth so that they may read the teachings of our Imams either on social networking tbeginning from Quran, Hadith of Masoomeen to Nehjul Balagha.  

4. Youth must also be taught to be aware of modern means of information through moviesand documentaries but shall be mentally strengthend to avoid false things such as indecent things and propaganda videos which are meant to pervert youth. Youth must be aware of every danger.

I believe that we can prepare 313 among ourselves.  Insha-Allah.

Obey Allah, obey his messenger, and obey those vested in authority.

Do not exceed them and go into Bida'h, and do not lag behind them

Do exactly what they say, when they say.

Exceed them too much in love, and you will be damned. Knowingly deprive them of their rightful position and you too wil be damned.

Make Allah happy. Obey Allah. You exist to please and serve only Allah.

If you do that , Imam Mahdi a.s will be happy, for his purpose is not to take us to him, but purely and solely to Allah swt.

• Advanced Member

The Shia books of traditions lay great stress upon 'Dua'. Dua is the weapon of the believer, the essence of belief and the connection between the Creator of the universe and his slaves. One of the treasure of Duas is a pearl, known as Dua-e-Nudba. It is an important and authentic Dua. It's deep meaning penetrates to the depths of the heart. This is enough proof that these are not the words of an ordinary person. They are uttered by the personality who has connection with the celestial world (Aalam-e-Malakoot). Allamah Muhammad Baqir Majlisi (r.a.) has quoted this Dua in 'Zaad-ul-Maad' from Imam Jafar-e-Sadiq (a.s.). It is for the Imam of the time. .